Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Help po pra sakin anak..  (Read 11070 times)

joggre

• ABB Detainee
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -2
Help po pra sakin anak..
« on: November 04, 2014, 10:24:32 am »
Mga bro ano po ba batas natin dito sa pinas about sa anak, marriage po kami pero yng asawa ko lumayas sa bahay dinala anak ko gusto ko sana makuha yng anak ko pls lil help naman dyan

Kade Lara

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
Re: Help po pra sakin anak..
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 10:55:54 am »
unfair ang buhay kapatid.. nanay siya.. siya may karapatan til 7 years old ng bata.. enough age para mamili siya..

pwede mo naman makuha, unless incapable siya magalaga ng bata
If you can fight, FIGHT.. HELP each other, and be PREPARED for everything..

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 11:38:46 am »
Mga bro ano po ba batas natin dito sa pinas about sa anak, marriage po kami pero yng asawa ko lumayas sa bahay dinala anak ko gusto ko sana makuha yng anak ko pls lil help naman dyan

sorry to hear that ts... anyway, we might be of help more if we may know added details like:

a. the reason your wife left you? i know this is kind of personal but if for example may other woman ka then she has a reason for leaving you
b. where is your wife staying now? is she with another guy or with her parents or friends?
c. are there issues between you and your wife?

knowing this details may help us even more... although the law states that children 7yrs under will have to stay with the mother, there are reasons within our law which might turn the favor on your side...

hope you will update this thread ts... and goodluck...

joggre

• ABB Detainee
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 04:10:05 pm »
unfair ang buhay kapatid.. nanay siya.. siya may karapatan til 7 years old ng bata.. enough age para mamili siya..

pwede mo naman makuha, unless incapable siya magalaga ng bata
unfair nga talga. bro kala ko kasi 18 years old pa cya pede mamili cgro naman pag naging 7 yrs old na cya favor parin sa nanay nya it's still unfair

joggre

• ABB Detainee
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 04:17:41 pm »
sorry to hear that ts... anyway, we might be of help more if we may know added details like:

a. the reason your wife left you? i know this is kind of personal but if for example may other woman ka then she has a reason for leaving you
b. where is your wife staying now? is she with another guy or with her parents or friends?
c. are there issues between you and your wife?

knowing this details may help us even more... although the law states that children 7yrs under will have to stay with the mother, there are reasons within our law which might turn the favor on your side...

hope you will update this thread ts... and goodluck...
thanks for the quick response bro dun naman sa mga details

a. Long distance relationship po kame kaya ganun nlng parete away may mga suspicious cya na may babae ako
b. i dont know where she stay rite now but tinawagan ko ate nya nandun daw yng anak namin but cya wala i feels like she abandon my child
c. ndi lng talaga compatible kaya purot away

anyways i dont really  know how exactly the process to fight for my legal rights as father.. and i wanted to file an annulment i dont how much is gonna cost me and i dont have tme for research any help will be appreciated

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 10:55:47 pm »
thanks for the quick response bro dun naman sa mga details

a. Long distance relationship po kame kaya ganun nlng parete away may mga suspicious cya na may babae ako
b. i dont know where she stay rite now but tinawagan ko ate nya nandun daw yng anak namin but cya wala i feels like she abandon my child
c. ndi lng talaga compatible kaya purot away

anyways i dont really  know how exactly the process to fight for my legal rights as father.. and i wanted to file an annulment i dont how much is gonna cost me and i dont have tme for research any help will be appreciated

hi ts... 

a. with regards to your ldr i think there is an absence of trust and faith coming from your wife. i would say this since she thinks that you have another woman at the other side.  this is so typical with that kind of relationship and i'm sorry that it didn't end up good at all.
b. with regards to your wife's leaving your child in your sis-in-law's house, you may check and verify if that is the truth.  if it is so, then you have a reason to pursue your case... may i ask if your wife is working? better check all this details so that you will have all the necessary details when you file for child custody..
c. sorry to hear this but this is another ground for your want for an annulment...

there are many annulment lawyers around... try asking for references from your circle of family and friends 1st... i may refer you to my sister for advise if you want... she has a lot of friends and associates which may help you.  regarding the cost, i think it will be at around 250k... it is a long and tedious process so better be prepared with it... i have friends which have undergone the process and it took them 1 - 2 years to get the decision, all favorable... pm me if you want to talk with my sister... goodluck ts...

Mo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 02:18:44 am »
Basa-basa lang ng law pag may time.  Ang tatay ang masusunod sa pagde-desisyon tungkol sa pangangalaga sa anak.  Kung magkakaroon ng case sa court at mauwi sa hiwalayan...doon lang pwede yung sinasabing custody ng mother sa anak.

Di pwede magpabaya ang tatay...maraming responsibilidad...lalo na sa financial at wellfare ng anak at asawa...kung magpabaya, puwede ka naman kasuhan ayon sa VAWC - Violence Against Women and Children (seperate topic na ito).

CHILD AND YOUTH WELFARE CODE OF THE PHILIPPINES

CHILD & YOUTH WELFARE CODE
OF THE PHILIPPINES

TITLE II
CHILD AND YOUTH WELFARE AND THE HOME
Chapter 1
PARENTAL AUTHORITY
Section A. In General

Art. 17. Joint Parental Authority. - The father and mother shall exercise jointly just and reasonable parental authority and responsibility over their legitimate or adopted children. In case of disagreement, the father's decision shall prevail unless there is a judicial order to the contrary.
In case of separation of his parents, no child under five years of age shall be separated from his mother unless the court finds compelling reasons to do so.

Source: CHAN ROBLES VIRTUAL LAW LIBRARY
http://www.chanrobles.com/childandyouthwelfarecodeofthephilippines.htm#.VFnL6clqCso

[/size]

Mahirap at magastos ang Annulment case, bro...at mataas ang risk na matalo...abogado lang ang kikita ng pera.

Here's a video I watched on TV:

At time 6:38.  "The only ground for filing for annulment is Psychological incapacity"
Legal HD: Annulment and legal separation
http://www.9news.ph/incoming/2014/06/05/legal-hd-annulment-and-legal-separation

Basically ang annulment ay for civil marriages...iba pa ang church marriages.

One valid reason for an annulment is psychological incapacity but you have to really prove this in court...with documents from professional therapy sessions, etc...to back it up.  And by the way, both of you should agree that your marriage was void...and that you both want an annulment.  This takes years and about a quarter to half a million pesos  later (P200,000 to P500,000).
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 02:35:00 am by Mo »
Sa gusto mag-upload ng video o photos, just click: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0riBZzx4525cXY1UndNX2pxOHM&usp=sharing
Gamitin ang blue button sa kanan (upper-right hand corner), mag-sign in sa Google Account, click Add to Drive, then Open in drive.  Right click, Upload files....