Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Sony's QX10 and QX100 wants you and your phone to look weird  (Read 1091 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
the SAMSUNG SGS4 ZOOM was abetter idea coz the damn thing was stuck to a Camera... with this i cant help think to JUST BUY A DAMN CAMERA

via Engadget

Now this is innovation, folks. Sony's reportedly gearing up to announce a pair of "lens cameras" that attach to your existing smartphone or tablet. The unique devices are said to feature a sensor, processor, zoom lens, WiFi connectivity and an SD card slot, but no display or other typical controls (beyond a zoom toggle and perhaps a shutter release). You'll use your handset or slate to control the lens, adjust framing and transmit images. According to SonyAlphaRumors, the electronics giant is expected to release two models: the DSC-QX10 (pictured above) and the DSC-QX100. The latter will ship with the same 1-inch sensor used with the RX100 Mark II, while the other lens will include a larger 10x focal range and a 1/2.3-inch 18-megapixel CMOS sensor. There's no word on pricing or availability, but with Sony's IFA press conference right around the corner, we'll likely get the full scoop (and hopefully some hands-on time) come September 4th.

l33t_matt

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 12
Re: Sony's QX10 and QX100 wants you and your phone to look weird
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 08:25:02 pm »
as i understand sir, you just need the phone para lang sa screen?!? sana nilagyan na lang nila ng optical viewfinder para stand alone camera na. i feel it's a silly idea to attach it to your phone or device para lang meron viewfinder