Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Malala Yousafzai: her courage to talk to Taliban  (Read 2517 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Malala Yousafzai: her courage to talk to Taliban
« on: October 09, 2013, 11:13:31 am »
Malala Yousafzai, asked by Jon Stewart what gave her the courage to speak out against the Taliban —  who attacked the then-14-year-old girl for advocating on behalf of girls’ education – on [The Daily Show.]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQy5FEugUFQ&sns=em[/youtube]

“I was not worried about myself that much. I was worried about my father. Because we thought that the Taliban are not that much cruel, that they would kill a child, because I was 14 at that time.

But then later on… I started thinking about that. And I used to think that the Talib would come, and that he would just kill me. But then I said, ‘If he comes, then what would you do, Malala?’

Then I would reply to myself, ‘Malala, just take a shoe and hit him.’ (Laughs.)
But then I said, ‘If you hit a Talib with your shoe, then there will be no difference between you and the Talib. You must not treat others that much with cruelty, and that much harshly. You must fight others, but through peace, and through dialogue, and through education.’

Then I said ‘I’ll tell him how important education is. And that I would want education for your children as well.’ And I’ll tell him ‘That’s what I want to tell you. Now do what you want.”

brave & amazing woman  :applause  ::flowers 

sphinxavior

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
Re: Malala Yousafzai: her courage to talk to Taliban
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 04:37:43 pm »
The Pakistani Taliban said on Monday that it would target Malala Yousafzai again.

[youtube]vPFEqF0mfRk[/youtube]
Part of getting a second chance is taking responsibility for the mess you made in the first place.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 02:37:38 pm »
I can't get over how brave the Taliban are.

Imagine that - it takes an entire organization of militants to take on one girl.

I marvel at their fortitude in the face of the danger posed by one girl.

The Taliban truly are a shining beacon of courage.

:applause  laffman::  ::lmao

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
  • Espiya - tapukanan sa DDS!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 01:22:14 am »
yan ang dumating na balita sa inyo na galing sa mga kano...

ano ba ang ginawa ng media at ng mga zionist sa atin?

nilagyan tayo ng puso at tinaggalan ng utak...

nilagyan tayo ng puso para galit ang ating mararamdaman sa mga rebeldeng taliban....

tinaggalan tayo ng utak.. dahil di man lang natin naririnig ang kanilang side o dahilan....

ganyan din ang nangyari sa zamboanga...

naririrnig at inuunawa ba natin ang side ng mnlf?  galit ang ating nararamdaman sa mga mnlf.. dahil yan ang ipinakita sa media at ng gobyerno...

ang batang babae ay ginamit ng mga kano... ang kanyang speech ay gawa ng kano... 

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 03:33:09 am »
Personally, I pity the MNLF--their foot soldiers, anyway--rather than despise them. They remind me of the foot soldiers sent to their deaths by the Kirams in Sulu. The Kirams and the Misuaris of this world like to boast of their "warrior culture" and their willingness to "fight to the death" because they have "nothing to lose" but when the bullets fly, they're nowhere to be found among those fighting and dying their "holy war".

I understand that the Taliban, the MNLF, the Kirams, and their kindred all over the world have issues--legitimate issues, in many cases--that they would like addressed but once they use violence to make their point with no regard for the lives of the innocents caught in the crossfire, any moral ascendancy that they lay claim to is lost. When you take the life your fellow who has no quarrel with you or who has no power to harm you, then you are no longer a warrior - you are a murderer.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Malala meets Queen Elizabeth
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 04:48:53 am »
Malala meets Queen Elizabeth-

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM - OCTOBER 18: Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh meet Malala Yousafzai and her father Ziauddin during a Reception for Youth, Education and the Commonwealth at Buckingham Palace on October 18, 2013 in London, England. (Photo by Yui Mok - WPA Pool/Getty Images)

Malala Yousafzai presented Queen Elizabeth with her book

you're such an inspiration Malala,i believe that the universe will always be in your favor  ::flowers

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 04:16:36 pm »
Noong nakipaglaban ang mga taliban laban sa russia... Tinawag na warrior ang mga taliban ng mga kano....

Noong kano na ang gustong sasakop sa afganistan.... Ang nakikipaglaban ang taliban kontra sa pananakop ng mga kano... Tinawag na terorista ang mga taliban...

Ang pakikipaglaban pala sa mga mananakop ay isang gawaing terorista?

Terorista pala sila bonifacio, rizal at iba pa?

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 05:12:23 pm »
Dear Universe,

Help us to think and see things differently and return to LOVE. Remind each one of us that LOVE is who we are, Love is what we are born with. May we always choose to come from the place of LOVE and not fear.

Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8&sns=em[/youtube]

« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:19:58 pm by FerminaDaza »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 01:59:37 am »
Terorista pala sila bonifacio, rizal at iba pa?

If I remember correctly, Jose Rizal--rightly or wrongly--never advocated the use of violence against the Spanish. He sought reforms rather than encouraging rebellion. Isn't that a frequent reason why some people say he doesn't deserve to be a national hero?

raberdaki

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 02:19:49 am »
Personally, I pity the MNLF--their foot soldiers, anyway--rather than despise them. They remind me of the foot soldiers sent to their deaths by the Kirams in Sulu. The Kirams and the Misuaris of this world like to boast of their "warrior culture" and their willingness to "fight to the death" because they have "nothing to lose" but when the bullets fly, they're nowhere to be found among those fighting and dying their "holy war".

I understand that the Taliban, the MNLF, the Kirams, and their kindred all over the world have issues--legitimate issues, in many cases--that they would like addressed but once they use violence to make their point with no regard for the lives of the innocents caught in the crossfire, any moral ascendancy that they lay claim to is lost. When you take the life your fellow who has no quarrel with you or who has no power to harm you, then you are no longer a warrior - you are a murderer.

i agree with you sir.... this so called warriors are being persuaded and used by their leaders for their personal gains and ambition

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 05:20:30 am »
ang pangyayari kay malala.. isang malaking drama.. na gawa ng mga dayuhang may interest sa kayamanan o gasolina ng afghanistan at sa pakistan...

sila ang may gawa ng speech... at itoy pinasikat nila.... at sa di kalaunan sila rin ang pumatay para isisi sa taliban...

ang pangyayari kay malala ay magkahanlitulad rin sa nagyari sa kuwait at iraq... para magkaroon ng rason para atakihin ng kano ang iraq at kunin ang gasolina...

isang speech kuno ng isang magaling na magsalita na bata at para paniwalaan ng buong mundo... at makuha ng simpatiya... na puro naman walang katotohanan ang sinasalita.. dahil utos ng dayuhang gahaman..

â–º In this world of lies and deceptions, truth is always a rare commodity to find. This is how they create consent for wars.

Kuwaiti Drama Queen

â–º Nayirah Testimony: In August 1990 there was conflict between Iraq and Kuwait, mostly over oil fields as Saddam Hussein accused Kuwaitis of theft of these resources. On October 10th the whole world turned its eyes toward a fifteen-year old girl named Nayirah, who wept profusely as she talked about inhumane crimes committed by Iraqi soldiers. Nayirah stated that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and killed 300 babies.

â–ºThe dramatic speech touched the hearts of viewers and managed to drum up overwhelming support for the involvement of the United States in this conflict and the outbreak of the Gulf War. Though reporters did not then have access to Kuwait, her testimony was regarded as credible at the time and was widely publicized. It was cited numerous times by United States senators and the president in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War.

► When the battle dust settled, In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-saba (Arabic: نيره الصباح) . Quickly it became apparent that the sobbing girl in front of millions of viewers was the daughter of Sheikh Saud Nasser Al-Saud Al-Sabah – Kuwaiti Ambassador to the United States and a member of the royal family. The child was handed to PR whizzes – Hill & Knowlton company, where she passed a course in comprehensive acting training. It had to work out – the company bosses signed an $11.9 million contract with the Kuwaiti royal family. The task was simple — to persuade the U.S. military to take action against Iraq. Nayirah lied. IT WORKED …

at ano ba ang sabi ng isang taga pakistan mismo...  pakinggan natin ang mga taga pakistan mismo kung totoo ba ang mga pinagsasabi ni malala?

Mona Salam ----  I am frm Pakistan, and I understand this drama so well. We the Pakistanis love to educate our daughters. UN do not hav to tell us this mystery. May Allah give hidayah to Malala n her family. It is a great puppet show...is it for another war against a Muslim Nuclear power?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 05:24:37 am by 2fear! »

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 05:38:43 am »
If I remember correctly, Jose Rizal--rightly or wrongly--never advocated the use of violence against the Spanish. He sought reforms rather than encouraging rebellion. Isn't that a frequent reason why some people say he doesn't deserve to be a national hero?

yes.. si rizal ay di gumamit ng dahas... at ganyan din ang mga muslim sa mga arab country...

maraming nakikipaglaban na salita ang ginagamit at pagsulat... ano ba nagyari sa kanila pagkatapos?

pinatay, kinalimutan at di man lang ipinakita sa media... ang ipinakita sa media ay ang mga humahawak ng armas...

yes humahawak sila ng armas dahil yun na lang ang huling sandata na depensahan ang kanilang bansa laban sa mga imperyalita at gahaman na dayuhan na mas malaki at hi-tech ang mga armas...

sa ating mga bayani... karamihan pakikipagdigmaan ang ginamit para ipangtaggol ang bayan.. pero tinawag ba silang terorista?

... at magagawa ba ng isang osama bin laden at kasama ang kanyang labingwalong kasamahan?

... at nakatira lang sa isang mahirap na kumunidad sa afghanitan at sa isa pang yungib o cave... na halos mga mahihinang armas lang ang gamit..

... magagawa ba nilang  atakihin ang isang pentagon na pinaka hi-tech at kumpleto sa pasilidad sa buong mundo at ang huling depensa ng amerikano...

.. ni wala man lang naka alam, at di man lang nakunan ng cctv... at imposibleng di nakita sa radar? kapanipaniwala ba na atakihin lang ng mga caveman?

di nyo ba naisip yan? pentagon, napasok ng mga caveman? katawatawa naman...