Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: WHOM DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST CAPABLE PERSON TO REPLACE ARROYO?  (Read 11931 times)

Prince Barry

• Prinsipe ng Korokan
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Prinsipe rin ng kalokohan!
Re: WHOM DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST CAPABLE PERSON TO REPLACE ARROYO?
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2006, 07:11:28 pm »

It is absurd if we would say that no one is capable to replace Her Exelency Gloria Macapagal Aroyo. We have 80 million on the row para pagpilian, besides arroyo for me doesnot posses the character that I am looking for to be the presedent.   I prefer to have Roco as the presedent last election but due to fortuitous event he passed away. 
We just need to find the right avenue to choose the right guy be our leader.  The candidate must have in his heart dedication to serve, capability to serve and willingness to serve without hidden agenda. We just need to give that guy the opportunity to serve.

But the question about who?  I got tree in my list 1'st senator Richard "Dick" Gordon then Senator Panfilo "Ping" Lacson and the wild card former senator Gregorio Ballesteros "Gringo" Honasan
Tsk, tsk! Ewan ko ba tayong pinoy madaling madala sa matamis na dila...
Wala akong say kay Dick Gordon, i worked with him for a year...straightforward, he hates corrupt guy...ayaw nya ng kasi kasi.
Si Lacson, sabi nga ng brod in law ko sa militar(now General), pag against ka sa kanya todas ka..pano naman kung presidente sya, puede ba yon!!tsk tsk
Si Honasan? Ewan ko ba sa inyo kung anong meron ito eh sa militar nga di sya ma take.
I'd rather stick to present leader and give her chance to prove at tayo magsikap para makatulong sa bansa, right mga bro!!! ;D ;D ;D

a big
N O P E!!!

360dunker

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2006, 09:30:30 pm »
the way GMA handling our country... anyone even me and You can replace her! kahit sidewalk vendors lang dyan pwede, e la naman pinagkaiba.

zaraki kenpachi

• self improvement is masturbation...self destruction is the answer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
  • pagmulat ng mata...langit nakatawa...
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2006, 09:44:21 pm »
the way GMA handling our country... anyone even me and You can replace her! kahit sidewalk vendors lang dyan pwede, e la naman pinagkaiba.

ahm, ewan ko mister dunker pero i don't think na ganun kadali magpatakbo ng country...

kung sa sidewalk vendor lang at si GMA pagpipilian...si GMA pa rin ako...hindi sa maka arroyo

ako pero i think kailangan mo ng utak din para magpatakbo ng bansa...kita mo naman nangyari

kay erap, alang utak, ayun nakakulong...

iniisip kasi lagi natin na, kapag may bagong presidente kailangan lahat ng problema ng pinas eh mawawala kagad...

my country is the world and my religion is to do good

pitotoy

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 10:34:00 am »
Kung pwede nga lang piliin si bill gates na maging presidente natin eh..
Sorry po pero wala akong mapili na "political star" natin na magiging magaling na presidente.

Abangan na lang natin ang sunod nilang "Film Festival"

Brutal tong suggestion ko pero bahala na kayo... "Siguro ang solution sa Problema ng Pilipinas is purging of corrupt people"

Lahat ng corrupt i-flush sa inidoro!!!

coolitz7

• wAnnA taStE tHe RaSenGAn oF cOOlitz mAkuLiTZ!!!
  • ABB Detainee
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
  • naruto d 9 tails fox
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 11:30:29 am »
I want ping lacson....

rdelacr1

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 04:44:04 pm »

It is absurd if we would say that no one is capable to replace Her Exelency Gloria Macapagal Aroyo. We have 80 million on the row para pagpilian, besides arroyo for me doesnot posses the character that I am looking for to be the presedent.   I prefer to have Roco as the presedent last election but due to fortuitous event he passed away. 
We just need to find the right avenue to choose the right guy be our leader.  The candidate must have in his heart dedication to serve, capability to serve and willingness to serve without hidden agenda. We just need to give that guy the opportunity to serve.

But the question about who?  I got tree in my list 1'st senator Richard "Dick" Gordon then Senator Panfilo "Ping" Lacson and the wild card former senator Gregorio Ballesteros "Gringo" Honasan
Tsk, tsk! Ewan ko ba tayong pinoy madaling madala sa matamis na dila...
Wala akong say kay Dick Gordon, i worked with him for a year...straightforward, he hates corrupt guy...ayaw nya ng kasi kasi.
Si Lacson, sabi nga ng brod in law ko sa militar(now General), pag against ka sa kanya todas ka..pano naman kung presidente sya, puede ba yon!!tsk tsk
Si Honasan? Ewan ko ba sa inyo kung anong meron ito eh sa militar nga di sya ma take.
I'd rather stick to present leader and give her chance to prove at tayo magsikap para makatulong sa bansa, right mga bro!!! ;D ;D ;D

a big
N O P E!!!
O sige..ganito na lang ang gawin natin kasi aabutin tayo ng isang taon sa paliwanagan...sayang lang ang oras. Yung mga post mo kasi malinaw na against ka sa present government. Di na natin puedeng baguhin yan.
Kaming mga OCW ay may liwanag na nakikita kaya nagsisikap kami para sa pamilya at bansa.

Punta na lang tayo sa Ladies Room at hahanap ako ng i-impeach..hehe!
O kaya padala ko na lang pix ni Lacson doing head job kay Erap..atsetse!!!

bobotnaman

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 20
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2006, 02:07:56 pm »
well for me.. i can't see anyone w/c is capable of replacing her as a president (so far).. i'm not saying i'm in favor of arroyo or she's a good president but as of now she's the only one who can be a more effective compared to others.. but this is for sure whoever or even how many times we change our president, it will just be useless coz most sectors of our goverment is busy preparing for their own agenda's & propaganda's for themselves.. so we'll just say sorry for ourselves coz they don't have time for our country's present situation..  "they want the position,power,fame,& money but they don't want responsibilities".. :'
very good point. :)

--------
to posters na kay bayani fernando, just a question, y do you think he is capable para ireplace sha.. question lang ha.. i want to hear your reasons..

tol tingnan mo nalang ginawa niya sa mmda.. andami niyang pinapasweldo, gumanda ganda ang takbo ng trapiko, luminis ang kalsada. atbp. gets mo na un :)

zaraki kenpachi

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2006, 03:42:43 pm »
at di ba si bayani fernando din ang nagpaganda ng marikina??? sya yung nagpalinis ng mga sidewalk, yun bang kapag yung area ng bahay mo eh umabot sa sidewalk kailangan mong tagpasin yung area na yon...

tapos nilagay sya sa MMDA, mas umayos ang takbo ng trapiko...saka yung mga overpass na pinagawa...mas kaunti ang disgrasya dahil don di ba...

mas iniisip nya yung future benefits ng mga projects nya kaysa sa panandaliang solusyon...

ThePunisher

• ThePunisher
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2006, 04:45:19 am »
Wla!!! lA Nang Matinu jan!!! -_-

greenjoseph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "do unto others what u want others do unto you."
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 09:41:49 am »

ahm, ewan ko mister dunker pero i don't think na ganun kadali magpatakbo ng country...

kung sa sidewalk vendor lang at si GMA pagpipilian...si GMA pa rin ako...hindi sa maka arroyo

ako pero i think kailangan mo ng utak din para magpatakbo ng bansa...kita mo naman nangyari

kay erap, alang utak, ayun nakakulong...

iniisip kasi lagi natin na, kapag may bagong presidente kailangan lahat ng problema ng pinas eh mawawala kagad...

i strongly agree with you mr. zaraki, they can only say that anyone even a sidewalk vendor can replace the president because they themselves are uncertain what is really the duties and responsibilities of a president.  We have to open our minds that being a president is not just playing a simple game that anyone can participate.  There are qualifications and considerations before anyone can be considered as eligible for the position. 

Secondly, when we have new president, we tend to expect miracles from him/her, which is not right.  We should remember that whatever problems our country is facing now it is not a brand new thing but an inherited one, passed by one president to another.  Thus solving it requires a continous process, without guarantee of the problem to be solved 100%, or be eradicated totally.

I think Miriam Defensor could be a good candidate...

360dunker

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 10:17:15 am »
my answer is a SARCASTIC ONE! dude wake up, the only reason i said that even vendors can govern our country is that the way this administration handles our country is like throwing garbage out the window. even madam cory, erap, fvr has done better than this present one, and wag nyo gamitin ang excuse like ang alam lang ng mga tao ay magreklamo, well as i said i rather have cory, fvr or erap nalang. i have already OPENED my eyes (unlike some people who still believes in madam kapit) mula umupo up to now walang ginawa kundi magpabango ng imahe (i wonder why), PARANOID! tsk tsk... dont get me started to point out the shameful things madam kapit has done to us. you know it and every knows kung anu anu mga yon. 1 example... sino ba yung parati kong nakikita sa tv nung unang una palang na nagsabing   HINDING HINDI AKO TATAKBO, I WILL NOT RUN FOR THE PRESIDENCY tapos after a while nag presscon tatakbo na po ako! WTF! is this the person we want to lead us???? such a shame!

zaraki kenpachi

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 11:22:45 am »
eh yun naman pala eh...bakit pa tayo nag dedebate??? hindinaman pala vendor ang kailangang tumakbo eh...

sarcasm pala eh...

hug na tayo!!!

katulad ng sabi ni jesus... ang sino man...

oh well, ganun talaga... unless na lang may tatakbong espiya, saka lang magbabago ang pilipinas

katulad ko...kaso im only 26...14 more years hek hek

boto nyo na ako

greenjoseph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "do unto others what u want others do unto you."
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 12:55:08 am »
my answer is a SARCASTIC ONE! dude wake up, the only reason i said that even vendors can govern our country is that the way this administration handles our country is like throwing garbage out the window. even madam cory, erap, fvr has done better than this present one, and wag nyo gamitin ang excuse like ang alam lang ng mga tao ay magreklamo, well as i said i rather have cory, fvr or erap nalang. i have already OPENED my eyes (unlike some people who still believes in madam kapit) mula umupo up to now walang ginawa kundi magpabango ng imahe (i wonder why), PARANOID! tsk tsk... dont get me started to point out the shameful things madam kapit has done to us. you know it and every knows kung anu anu mga yon. 1 example... sino ba yung parati kong nakikita sa tv nung unang una palang na nagsabing   HINDING HINDI AKO TATAKBO, I WILL NOT RUN FOR THE PRESIDENCY tapos after a while nag presscon tatakbo na po ako! WTF! is this the person we want to lead us???? such a shame!
[/qu

you have a point and absolutely the right to your own opinion, i am not a pro-gma or anyone else, i must admit i am also aware of those shortcomings as you have mentioned (which you can see in each one of them, im sure you will agree with me) but i am the kind of a person who see and analyze the entire picture before i do express my opinion. 

GMA might not be the perfect one, it might be a mistake why she is now our president, so on and so forth, but i encourage you to try to check her accomplishment also.  Things that she was able to do for the country.  It is one good way of scrutinizing a person or a president for this matter.

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2006, 01:02:32 am »
wow.. humaba na pala tong topic na to. hehehe ;D at may naririnig pa ako na mas magaling c erap sa present. tsk tsk tsk... keep it up mga bro! maganda discussions to..

360dunker

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 09:49:18 am »
ok HUGS and KISSES na! group hug guys!

felipe_datu09

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • HELLO POH , kmusta n mga spy manyak's
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 12:18:04 pm »
 ;) ;) ;) well tama si KURABO sa comment nya suportahan kita dyan............

pEaNuT bItEr

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 12:46:57 pm »
si ERAP!!!   hehehe... joke lang!

i think manny villar is best for this job. napaka-mapagpakumbaba na tao...
           ... kaso nasa system na kasi natin e, kahit sino umupo gusto patalsikin...

... dapat tanggalin natin ang congreso dahil yan ang mas lalong nagpapagulo sa pilipinas...

... tapos bubuto pa mga tao ng kagaya ni lito lapid...   ano ngayon ang mai-expect natin sa pilipinas?

... i also prefer ping lacson.
It is odd, is it not, that a person's worth to society is measured by their wealth, when instead their wealth should be measured by their worth to society. <A. Cygni>

zaraki kenpachi

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2006, 03:57:38 pm »
;) ;) ;) well tama si KURABO sa comment nya suportahan kita dyan............

sino si kurabo??? hehehe...

ako na lang kasi ang iboto nyo... mister zaraki for kagawad!

"HINDI PO AKO TUMAKBO PARA MAGPAYAMAN, AKO PO AY KUMAKAMPANYA DAHIL SA NAKIKITA KONG KAHIRAPAN..." *bows out* then applause from the audience...

thank you thank you!

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2006, 01:22:59 am »
Guys..... how about ENRILE.... after all these years, with his broad experience in politics and in all facets of politics.... diba...

The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

ZR

• Your Servant
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Learn and Enjoy....
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2006, 10:44:45 pm »
si manny pacquiao... joke...

right now im still waiting for a sign.. yung darating ang "the one".. parang matrix bah.... heheh but now i cant think who will is much entitled to become the next..

baka bukas mag papakita na ang "the one" hehehe

asintado08

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2006, 02:59:27 am »
anybody, basta may political will ang papalit! tyaka ang gusto ko ung pinunong nag-iisip! di takot sa mga kano at higit sa lahat may takot sa Diyos.

equinexxus

• conundrum
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2006, 08:48:41 am »
for one thing, PGMA is leading us ryt now, and the reason we are surviving as a nation and have avoided national economic bancruptcy is due to her administration...

Cory is a nagging ol lady who had her chance and did not do good when she should have...

FVR has achieve a lot as president, but then again, he earned a lot too, can't stan to be in the sideline...

Erap is a king pin, we can not glorify something that we know is foul, he is the greatest deceiver of all...

Marcos and all his family should be liposuction for their wealth that ultimately belongs to the Filipinos...

Cheesy escudero and his family is marcos crony, seems to be always passive...

ping lacson is a crazy SOB, tales of his torture doin and sodomy practice still stinks in the air, far worst than erap bcoz of his satan-machiavellian style of leadership, dnt vote for a killer...

bayani fernando has a thing for pink, and dat's all m afraid of...

manny villar is ok, but then again all senators are crappers...

Satur ocampo, teddy locsin, CPP-NDF-NPA people are whole lot of killers waiting to pounce on our weakening democracy for their Party to take over as powerholders, beware of their message and never be fooled...

you want d best leader? well, wait for something drastic and bloody, or better yet, 'ETO NA AKO!!! EQUINEXXUS!!! MADALING LAPITAN, MAHIRAP HANAPIN!!! HEHEHE! peace out!
"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind." - einstein

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2006, 08:57:04 am »
for one thing, PGMA is leading us ryt now, and the reason we are surviving as a nation and have avoided national economic bancruptcy is due to her administration...

Cory is a nagging ol lady who had her chance and did not do good when she should have...

FVR has achieve a lot as president, but then again, he earned a lot too, can't stan to be in the sideline...

Erap is a king pin, we can not glorify something that we know is foul, he is the greatest deceiver of all...

Marcos and all his family should be liposuction for their wealth that ultimately belongs to the Filipinos...

Cheesy escudero and his family is marcos crony, seems to be always passive...

ping lacson is a crazy SOB, tales of his torture doin and sodomy practice still stinks in the air, far worst than erap bcoz of his satan-machiavellian style of leadership, dnt vote for a killer...

bayani fernando has a thing for pink, and dat's all m afraid of...

manny villar is ok, but then again all senators are crappers...

Satur ocampo, teddy locsin, CPP-NDF-NPA people are whole lot of killers waiting to pounce on our weakening democracy for their Party to take over as powerholders, beware of their message and never be fooled...

you want d best leader? well, wait for something drastic and bloody, or better yet, 'ETO NA AKO!!! EQUINEXXUS!!! MADALING LAPITAN, MAHIRAP HANAPIN!!! HEHEHE! peace out!
hehehe very nice... :D

360dunker

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2006, 09:59:01 am »
GMA is leading us ryt now, the reason why we even have ultimate economic crisis is due to her administration.

GMA is a nagging old lady as well, she nags about everything not in favor to her, everyone knows that.

GMA never earned anything? not even in equal or more to FVR? come on!

GMA the ultimate deceiver! who before has announced that she will not run for presidency then after several months came out and said I WILL RUN THIS COMING ELECTION. and who can forget the hellloooooo garci thing?

GMA does not have the filipinos wealth??? geez!

GMA has her own crony...

GMA and human rights... bleeech! it will never blend together, all those not in favor to her, should stay quiet.

GMA is part of that crappers ure talking about.

GMA made our democracy weak, beware and we are already being FOOLED.

hamtaro

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2006, 01:46:24 pm »
so far wala pang tao na masasabing pwdeng ihalili kay gloria epecially sa knowledge ni gloria sa ekonomiya... kung ang krimen lang ang paguusapan e dapat naman talaga e mismo tayo na ang dapat magdisiplina sa mga sarili natin... madami akong nakikitang matatanda sa daan na puro reklamo pero ang sarili nila hndi pinupuna tulad na lang ang walang katapusang inuman mula umaga hanggang gabi tapos kinabukasan uulitin ulit... we dont need a disiplinarian... we an educator with great leadership capabilities and most especially meron syang "k" paghandle sa ekonomiya ng Pilipinas kasi sya ang may power para maglaan ng budget for different needs para sa ating bansa....

kaya ko nasabing walang clear individual na pwdeng pumalit kay gloria is because puro puna lang naman ang mga katungali nya at pagbabaliktad sa administration e kailangan nga natin ay magkaisa... puro personal agendas lang ang gustong masatisfy ng mga current politicians na nakaupo... ang iba nagtatahimik lang sila para play safe na hndi sila mapaalis sa puwesto nila... gawan nga nila ng paraan ang health problems at education problems natin sa ating bansa e saka siguro lilitaw ang karapat dapat na pumalit sa kasalukuyang presidente. she may not be the perfect president but to her credentials she fits the role of being our president in our current situation....

sana imbis na mag-akusa e gawin na lang nila ang part nila... mukhang mas gumagawa sila ng dahilan para hndi pumasok or indyanin ang mga importanteng pagpupulong.... basta pera at kapangyarihan ang paguusapan ay kakalimitan ang lahat kahit ang sariling dangal para lang maging mayaman at makapangyarihan....