Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 😎 The NEW MOD is now on Board!  (Read 72098 times)

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Re: 😊 The NEW MOD is now on Board!
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2020, 08:01:02 am »
Congratulations Bro. Archangel & best of luck sir! More Beatles pa sana sir  ;D
Thank you very very much, Bro Daweweng & I appreciate it!
Continue pala posting non-scandal pics coz mukhang tayo-tayo na lang ang nagpo-post ng magagandang content na hindi scandal / leaks.
Oo nga ano, I forgot to follow up on my thread about The Beatles.
I'll update that too para din sa mga ibang Beatlemaniacs dito like us, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

stevemelo7

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2020, 08:09:56 am »
Good Day to the Espiya Community:

First of all, I would like to thank the Servant General (SG, Espiya's Big Brother) for installing me as the new Official Board Moderator (with special mention to Mod @namster & Mod @DjDaveTrance).
It is an honor & a privilege to be serving this community as an Official Moderator after being around for 15 years (2005).

As the newly-installed Moderator of this Community, I will help my fellow Moderators in cleaning up our 15-year old forum.
Therefore, I will not hesitate to remove/delete posts that will run against the rules of this forum as per SG's (Servant General) directive, and with it, the other directives of my fellow Moderators. 

@ FIRST: BTS (Buying-Trading-Selling)
The emergence of this activity was seen around the last quarter of 2019 much to my disgust.
There are some members here who messaged me that they should have their own section here but I opposed it mainly because it will directly go against the Espiya theme & motto of "Search & Share" that is seen above the Dashboard when you log in.
Either they are legit or non-legit BTS is beside the point because Espiya is not a Trading Site where you can barter & sell your goods.
Although there is a section here about "Buy & Sell" - but that is specifically only for physical things you want to do away with by selling, and NOT for scandals / leaks.

@ SECOND: GCs or Group Chats:
The intermittent promoting & inviting of members here to join GCs is improper.
Espiya is already a GROUP so its promotion & invitation is already irrelevant.
Joining groups outside the Espiya Community defeats the very purpose here of camaraderie & brotherhood.
Therefore, joining GCs and all kinds of Groups outside of the Espiya Community is very disrespectable.

@ THIRD: Repetitive & Redundant Requests (which I call, "3R"):
These are usually done by new members and some veterans also.
They should browse the threads first before opening a request or topic.
Or better yet, search via Google (example: Ivana Alawi - espiya.net) and there you will immediately see a list of the existing links under Espiya.net in relation to the subject or topic that you are looking or searching for.

@ FOURTH: Content(s) that are with the NBI Files:
To make our community safe, refrain from posting and/or requesting content(s) that are are either under investigation or have been investigated by the authorities. 
If and when we receive report(s) in regards to this, we will have to delete it.

@ FIFTH: The use of PM/DM messaging feature of this forum:
Do not use your PM/DMs for transacting things here like Buying-Trading-Selling Adult Contents.
Use wisely your messaging feature here in interacting with other members and NOT by transacting any business/businesses that will be detrimental to Adult Digital Subscription sites.   

So on behalf of my fellow Moderators,
Let us all keep our forum clean & orderly at all times as if it were our home.
Espiya is our online barkada, it is our Barangay, tambayan nating lahat ito.
Nandito tayong lahat to have a good time, at hindi mang-good time.
And so, I am encouraging my espiya brothers to practice good brotherhood & camaraderie among yourselves always, 24/7.
At sabay-sabay tayong umawit ng "We Are The World" (Biro Lang). 

Please be guided accordingly, 
Bro. Chris / The Archangel
(Espiya Member circa 2005) 

N.B. If you see posts that run against the Directives of this forum, there is no need to PM the Mods, just press the sign that says, "Report To The Moderator" so that the other Moderators will see the reports. 

Well Deserve  ::fingerpower finger4u psrulez::

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2020, 08:19:13 am »
Well Deserve  ::fingerpower finger4u psrulez::
Maraming Salamat, kapatid stevemelo7!

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2020, 08:39:28 am »
Congratulation Bro! You really deserved it!!!
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2020, 08:58:06 am »
Congratulation Bro! You really deserved it!!!
Maraming Salamat, cumrade namz!
Kung wala kayo siguro nila Bro Dave, baka naka-nganga pa rin ako hanggang ngayon haha. . .
Success din ninyo ito nila Bro Dave coz may nadagdag na ngipin ngayon ang espiya.
My success is also the success of our "BLOC" and our Team of Firefuckers & its followers.
Para sa ating lahat ito at para maibalik natin ang dating Espiya of yesteryears.

shadowhel

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 211
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2020, 09:11:42 am »

First of all, I would like to thank the Servant General (SG, Espiya's Big Brother) for installing me as the new Official Board Moderator (with special mention to Mod @namster & Mod @DjDaveTrance).
It is an honor & a privilege to be serving this community as an Official Moderator after being around for 15 years (2005).

As the newly-installed Moderator of this Community, I will help my fellow Moderators in cleaning up our 15-year old forum.
Therefore, I will not hesitate to remove/delete posts that will run against the rules of this forum as per SG's (Servant General) directive, and with it, the other directives of my fellow Moderators. 

The emergence of this activity was seen around the last quarter of 2019 much to my disgust.
There are some members here who messaged me that they should have their own section here but I opposed it mainly because it will directly go against the Espiya theme & motto of "Search & Share" that is seen above the Dashboard when you log in.
Either they are legit or non-legit BTS is beside the point because Espiya is not a Trading Site where you can barter & sell your goods.
Although there is a section here about "Buy & Sell" - but that is specifically only for physical things you want to do away with by selling, and NOT for scandals / leaks.

Joining groups outside the Espiya Community defeats the very purpose here of camaraderie & brotherhood.
Therefore, joining GCs and all kinds of Groups outside of the Espiya Community is very disrespectable.

Or better yet, search via Google (example: Ivana Alawi - espiya.net) and there you will immediately see a list of the existing links under Espiya.net in relation to the subject or topic that you are looking or searching for.

To make our community safe, refrain from posting and/or requesting content(s) that are are either under investigation or have been investigated by the authorities. 

Do not use your PM/DMs for transacting things here like Buying-Trading-Selling Adult Contents.
Use wisely your messaging feature here in interacting with other members and NOT by transacting any business/businesses that will be detrimental to Adult Digital Subscription sites.   

And so, I am encouraging my espiya brothers to practice good brotherhood & camaraderie among yourselves always, 24/7.

N.B. If you see posts that run against the Directives of this forum, there is no need to PM the Mods, just press the sign that says, "Report To The Moderator" so that the other Moderators will see the reports. 

Wow congratulations Arc.. Bigyan ng camfrog caps yan.. Hahaha

DARUHON

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2020, 09:23:31 am »

CONGRATS! Arch  :applause

syzmon

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 387
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2020, 09:31:07 am »

Congrats :)

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2020, 09:34:03 am »

Wow congratulations Arc.. Bigyan ng camfrog caps yan.. Hahaha
Hahaha, ikaw talaga!  Maraming salamat, bro shadowhel, ang HARI ng mga cappers dito sa Espiya!

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2020, 09:35:27 am »
CONGRATS! Arch  :applause
Maraming salamat din, bro DARUHON!

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2020, 09:45:52 am »

Congrats :)
Hey, it's my good ol' comrade, syzmon!
I haven't seen you lately but it's good to know you're still active here.
I wonder what happened to our other comrades, Adam Smith (aka nightravenph) & NovusBlackstar.
They were the Mods who started the first-ever Vola Room on vola.org even before Team Firefucks Unlimited (TFU).
They were the guys who made a big difference even before GCs became mainstream.
But now, we cannot allow GCs to propagate here in Espiya anymore.

Belphegor

• You Can't Kill What You Did Not Create.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2020, 12:00:01 pm »
congrats sir!  toast::
Why stand on a silent platform? Fight the War, F*ck the Norm!

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2020, 12:29:02 pm »
congrats sir!  toast::
Maraming salamat kapatid!  toast::

Masterbation

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 85
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2020, 12:35:09 pm »
Congrats bossing! Sana maayos ang Espiya ngayon kagaya ng dati. Nawala na kasi yung essence ng forum. Ginawang negosyo ang file sharing which supposedly, if you have something to offer, create "your" own forum or thread then share mo mga gusto mong i-share kagaya ng dati. Hindi yung may nalalaman pang-"PM" or bayad muna bago i-share.

shezzowicked

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2020, 12:40:21 pm »
Congrats Sir!! Keept it Up! psrulez::

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2020, 12:50:05 pm »
Congrats bossing! Sana maayos ang Espiya ngayon kagaya ng dati. Nawala na kasi yung essence ng forum. Ginawang negosyo ang file sharing which supposedly, if you have something to offer, create "your" own forum or thread then share mo mga gusto mong i-share kagaya ng dati. Hindi yung may nalalaman pang-"PM" or bayad muna bago i-share.
Maraming salamat brother sa pagbati.
Nag-umpisa yung decay ng forum natin around october 2019 or even earlier na hindi natin namamalayan na unti-unti na tayong pinapasukan ng mga online sellers hanggang garapalan na ang kalakaran ng Buy-Trade-Sell dito.
May ilang members dito na sina-suggest pa nila na magkaroon sila ng sariling board or section pero that is way way way out of line already kahit saang angle tignan mo yan.
Parang kinukunsinti na natin ang kalakarang ganito kapag may sarili silang lugar dito and I will be the first to oppose it kapag may nag-suggest pa nito now that I am the Moderator.
Ganito na lang kasi ang gawin nila na bumili na lang sila DIRECTLY sa sites kung saan puwede ka ring mag-subscribe, ganun lang ka-simple.
Huwag silang maniwala at naniniwala sa mga scandal-leaks-sets na bini-BTS kuno dahil malaking BS lang mga yan.
Kaya siguro nawala ang PM Button sa dashboard ay para matigil na ang ganitong kalakaran na dinadaan pa sa pa-PM-PM.
Don't worry bro, nag-umpisa na ang unti-unting pagbabalik ng dati nating espiya.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2020, 12:52:01 pm »
Congrats Sir!! Keept it Up! psrulez::
Many thanks brother, and I will need everybody's help & support in restoring the old Espiya together with my fellow Moderators.

sammy_april1959

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 7
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2020, 01:13:50 pm »
Tama yan parusahan yang mga nagbebenta ng kung anu-ano! Ang PM ay dapat ginagamit lang sa pag-interact sa kapwa members at hindi pagbebenta! I hope bumalik na PM, it's really important for us who have real friends in Espiya!

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2020, 01:34:07 pm »
It is easy to put the blame on these BTS and other members with comments & replies that goes:
- Pa-PM ng sets or pa-send ng sets
- PM for the password
- PM me for details
- PM me for the rates / cost
- PM me for more sets
and the most irritating of them all, PM IS THE KEY.
And this is the price we have to pay because of their shameless disregard & blatant ignorance of the rules here.

Mang Inasar

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 712
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2020, 03:48:43 pm »
Sensei Archangel, CONGRATS po sa pagtatalaga sa inyo bilang pinakabagong Mod ng Espiya.  Alam kong may mga haters / dislikers kayo dito lalo na nung bumalik uli kayo dito sa Espiya noong 2017.  May mga nang-troll at nam-bully pa sa inyo rito.  In other words, may mga stupidong negatrons dito sa atin.  Ganyan kasi tayong mga Pinoy na may masamang ugali na utak talangka.  Gusto kong sabihin lang sa kanila na kung sino man ang may ayaw kay Sensei Archangel (at sa AKIN mismo), JUST RAISE YOUR HAND and. . . . . slap it across your fucking faces!

CONGRATS po uli Moderator Archangel! You really deserve being a Mod & being with the Admin which has been long overdued to you pero nandito na kayo kaya Cheers, Sensei!
I'll be here BTS (hindi yung Buy-Trade-Sell hahaha) Behind-The-Scenes to support you and all the other Mods here.
Kung resbak lang ang kailangan nyo sa mga pasaway at para mangsupalpal, nandito lang ako BTS (behind-the-scenes) hehehe. . .   

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2020, 12:46:17 pm »
Sensei Archangel, CONGRATS po sa pagtatalaga sa inyo bilang pinakabagong Mod ng Espiya.  Alam kong may mga haters / dislikers kayo dito lalo na nung bumalik uli kayo dito sa Espiya noong 2017.  May mga nang-troll at nam-bully pa sa inyo rito.  In other words, may mga stupidong negatrons dito sa atin.  Ganyan kasi tayong mga Pinoy na may masamang ugali na utak talangka.  Gusto kong sabihin lang sa kanila na kung sino man ang may ayaw kay Sensei Archangel (at sa AKIN mismo), JUST RAISE YOUR HAND and. . . . . slap it across your fucking faces!

CONGRATS po uli Moderator Archangel! You really deserve being a Mod & being with the Admin which has been long overdued to you pero nandito na kayo kaya Cheers, Sensei!
I'll be here BTS (hindi yung Buy-Trade-Sell hahaha) Behind-The-Scenes to support you and all the other Mods here.
Kung resbak lang ang kailangan nyo sa mga pasaway at para mangsupalpal, nandito lang ako BTS (behind-the-scenes) hehehe. . .   

Maraming salamat sa pagbati, Mang Inasar!
Kung ako ang Sensei, ikaw naman ang Senpai. haha...
Pabayaan mo na yung mga namimintas & nampupuna sa akin noon.
Mga talunan kasi mga yan na may superiority complex pa.
Tulungan mo na lang ako mag-monitor ng mga pasaway na members dito para sa ikabubuti ng komunidad natin. 
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 12:52:29 pm by The Archangel »

DefectiveConan

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 11
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2020, 12:59:22 pm »
Well-deserved, sir! Congrats!  ::fingerpower

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762