Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: R> help with apps for Kindle Fire HD  (Read 1640 times)

anarky2k7

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
R> help with apps for Kindle Fire HD
« on: February 20, 2013, 03:24:20 am »
got it as a present. am using goodereader but their selection is kinda limited ... anybody got any suggestions? like where can i download the google play app?

Kcatral

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
Re: R> help with apps for Kindle Fire HD
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 03:27:37 am »
Bro Kindle is only used for e-book application only reader siya ng mga pdf book iba siya sa tablet, try to call customer service ng kindle ang AMAZON.Com ang may hawak ng account sa Indian ang call center nila.

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 06:05:51 am »
bro, i myself have kindle fire HD if galing US yan and if registered for the person who bought it, NEVER sign it out, or might as well know the username and password of the US or UK registered user otherwise, pag gumaawa ka sarili mong account you can never download free ebooks in amazon apps again. kasi selected countries lang ang pwede mag download dun hindi kasama Pinas. hth

anarky2k7

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 11:41:18 am »
bro, i myself have kindle fire HD if galing US yan and if registered for the person who bought it, NEVER sign it out, or might as well know the username and password of the US or UK registered user otherwise, pag gumaawa ka sarili mong account you can never download free ebooks in amazon apps again. kasi selected countries lang ang pwede mag download dun hindi kasama Pinas. hth

yup gift from the us. yup, i made an account and ran into that problem of not being able to download apps and games and movies. sez, the billing address and card provided wasn't covered. anybody got a us billing address and visa mastercard? i promise i wont charge anything ...  ;D

i surfed a bit and found that android apps seem to work. so am looking for more app stores that i can download to get a bigger content.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 12:09:22 pm »
Bro Kindle is only used for e-book application only reader siya ng mga pdf book iba siya sa tablet, try to call customer service ng kindle ang AMAZON.Com ang may hawak ng account sa Indian ang call center nila.

HANO DAW!?!??!?!

metal1369

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 10:21:59 pm »
sayang. dami nko nakitang ganyan. buy sila kindle fire kasi mura compared to apple and samsung to be given as presents
sa mga relatives dito sa pilipinas to find out na hindi covered ng amazon ang philippines so no way maka download ng apps. un iba binawi na lang. ahehehe. ibinalik sa america.

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 08:07:08 am »
yup gift from the us. yup, i made an account and ran into that problem of not being able to download apps and games and movies. sez, the billing address and card provided wasn't covered. anybody got a us billing address and visa mastercard? i promise i wont charge anything ...  ;D

i surfed a bit and found that android apps seem to work. so am looking for more app stores that i can download to get a bigger content.

bro, wala ka na pag asa, coz even a ghost us billing address hindi pwede ma trace yan you need an existing credit card that is registered in US, master or visa. anyway download third party apps like "1 app" baka may mga ebooks dun.