Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Pakakawalan na si Trillanes..  (Read 2530 times)

taong_grassa

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
Pakakawalan na si Trillanes..
« on: November 28, 2010, 01:22:02 pm »
Manila (Philippine Daily Inquirer/ANN) - Filipino senator Antonio Trillanes IV and others accused of trying to overthrow the former president Gloria Arroyo's administration will most likely be home for Christmas as Congress appears headed to approving President Benigno Aquino�s amended amnesty proclamation.

Executive Secretary Paquito Ochoa on Thursday said members of the Senate and the House of Representatives were involved in the drafting of Presidential Proclamation No. 75, which amended PP 50.

Copies of PP 75, which states that it will take effect �upon concurrence of a majority of all members of Congress," were received on Thursday by Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile and Speaker Feliciano Belmonte Jr.

PP 50 had stated that it would �take effect immediately upon the signing thereof."

Ochoa said Malaca?ang had been in consultation with Senator Teofisto Guingona III, chair of the Senate committee on peace, unification and reconciliation, and Representatives Niel Tupas of Iloilo and Rodolfo Biazon of Muntinlupa City.

Asked if Trillanes would be home for Christmas as a result of PP 75 and Congress' expected timely concurrence, Ochoa said: �That�s the idea.

�My impression is both houses of Congress are bent on doing that."

Guingona also told the Inquirer that �the hope is for (Trillanes) to walk free before Christmas, and I think it�s still tenable."

Back pay etc.

Ochoa said Malaca?ang made sure that the amended proclamation was acceptable to both chambers of Congress before the President signed it.

It is now up to the Department of National Defense (DND) and the Armed Forces to come up with the implementing rules and regulations (IRRs), he said, adding that the House leadership wanted to see these before concurring.

�Well, we�re trying to expedite (the process). We have given instructions to the DND... for those who, in any way, will almost certainly be granted amnesty. We are pushing that before Christmas they will already feel the effects of the amnesty," Ochoa said.

"Specifically, we�re talking about Senator Sonny Trillanes," Ochoa said. "We hope that he can spend time with his family before Christmas. That�s one of the primary considerations here."

According to Ochoa, PP 75 contains provisions that lawmakers specified, such as the reinstatement of soldiers with a rank lower than master sergeant, inclusion of Philippine National Police officers who were previously referred to as sympathizers and back pay for those reinstated.

Under what Guingona described as a "better proclamation", Trillanes, former Brigadier General Danilo Lim, former Colonel Ariel Querubin and other officers involved in attempts to overthrow then President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo will not be reinstated and will thus not be entitled to back pay.

courtesy of http://ph.news.yahoo.com/ann/20101126/tph-philippine-senator-jailed-for-mutiny-fb8bb4f.html

sana tama po pagka-post ko d2.... smoking::

DinGdOnGDantes

• Do it yourself before someone do it for you!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Chill chill lang
Re: Pakakawalan na si Trillanes..
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 11:33:40 pm »
sana nga makalaya na sya. sya lang nag iisang matuwid e. sya ang nagtapang tumaliwas ke arroyo. di nya nagampanan tungkulin nya bilang senador. tsk tsk. lakas opa naman nya sa mga tao
Make your statement soft in case you eat it!

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 05:11:44 am »
Sana namn para malaman natin kung anong klaseng sanador siya na binoto ng bayan

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 12:22:58 pm »
At that time, GMA needs Mr. T.  There has to be created a credible opposition na "kalaban ng pamahalaan" so that GMA can impose tough measures to cement her hold on power. Mr. T played his role to the hilt.  I don't even believe Mr. T is that clean dahil meron kaso ng lupa sa Novaliches na involved sya at walang magawa yun matandang babae dahil "malakas" daw si Mr. T.

Saan ka ba naman nakakita ng mag alsa laban sa pamahalaan at pagkatapos eh mag martsa sa gitna ng kalsada?  Hence, that is all for show - kung baga eh "show business".  Kun totoo yan eh rumatrat na lang agad yan ng mga government installations or nagpasabog ng isang gusali to create an impact or sumugod sa Malakanyang.

Pag pinakawalan ni Mr. Noynoy ang mga bihag, it reinforces yun katotohanan ng mga allegations nila Mr. T.  Ngayon, the pressure would be for Mr. Noynoy to address those allegations on the corruption sa military.  Pag hindi natugunan ni Mr. Noynoy yang mga issues nila Mr. T during that time, parang kumuha ng bato si Mr. Noynoy at ipinukpok nya sa kanyang ulo. 

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 05:15:55 am »
Well , another conspiracy theory..... maybe  ... but hope na pakawalan na talaga  ...sayang lang mga boto .. at ngayon wala si lacson makatulong siya sa balance of power sa senado

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

roland21

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 02:06:05 pm »
At that time, GMA needs Mr. T.  There has to be created a credible opposition na "kalaban ng pamahalaan" so that GMA can impose tough measures to cement her hold on power. Mr. T played his role to the hilt.  I don't even believe Mr. T is that clean dahil meron kaso ng lupa sa Novaliches na involved sya at walang magawa yun matandang babae dahil "malakas" daw si Mr. T.

Saan ka ba naman nakakita ng mag alsa laban sa pamahalaan at pagkatapos eh mag martsa sa gitna ng kalsada?  Hence, that is all for show - kung baga eh "show business".  Kun totoo yan eh rumatrat na lang agad yan ng mga government installations or nagpasabog ng isang gusali to create an impact or sumugod sa Malakanyang.

Pag pinakawalan ni Mr. Noynoy ang mga bihag, it reinforces yun katotohanan ng mga allegations nila Mr. T.  Ngayon, the pressure would be for Mr. Noynoy to address those allegations on the corruption sa military.  Pag hindi natugunan ni Mr. Noynoy yang mga issues nila Mr. T during that time, parang kumuha ng bato si Mr. Noynoy at ipinukpok nya sa kanyang ulo. 

well, nice conspiracy theory indeed..

for me, Senator Trillanes should not be freed.. he must be given the right to serve his countrymen by allowing him to go to senate sessions - that's correct,  but still, he must stay imprisoned. why? justice will not be served fair and right. He clearly committed a serious crime, rebellion, and to think that at that time, he is a soldier, bounded by rules and by the Constitution.. how about those "ninoy soldiers"? i think they deserve freedom more than Sen. Trillanes..

i salute Sen. Trillanes during the Oakwood mutiny, but after the Manila Pen Siege, i lost respect to Sen. Trillanes.. if he really loves his country, he will never siege Manila Pen at the first place.. Filipinos already know what is he fighting for.. we are all aware of that (through the Oakwood mutiny) what's the purpose of repeating it (through Manila Pen Siege)..

true, he must be given freedom to serve his country, but absolute freedom?..  nope, he must serve his time and prove that he follows the rules and respect our Constitution..

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 12:01:27 am »
Nyahhahaahah :D I smell somthing fishy ah.... hehehehhe :D

Anyways, everybody have the right of freedom and also for Trillanes. Magpasalamat nga kayo siya ang lumalaban para sa atin.... eh kayo kaya niyo ba yun? atsaka  naka serve then siya nang ilang years sa prison. Why not give him the freedom na? Iilan lang ang taong ganyan ngayon, instead yong mali yong titingnan niyo eh e appreciate niyo nalang kaya....... hheheeheheheh :D

roland21

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 01:43:41 am »
Nyahhahaahah :D I smell somthing fishy ah.... hehehehhe :D

Anyways, everybody have the right of freedom and also for Trillanes. Magpasalamat nga kayo siya ang lumalaban para sa atin.... eh kayo kaya niyo ba yun? atsaka  naka serve then siya nang ilang years sa prison. Why not give him the freedom na? Iilan lang ang taong ganyan ngayon, instead yong mali yong titingnan niyo eh e appreciate niyo nalang kaya....... hheheeheheheh :D

ano po yung something fishy? can you enlighten us about that?

I agree sir, that everybody deserves freedom and that is exactly my point on my first post.. but it should be given fairly and equally.. will it be ok to you if after sometime in jail, the Ampatuans will be released from jail? also i agree, that he fights for what is true, but that is before Manila Pen siege.. Manila Pen siege is not a fight for democracy, not a fight for what is right.. Sen. Trillanes has his own reason and that is not to fight for us..

Nope, i can't do what Sen. Trillanes did.. but i do what a filipino citizen should do.. i pay may taxes on time, i followed laws and i respect the Constitution.. and if ever given the chance, i'll never do what he did.. because i don't want to put my country in jeopardy..

i salute Sen. Trillanes for his effort during the Oakwood mutiny.. because at that time, he is really fighting for the truth, for us, for the constitution.. fighting against the corruption in the military and in the government.. but for the Manila Pen Siege, it's a different story..

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 02:02:39 am »
natatawa ako dito pre.... "will it be ok to you if after sometime in jail, the Ampatuans will be released from jail? " heheheehe :D pag kay ampatuan ibang usapan na yon kasi alam mo naman ang krimen diba? hindi mo pweding e compare sa kay Trillanes.  Kung about sa Manila Pen Siege naman hindi naman natin alam kung anong motives, for his reasons ba or something, kailangan patunayan yan pre. heheheheheh :D

I would like to point out na dahil nag bayad ka ng taxes at sumusunod ka sa laws or constitution eh okay na yan..... Lahat naman tayo nag bayad nang tax ahhh ( direct and indirect) kahit nga pulubi nag babayad eh......

Ito ang masakit dito pre, kung may isang mali ang tao lahat nang mabubuti niyang ginawa ay mababaliwala. At sa tingin ko isa si Trillanes dito.

But anyways you have the point naman...... hehehehehhe :D

roland21

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 02:28:51 am »
well, i consider the Manila Pen siege a massacre.. massacre to our Constitution.. Massacre to our Country.. after the Manila Pen Siege, the Philippines is viewed negatively, just like how it was viewed after the Maguindanao massacre and the Luneta Hostage Taking..

that is correct, we don't know what is the reason of Sen. Trillanes in occupying the Manila Pen.. See, even you don't know if it is really for the country, for us or for himself..

well, i beg to disagree.. paying your taxes is more noble than the Manila Pen Siege.. we are the backbone of our country.. and it is more than enough to show that I love my country.. and i'm not painting Philippines as a country of renegades..

and i also understand your point sir.. i enjoyed exchanging ideas with you.. and peace men!