Secrets Revealed > Personal Secrets

My Secret Prayer to the Lord for Eibbor/Kabute

(1/6) > >>

ServantGeneral (SG):
Lord,

By the power of your glory (alleluiah) and your salvation (amen), I ask you please bless this lost soul out there in the barbarian world. Let your spirit be in him, let your Word be his word.

Lord Jesus, I ask you to send the angels from heaven to swoop down on earth and strike Kabute/Eibbor with their powerful halos so that the spirit of the Devil may be thrown out of his mind and soul. The Devil has taken over him... for it is written.. the Devil will take many shapes.

I call upon the heavens now Oh Lord! Come! Come! Gather your lost KKKE sheep, remove hatred from their hearts so they may see the love that the world has to offer. Soften their callous hearts. Let them embrace peace. Strike their heads with your thunderbolt and lightning so they may see the light.

He is not an animal...
He is not a robot...
He is not a clone...
He is not a mushroom...
He is human, oh Lord!

Lord Jesus! Alleluiah! By the power of the Holy Spirit, I now lay may hands on Eibbor/Kabute's IP Addresses that your power may be transmitted over DSL and reach his heart! Amen! Amen!

I command you Satan! Leave Eibbor/Kabute now! Let go his poor soul. Let him love again. Let him be a human being again.

In the Creator's name... Amen.

(I now ask for three minutes of silence...)

Erotomania:
( habang nakapatong yung kamay ko sa ulo ni eibbor/kabute, sumisigawa ako ng... ) gagaling, gagaling......

may the lord be with you kabute..... i will pray for your salvation........ in registration again here at espiya.net  ;D ;D ;D

Paprika:
(matapos ang 3 minutes of silence)

AMEN.   :)

IWM:
amen...

Gat J.P. Rizal:
Hinabol ko sa wishlist this year, sana makita na niya ang liwanag na walang hangganan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version