Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 343 announce Halo 5: Guardians for 2015  (Read 1895 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
343 announce Halo 5: Guardians for 2015
« on: May 16, 2014, 06:12:02 am »
HALO 5: GUARDIANS ANNOUNCED

22.9k The next chapter in the Halo franchise will launch on Xbox One in 2015.

BY MARTY SLIVA343 Industries has revealed that Halo 5: Guardians will launch on Xbox One in the fall of 2015.

Bonnie Ross, general manager at 343, made the announcement on a blog post that detailed the future of the Halo franchise as a whole. Ross talked about Master Chief's next journey, saying, "Halo 5: Guardians is a bigger effort than Halo 4. That applies to the content and scope of the game, as well as the technology in what’s now a brand new and more powerful engine. Certainly there are some core elements carried over from prior games, but we’ve invested a huge effort in retooling our tech to take full advantage of the Xbox One’s hardware and ecosystem to create worlds and experiences worthy of next-gen."

We got our first glimpse at the next generation of Halo at Microsoft's E3 2013 press conference, which featured a short teaser showcasing the iconic character trudging across a desert in a poncho.

Ross also hinted at what we'd see from the franchise at this year's E3, stating, "Many fans noted that I was very deliberate with my phrasing on stage at E3 last year. I spoke about a 'journey,' rather than a destination – and that journey definitely begins in 2014 with a giant leap, rather than one small step. We’ll give you much more information about our plans for this year at the Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing on June 9, and we’re confident that Halo fans will be pretty excited [about] the special plans we have in store."

We'll have much more on the future of Halo leading up to and through E3 next month

Source: IGN

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: 343 announce Halo 5: Guardians for 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 07:08:13 am »
ano yung HALO?  ::laffman

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: 343 announce Halo 5: Guardians for 2015
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 12:40:57 pm »
ano yung HALO?  ::laffman

yung kanta ni Beyonce hahaha