Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: More killed by traffic cause by INC  (Read 5804 times)

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
More killed by traffic cause by INC
« on: September 03, 2015, 10:14:14 am »
 Teddy Locsin Jr.
Posted at 09/03/2015 5:29 PM

My daughter texted me that a woman's mother died on EDSA because the ambulance taking her to ER could not make it through the traffic caused by the 5-day people power rally of the INC and not by Abaya and Tolentino over the previous 900 days of equally horrid traffic when no ambulance could get through as well. Sub specie aeternitatis, which is to say in the wider scheme of all things each life is as valuable as everything else put together, be it the life of so famous a personage as GMA inhumanly denied expert treatment abroad by a socio-pathetic government or by an ordinary person like your parent or mine delayed and thereby denied the emergency care that might have saved her.

I suggested at the height of the rally that INC consider massing, not on but alongside EDSA, with five times the number that already terrified the government; leaving just enough room for ambulances to get through. Next time, do that.

Indeed, in five days of INC traffic one person died, contrary to Abaya's flippant remark that traffic is never fatal. Turning this data over to a statistician, if one died in five days of anticipated traffic, then over the past 900 days of unannounced but equally horrid traffic on EDSA, 180 people perished albeit incognito because it was in no one's political interest to raise an outcry rather than do a cover-up for Abaya and Tolentino.

Now CNN Philippines reports that a commercial emergency medical service claims that it turned down 50 requests for ambulances that would have to pass through the INC rally without even attempting it, and that, in its estimate, as many as six died in those five days. Now if six died in just five days of the INC rally, then in 900 days a small fraction more than 900 people died on Abaya's and Tolentino's watch. That to me is mass murder.
Disclaimer: The views in this blog are those of the blogger and do not necessarily reflect the views of ABS-CBN Corp.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/blogs/opinions/09/03/15/more-killed-traffic

ayon sa INC normal lang daw na ma-traffic ang EDSA hehehehehh bakit kami sisihin

kasalanan pa daw nun ambulance alam ng traffic e dun pa dumaan sisi ng isang INC members hehehheheh

ayon sa mga netizens
1. traffic sa edsa is very abnormal that time  6 hours silang nasa kotse na dati 2-3 hours lang ayon sa isang netizen
2. EDSA correct me if I'm wrong isa sa mga daanan papuntang Cavite and other workplaces ayon sa isang netizen "anong gusto ng INC lumipad kami"
3. some walked for 4 hours hungry ang tired
4. sabi ng isang netizen very abnormal ang nangyari dahil weekend dapat maluwag ang traffic sa EDSA
5.  most  netizens and commuters were caught by surprise  dahil biglang sulpot ng mga INC sa EDSA na dapat e may announce rerouting ang MMDA na wala naman alam at  alam nila na nasa P.Faura sila at wala sa EDSA then bulaga nasa EDSA sila dumami ng dumami
6. pinaka worst na hindi sinabi ng netizen marami sigurong napa-tae at amoy ihi ang kotse nila tsk tsk kung 6 hours ka pa naman naipit

another INC comment
bakit noon si Pope at Nazareno may namatay?
bakit hindi nyo sinisi tapos kami sisihin nyo

1. yung kay Pope aksidente mas katanggap-tangap ang aksidente kaysa sa INC rally
2. yung Nazareno e decision nila yun sila ang pumili na pumunta dun it is their choice kung ano man mangyayari sa kanila kahit na pagsabihan mo yan decision nila

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Re: More killed by traffic cause by INC
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 11:57:57 am »
can you blame their logic when they follow their leader blindly...

weng151515

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 58
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 06:17:09 am »
illogical..

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 01:17:04 pm »
bakit wala sa news eto

blu3boxers

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 04:32:37 am »
Whats the difference between a religion and a religious cult?

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 07:43:57 am »
syempre para di masisi ang administrayon hehhehehehehehhe

pwede sila mag senate inquiry dyan e playing safe sila

lalo na MMDA na hindi sila nagpalabas kaagad ng advisory na dapat e maglalabas sila para maiwasan ang inconviences
na dapat may mga pulis na nagmamando sa traffic na hindi naman ginawa tinignan lang ang mga protesters

so ang sisihin nila si PNOY