Espiya Lobby > Ladies Room

mga bf's/ husbands na mahilig tumingin sa sexy and maganda kahit kasama gf/wife

<< < (3/3)

valerius_21:

--- Quote from: MCCXXIâ„¢ on May 16, 2015, 12:46:35 am ---Sir naintindihan mo ba yung sinasabi ng TS?

Obviously tinatanong nya yung opinion ng mga espiya girl kung okay lang ba sakanila yung situation na nabanggit nya. Opionion ng babae or part ng babae ang tinatanong nya dito. Or baka naman may point ka din po. Ako lang ang di nakaintindi.

--- End quote ---

hahaha.. did not notice that the question is for girls.. it was mean't for male readers.. my bad bnana... I have been in this situation when i was younger.. perfect gentleman.. mabait.. all that shit.. noticed that over time  the woman

1. gets bored with this gentleman routine over time
2. i get replaced with an asshole ( from my point of view)

then it hit me.. women desire men who own themselves.. Most are attracted to men who take a stand on things and own up to his instincts.. Now i'm with my partner and i see a hot chick.. i look at her.. i look at her as looong as i want.. fuck it..

And here is the magic, they mostly will stare back.. ( Assuming that you're above a 5, the rest dalhin mo sa Tunay na lalake appeal..hahaha)

Another magic, your girl will feign anger but in her head. (holy shit this mother-fucker is checking other girls out and he's getting checked out in return. Time to level-up..haha)

And live happily ever after you douche..hahahaa

BlueAlphaZero:

--- Quote from: valerius_21 on May 21, 2015, 09:25:04 am ---hahaha.. did not notice that the question is for girls.. it was mean't for male readers.. my bad bnana... I have been in this situation when i was younger.. perfect gentleman.. mabait.. all that shit.. noticed that over time  the woman

1. gets bored with this gentleman routine over time
2. i get replaced with an asshole ( from my point of view)

then it hit me.. women desire men who own themselves.. Most are attracted to men who take a stand on things and own up to his instincts.. Now i'm with my partner and i see a hot chick.. i look at her.. i look at her as looong as i want.. fuck it..

And here is the magic, they mostly will stare back.. ( Assuming that you're above a 5, the rest dalhin mo sa Tunay na lalake appeal..hahaha)

Another magic, your girl will feign anger but in her head. (holy shit this mother-fucker is checking other girls out and he's getting checked out in return. Time to level-up..haha)

And live happily ever after you douche..hahahaa

--- End quote ---

But then aren't you becoming the "asshole" that you despise (or used to despise)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version