Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: [Pool Hustler] Bianca King, Nicole Anderson at Antoinette Taus sa Boracay!  (Read 10467 times)

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • "The more I practice the luckier I get."
    • Pool Hustler's Pinoyspy Links
Magkakabarkadang chicks sa Boracay mga spies!

Watch out for part 2... hehehehe...

sayasaya::

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
last

aktibista

• REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
ayus! isa na naman nakaka intrigang post ni pareng pool  smoking::  rating10::

yonipspy

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 68
  • screw the screw
galing mo talaga pool... hustler ka talaga  laffman::

sexy nila...salamats

online 24/7

MisterSuave

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
 rating9.5:: rating9.5:: rating9.5::

el cabronâ„¢

• Reigning Metalhead
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
  • GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
langya talga 2ng c pareng pool!tagal nwala pero grabe ang pasabog!hehehe!
nice one parekoy! :D

Y O U R   U L T I M A T E     S O U R C E     O F     E V E R Y T H I N G     B R U T A L     I N     M E T A L!!!

bulba

• Disc Jockey
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • ! Dance for Life !
c mark nelson ng sports unlimtd yng nka blur na pic ng guy  laffman::

;D ;D ;D

Manoling

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
 rating10:: idol kita bro....

TigerClaw

• "The Watcher"
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Tol poolhustler...baka nmn pweding ilagay mo na lang sa gilid ang watermark...pumapangit ksi ang mga pictures dahil nkaharang sa gitna...
Ang Tunay Na Matalino Ay Yung Hindi Lumalaki Ang Ulo At Ang Tunay Na Edukado Hindi Nanlalait Ng Ibang Tao.
Madaling Sabihin Pero Mahirap Gawin!

DupackZ

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 12
  • smile ka lang bro
napaka naughty talaga

:D

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
Tol poolhustler...baka nmn pweding ilagay mo na lang sa gilid ang watermark...pumapangit ksi ang mga pictures dahil nkaharang sa gitna...

Sorry boss Fei Long.. kinukuha kasi ang mga posts ko eh at tinatanggal nila ang watermark ko.. kinukuha nila at pinopost sa ibang site.. pasensya na bossing..

vanisio

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
swerte naman ng aso...yummy talaga sila. rating10::

rawpower

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0

Sorry boss Fei Long.. kinukuha kasi ang mga posts ko eh at tinatanggal nila ang watermark ko.. kinukuha nila at pinopost sa ibang site.. pasensya na bossing..

Hey, Pool Hustler. Sent you a PM

marbz

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -1
  • honda Prelude 2.2 bitch!
type ko silang tatlo...

parang litson..
pulang pula
Honda Prelude 2.2 bitch..

budiluv

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9

In this day and age of the internet, I would think that file sharing (music, video, images, software, etc.) is now the norm and therefore a very much acceptable practice. All the images that you have previously posted here were obviously lifted from another person's sharing them in another site or forum. So these may already be in their 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. generation before being posted here. In fact some of the images you had previously posted here originated from the PP yahoo group to which I belong. All I'm saying is that unless you can honestly claim that you snapped these photos yourself from your own camera, or if they were scanned by you personally from a magazine and had to do a little editing, then its the height of hubris to claim ownership of these images and attach a disgusting watermark all over them. A simple request to give credit to you and espiya.net as the source of these images can do the trick, don't you think? Or is because you yourself don't practice this so you assume that others won't do so as well?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 02:18:43 am by budiluv »

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
Bossing budilluv, did you see all of my posts here in espiya? Do you think that you have already seen the pics on other sites? Just appreciate what I post here. You don't really know how hard to search for exclusive pics here on the Internet.

I suggest that you should view all of my posts here before saying anything.

And by the way, I don't 're-post' pics here on the site. Yes, I am a member of those groups that you have mentioned. I can see all their posts but I do not post them right here. I don't get pics from the yahoo groups or another forum. My loyalty is to espiya.

Long live espiya.

If you don't know the link of all my quality posts, click here: http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=48449

And honestly, I don't think you really know me. Just ask the other spies that has been praising me for my posts.

budiluv

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
Bossing budilluv, did you see all of my posts here in espiya? Do you think that you have already seen the pics on other sites? Just appreciate what I post here. You don't really know how hard to search for exclusive pics here on the Internet.

I suggest that you should view all of my posts here before saying anything.

And by the way, I don't 're-post' pics here on the site. Yes, I am a member of those groups that you have mentioned. I can see all their posts but I do not post them right here. I don't get pics from the yahoo groups or another forum. My loyalty is to espiya.

Long live espiya.

If you don't know the link of all my quality posts, click here: http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=48449

And honestly, I don't think you really know me. Just ask the other spies that has been praising me for my posts.

Pool Hustler,

You just proved my point right here. You source your photos on the internet. As I mentioned earlier, unless the photos came from your own digital camera or you had scanned a magazine yourself and edited them to remove the folded part, the rightful owner of the photos is still the photographer. To put a watermark on someone else's property and lay claim to it is therefore an act that smacks of extreme audacity.

jaguar-m23

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
  • bakit ka tumatawa? looks familiar bah? :)
if this is getting personal at all...pls exchange msgs thru pms...other members doesn't have to read and be involved in this chaos.

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

NYAHAHAHA :)

TigerClaw

• "The Watcher"
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Agree...talk through pm...otherwise, this topic will be locked or your post will be deleted...
Ang Tunay Na Matalino Ay Yung Hindi Lumalaki Ang Ulo At Ang Tunay Na Edukado Hindi Nanlalait Ng Ibang Tao.
Madaling Sabihin Pero Mahirap Gawin!

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
Okay I'm sorry mods and spies.

But I won't stop in posting exclusive pics with my mark on it. Just appreciate what I contribute here.

And I really don't care if you don't like what I post here. I just only want to share what I have.

radj23

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
yum yum yum galing mo pool

micyehey

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
ganda talaga ni bianca king!!! salamat idol pool!!! sayasaya:: psrulez:: bnana

meme

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 41
wala ako masabi haaay parang kailan lng nicole hehe dalaga kan bwahahaha

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
Maraming salamat mga spies!!!

jaguar-m23

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
  • bakit ka tumatawa? looks familiar bah? :)
Okay I'm sorry mods and spies.

But I won't stop in posting exclusive pics with my mark on it. Just appreciate what I contribute here.

And I really don't care if you don't like what I post here. I just only want to share what I have.

Don't worry pool...it's a common fact that you cannot please everybody...what's important is...mas marami ang natutuwa sa mga posts mo...

wala ka nang dapat patunayan sa lahat ng ating mga KA-Tisyu... :)
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

NYAHAHAHA :)