Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Filipino Nurse and The New Slave Trade  (Read 26705 times)

rydhel1016

• Be Without Fear in the Face of Your Enemies. Be Brave and Upright that God May Love Thee. Speak the Truth Even if it leads to Your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is our oath.
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
    • Sexy Friendster Girls
Re: Filipino Nurse and The New Slave Trade
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2008, 06:24:33 am »
Nagiging out of topic na nga kayo^

jokjok maton

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Salary: Filipino Nurse and The New Slave Trade
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2008, 06:27:23 am »
if you don't mind me asking jokjok, how much do you earn??

P8,000 a month and happy.

BRO, P8,000.00 A MONTH IS NOT LEGAL. 380.00/DAY. MEANING KINAGAT MO YUNG GANITONG AMOUNT??? GALING MO PA NAMANG MAG-ENGLISH. ANG ALAM KO SA SLAVE YUNG "TINATANGGAP" KAHIT LABAG SA LOOB. ABA E, KAHIT TAGA-TIGTIG NG KALAWANG SA PRESINTO DOS SA TUTUBAN MAS MALAKI PA SAYO ANG KITA. YOU CANNOT PUT THAT KIND OF OPINION. KAHIT ANO ANG GAWIN NG MGA NURSES NATIN, KANILA YUN, HINDI SAYO.  smoking:: E KUNG SABIHIN KO SAYO NA YUNG KUMIKITA NG P8,000.00 E NALOLOKO LANG, FORCED TO WORK, KASAMA KA DOON DIBA? SLAVES OF TODAY WILL BE THE TYRANT OF TOMORROW.

Hindi naman naloloko pare.Sa NGO itong job.
P8,000 is enough para sa legal na hanapbuhay.

SOBRA KA NAMAN.

Gino

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2008, 06:31:31 am »
Now you are knowing me even better My schoolmate.But you have to do better.
You mean my reply to the post?
Yes,I replied.But what I was referring is the uploading of pictures.

Allow the thread to continue and let the others speak about the matter.
Afterall,we are entitled to our own opinion.
You do know that I am in no position to decide whether the thread continues or not.

I have a splendid idea: why not make a site about this, and donate the AdSense and Double Click revenues to our poor slave nurses so they won't have to be slaves anymore?

Great idea.
You fund it.I'll do it.
Perhaps we can make a foundation out of it.

Funding's not an issue. We can make it into a form of a blog or something. It can even be like a reincarnated form of Bob Ong's works.

@rydhel1016

So you want the fighting to continue? Fine by me lol.

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2008, 06:35:30 am »
@MODs

Kindly CLOSED THIS thread!

It went to far from what it is supposed to be.....

Yeah everyone is entitled by his/her opinion but remember your OPINION comes with great RESPONSIBILITIES!!

And you should abide by that Or ELSE!!! ::wagbastos ::dontflame

coated_pill

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
  • Die before you get killed.
    • Ultimate Software Source
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2008, 06:36:24 am »

You do know that I am in no position to decide whether the thread continues or not.

I have a splendid idea: why not make a site about this, and donate the AdSense and Double Click revenues to our poor slave nurses so they won't have to be slaves anymore?

Great idea.
You fund it.I'll do it.

we just want jokjok to clarify the image posted..

jokjok maton

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2008, 06:39:13 am »
@MODs

Kindly CLOSED THIS thread!

It went to far from what it is supposed to be.....

Yeah everyone is entitled by his/her opinion but remember your OPINION comes with great RESPONSIBILITIES!!

And you should abide by that Or ELSE!!! ::wagbastos ::dontflame

You don't have to close this thread.It's just a discussion my friend.There are more gruelling images in here that can affect sensibilites other than the image in here.
Relax.

jokjok maton

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2008, 06:43:59 am »

Great idea.
You fund it.I'll do it.

Funding's not an issue. We can make it into a form of a blog or something. It can even be like a reincarnated form of Bob Ong's works.

@rydhel1016

I want to donate a huge amount of money for the Aeta community of Porac Mountains so they will have a community-based stand-alone cooperative so their standard of living will not drive them to go lowlands where they tend to live as namamalimos.

If we can help them through clicking the mouse,why not?

rydhel1016

• Be Without Fear in the Face of Your Enemies. Be Brave and Upright that God May Love Thee. Speak the Truth Even if it leads to Your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is our oath.
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
    • Sexy Friendster Girls
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2008, 06:59:24 am »
The topic is whether Pinoy nurses are the modern day slaves, yan ang dapat i continue.

Basahin nyo nga mga post nyo kung hindi out of topic mga yan.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2008, 07:11:48 am »
The topic is whether Pinoy nurses are the modern day slaves, yan ang dapat i continue.

Basahin nyo nga mga post nyo kung hindi out of topic mga yan.

hehe mga naglilihisan sa TOPIC, pati ba naman posting ng hotpics dito sa Espiya nasama as exploitation

rydhel1016

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
    • Sexy Friendster Girls
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2008, 08:22:26 am »
Aking pananaw

The Nursing Profession is producing slaves, but this does not imply that a nurse is a slave.

=================================================

Before College, there were 2 questions we were made to answer that are relevant to this topic.

The first question was "What do you dream to be when you grow up?" The question was laid down way back when we were probably in kinder or grade 1. The answer to the question probably varied as the person grew older, and as the person came closer and closer to college, the answer became more and more stronger.

And then boom, decision day comes. and the second question is put forward "What course are you going to take?"

If the answer to both question differs, then I look at you as indeed a slave regardless of the profession you have now.
If the answer to both question are the same, then you are not a slave. Rather you are FREE. For pursuing the path that a person dreams of is the very essence of a free man.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 08:27:32 am by rydhel1016 »

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2008, 08:37:48 am »
Aking pananaw

The Nursing Profession is producing slaves, but this does not imply that a nurse is a slave.

Before College, there were 2 questions we were made to answer that are relevant to this topic.

The first question was "What do you dream to be when you grow up?" The question was laid down way back when we were probably in kinder or grade 1. The answer to the question probably varied as the person grew older, and as the person came closer and closer to college, the answer became more and more stronger.

And then boom, decision day comes. and the second question is put forward "What course are you going to take?"

If the answer to both question differs, then I look at you as indeed a slave regardless of the profession you have now.
If the answer to both question are the same, then you are not a slave. Rather you are FREE. For pursuing the path that a person dreams of is the very essence of a free man.

Well Said

jokjok maton

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2008, 08:55:35 am »
Aking pananaw

Well Said

What about those 45 years old and above professionals who are taking up nursing regardless of the profession that they have right now,(I know some lawyers and even University professors who are into this)just to have a resident visa in the US?

What about their dreams?

Slavery does not just constitute being fed with "kanin-baboy".There are many forms of slavery as there are many superstructures that take into an opportunity and chances,taking advantage to impoverish Filipino citizens have right now.
You can be rich but still a slave to a foreign land,cannot just simply get away from the reality that it gives you dollar accounts and serve its people rather than yours.
You are a slave because you have no choice but to spend long hours of duty,even doble duties just to give a better life to a struggling family in your home country-unfortunately the Philippines-a country governed by Misis Arroyo. You want to be with them.But you can't.

You are tied up.

It's full of contradictions I guess.

shinobi101

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2008, 10:26:26 am »
the one that made that picture is an asshole..

and he's even trying to explain why he did it.. differently every post.. tsk3x.. you know that your "so-called sympathy image" sucks and yet your still trying to defend it..

i think you should just grow up and see the world as it is..

we are all slaves to our needs..

WANT MONEY? TRUSTED PTC SITE.. CASHOUT EVERY WEEK WITH A MINIMUM OF $5.50..

click the link below..

http://www.trekpay.com/?ref=4817

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2008, 10:47:59 am »
What about those 45 years old and above professionals who are taking up nursing regardless of the profession that they have right now,(I know some lawyers and even University professors who are into this)just to have a resident visa in the US?

What about their dreams?

they had already lived their dreams. and like most dreams, its time to wake up to reality.

or probably some of them realised they need to catch more dreams. as you grow old, your dreams tend to change too.

and sabi mo your happy with your salary.... wait till you have a family of your own. your 8k wontbe enough, kahit may isa lang anak mo. and when you have someone to support, dont you wish to give them something better.

any way, off topic na...

as you can see most espiyas are against/offended by your picture. your intentions may be good. but you cant change how others will look or interpret it. as you have said everyone is entitled to their opinion, eh bakit pinagpipilitan mong your not the enemy, its the other people's opinion how they interpret your picture... nasaan na doon yung "everyone is entitled to their opinion."

jokjok maton

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2008, 11:00:34 am »
the one that made that picture is an asshole..

and he's even trying to explain why he did it.. differently every post.. tsk3x.. you know that your "so-called sympathy image" sucks and yet your still trying to defend it..

i think you should just grow up and see the world as it is..

we are all slaves to our needs..

Well Sir, if I'm an asshole,you're the very thing that comes out from the asshole.
Hehehe.

Your prepositions are quite contradictory since you were debunking me on the basis of your own understanding about the image.And then suddenly,after few sentences.you just accepted that you are indeed a slave.

Hehehe.

Are you aware of the things that you think and write?

Look for another thread where your mindset belongs.
Definitely,it does not in any way belong here.

jokjok maton

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2008, 11:07:30 am »

What about their dreams?

they had already lived their dreams. and like most dreams, its time to wake up to reality.

or probably some of them realised they need to catch more dreams. as you grow old, your dreams tend to change too.

and sabi mo your happy with your salary.... wait till you have a family of your own. your 8k wontbe enough, kahit may isa lang anak mo. and when you have someone to support, dont you wish to give them something better.

any way, off topic na...

as you can see most espiyas are against/offended by your picture. your intentions may be good. but you cant change how others will look or interpret it. as you have said everyone is entitled to their opinion, eh bakit pinagpipilitan mong your not the enemy, its the other people's opinion how they interpret your picture... nasaan na doon yung "everyone is entitled to their opinion."

Hello Mr. Toblerone,

20 to 30 same reactions to a particular matter will never be basis of winning an argument,considering there are hundreds or even thousand members of this site.

Why don't you enumerate those members whom you call "most espiyas" that have the same opinion and tell me that they were all right all along?
You can post this to other yahoo groups of nurses and make a survey that I was indeed wrong.It is all a matter of deconstruction my dear friend.

Cheers!

capoeirista

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • "learn to love ourselves before its made illegal"
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2008, 12:11:03 pm »
ive read some of your comments, reactions to this topic, and it seems to be
offending for some.
and as for me, just by looking outside the box, no one was right nor wrong for its just an image.
it may affect a person if he/she is being offended by the image. same as if this image was an eye opener for some, or subject for sympathy, or whatever.
its just an image, a collage, an art. its in the eye's beholder what to do with it. to react to do nothing, to sympatize.
what makes other aggregates is those opinions with striking words that is so offensive to others...

ang gulo ko mag comment. arghh!

ang larawan ay nag lalaman ng libo-libong kahulugan. hindi lahat ng titingin dito makikita lahat ng pinapahiwatig nito.
yun lang po.  smoking::  music::

Don

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2008, 01:46:25 pm »
Pinakita ko dito sa hospital tong picture Mr. Jokjok Maton, ang pinay nurses napaiyak ang mga puting nurses dito galit na galit. Lahat halos ng nurses na ka duty ko sa entire hospital ay nakita ito, iisa ang reaction, galit at sama ng loob. Yung nursing supervisor namin na dating taga PGH ay talagang napaluha siya, aktibo siya at ang asawa niyang amerikanong abogado sa pag-papaaral ng ilang nursing student sa up-pgh college of nursing.
Ihihingi ko lang ng permiso from you kung puedeng i-print yung image na ginawa mo at yung mga reaction sa thread mo.

jokjok maton

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2008, 01:55:04 pm »
Pinakita ko dito sa hospital tong picture Mr. Jokjok Maton, ang pinay nurses napaiyak ang mga puting nurses dito galit na galit. Lahat halos ng nurses na ka duty ko sa entire hospital ay nakita ito, iisa ang reaction, galit at sama ng loob. Yung nursing supervisor namin na dating taga PGH ay talagang napaluha siya, aktibo siya at ang asawa niyang amerikanong abogado sa pag-papaaral ng ilang nursing student sa up-pgh college of nursing.
Ihihingi ko lang ng permiso from you kung puedeng i-print yung image na ginawa mo at yung mga reaction sa thread mo.

Okay.As you wish.

coated_pill

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2008, 02:07:55 pm »
Mr. jokojoko este jokjok o Mr. Banal.. whosoever.. ito lang masasabi ko... the image you posted is very disgusting to the point na kahit inde nurse eh magagalit..

Silence is not always a defeat..

bear in mind that silence is sometimes done because its more way better if there is no point to argue with...

tapos isa pa.. sasabihin mo sa akin 8k lang sahod mo...hahaha justice??

cmon Mr. Banal..

nurse outside the country could be "More" than that..
kaya ko natanong salary mo kasi masyado kang mayabang sa post mo hahahaha..

mock me then and everybody mock you more

anyway ikaw lang naman nagsasabi na you sympathize FILIPINO NURSE abroad

to end this... ano ba reaction ng FILIPINO people sa image na nagawa mo??

tsk tsk..

please wag mo ko quote sa message na to kasi you are bullsh*t.. sa UP ka pa naman nag aral

sana naman inde lahat ng nagaaral dun eh katulad mo..

jokjok maton

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2008, 02:23:13 pm »
Mr. jokojoko este jokjok o Mr. Banal.. whosoever.. ito lang masasabi ko... the image you posted is very disgusting to the point na kahit inde nurse eh magagalit..

bear in mind that silence is sometimes done because its more way better if there is no point to argue with...

cmon Mr. Banal..

tsk tsk..

please wag mo ko quote sa message na to kasi you are bullsh*t.. sa UP ka pa naman nag aral

Hanap ka ng kausap mo.In the frist place.bakit ka nakikisabit dito?
Namemersonal ka,eh,nagmumura ka pa.
Look someone na pwedeng kumausap

Tsaka wala ka nang pakialam sa sahod ko.
Hehe.
Kung wala ka rin valuable na sasabihin,manahimik ka na lang.
God bless you.

coated_pill

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2008, 02:28:17 pm »

cmon Mr. Banal..

tsk tsk..

Hanap ka ng kausap mo.In the frist place.bakit ka nakikisabit dito?
Namemersonal ka,eh,nagmumura ka pa.
Look someone na pwedeng kumausap

Tsaka wala ka nang pakialam sa sahod ko.
Hehe.
Kung wala ka rin valuable na sasabihin,manahimik ka na lang.
God bless you.

I think i said the most valuble thing.. inde mo lang matanggap na nasabi sayo yan ng isang katulad.. sabi mo wak i lock tong thread tapos ngayon sasabihin mo na manahimik na lang ako.. hahaha..

bullsh*t is equal to pathetic looser  :D :D

coated_pill

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2008, 02:33:26 pm »
teka nga pala.. amo pa sa pagiging nurse??

kunwari ikaw nurse matatanggap mo ba ung image na nagawa mo??

siyempre sasabihin mo uu  :D :D

kakatuwa ka kaibigan..

ganyan na ba taga UP dati  :D :D

jokjok maton

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2008, 02:48:32 pm »
teka nga pala.. amo pa sa pagiging nurse??

kunwari ikaw nurse matatanggap mo ba ung image na nagawa mo??

siyempre sasabihin mo uu  :D :D

kakatuwa ka kaibigan..

ganyan na ba taga UP dati  :D :D

Bro,lasing ka yata ah.
Insecure ka yata you always mention UP.
For your additionla information,there are only 2 universities na kasali sa TOP 500 Universities sa buung muno.
Ala mo na kung alin yun.Kaya wag mong i underestimate.

Bakla ka ba?Namemersonal ka ha.

Galet ka ba?
Hehehe.Peace tol.

pofi

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2008, 02:49:38 pm »
Mukhang si TS lang ang naka appreciate ng ginawa niang image. Sa totoo lang medyo nakakaoffend talaga yung pic.

Naawa na lang ako kay TS at bakit baliktad ang utak niya.

To TS:
Kung talagang naaawa ka sa mga nurses, siguro kaawaan mo muna sarili mo. Hindi ka ba nagtataka at ganito ang reaction ng karamihan sa mga nakakita ng pic na ginawa mo?