Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Pacman's interview regarding blood tests for first morales fight.  (Read 7541 times)

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: Pacman's interview regarding blood tests for first morales fight.
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2010, 08:45:03 am »
@Ryuji-san - First of, I got my opinion and codered got his or her. Obviously, our opinions are different. I'm questioning his opinions because its different from mine or in other words I don't fully understand his or her opinion. What do I do about it? I ask her questions. I don't shut up and let it go. I want to understand and know where he or she is coming from or from what he or she base his or her opinion. And I'm fully confident he or she can explain it.

What I don't do is post a none-sense and ass kissing background comment that the world will go on without.

@codered - Yes, I do know that Mayweather is asking too much. I also think the current tests the NSAC conducts is suffucient and there's no reason or evidence to tighten up.[/[/font]b][/i] Also to your second point, Pacquiao never said he will submit himself to bloodtest Mayweather's camp demands. So, he don't quite get there. And last point and my second time to repeat this, I'm not talking about the Mayweather and Pacquiao negotiations. I'm talking about demands, give and take in relevance to popular, moral, ethical highground.

That post was before you first asked me. This would be the 2nd time I'm quoting and highlighting this post. And now I have to requote so that you won't miss it.

Yes, I do know that Mayweather is asking too much. I also think the current tests the NSAC conducts is suffucient and there's no reason or evidence to tighten up.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2010, 08:50:36 am »
So, did I point at anyone when I said thoughtless, effortless comments? So, damn someone somehow got confused. Well, I suggest you step aside if you can't keep your head in the road.

hindi lahat nga miyembro sa espiya ay madaling maka pick up at kasing talino mo.... bakit di mo na lang ipaliwanag sa kanya nga maayos para maintindihan niya? kesa sa ganyan na pinapalayas mo. bakit ka nga ba ganyan? ipinaglihi ka nga ba talaga sa sama ng loob?
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2010, 08:51:38 am »
That post was before you first asked me. This would be the 2nd time I'm quoting and highlighting this post. And now I have to requote so that you won't miss it.

Yes, I do know that Mayweather is asking too much. I also think the current tests the NSAC conducts is suffucient and there's no reason or evidence to tighten up.

Sir again going back to my question pls answer me

Y/N ?

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2010, 08:52:56 am »

Sir  I guess you are smarter than him Sorry Sir joe black Im just being Honest Tjhan is very frank and straightforward of his message for you but Sir tjhan be carefull of hitting Mr.joeblack's Ass It will hurt him much as what you have noted" i bet in the real world you are surrounded by people like you but far more superior but they see you as an insignificant insect that is why you channel your anger to any member you think is weak in here."of course this is his only way to express and stress out all of his desperation in life

I do appreciate your thoughts but he (MR TJHan) got confused and mixed up my posts. I didn't call codered's posts thoughtless and effortless. I did suggest to him to be more specific. Meaning, well since your' in the analyzing mode, you do the honor mr nmarc.

Before you throw me those crap and thoughtless, effortless comments, I'd like to share that I pick Manny Pacquiao to win against Floyd Mayweather, I want him to win and I think between the two Floyd is the better boxer.

@codered - A in-and-out of the ring blood & urine tests are different in a sense that, ofcourse, physically its obvious when two person step up in the ring, it is necessary to level things on a fair ground. We don't want to see a David vs. Goliath fight don't we?

Look at how general your statement was? I suggest you think of more specific support statements.

Those two quoted posts above were the one he mixed up. So his entire argument was based on like I said crap. That's what I'm warning in the first place. Put effort and thought so that you know what you're talking about. TJHan believed I called codered's comments thoughtless and effortless. As displayed above and in the previous page, I didn't. So who got burned?
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 08:56:22 am »
Sir again going back to my question pls answer me

Y/N ?

Can't you read. My answer can be found in the first page of this thread and heavily highlighted in the post you just quoted above. You do know Y stands for "Yes" and N stands for N? I mean that's what I know. I have to give up man, what do you mean by Y/N? Because I totally had a Yes, in my previous posts before you even asked my opinion. See, now you're the very example why I warn everyone to put effort and thought to their own opinions.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2010, 08:58:36 am »
hindi lahat nga miyembro sa espiya ay madaling maka pick up at kasing talino mo.... bakit di mo na lang ipaliwanag sa kanya nga maayos para maintindihan niya? kesa sa ganyan na pinapalayas mo. bakit ka nga ba ganyan? ipinaglihi ka nga ba talaga sa sama ng loob?

I did explain it to him. That part of the statement where I asked him to step aside was really irrelevant. Points are being discussed and that part is only for flavor. But I'm making no excuse. I'd still keep it.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2010, 09:10:05 am »
Sir if your teacher tells you to choose between true or false and write T if the answer is False or F i the answer is true How would you follow instruction sir?

Are you going to write T for your answer is True?

Y/N?

eyclaurjg

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Raise Hell
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2010, 09:15:21 am »
dapat walang murahan dito ha. dumudugo na yata ang ilong ko dito sa mga reply...

toast:: music::

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2010, 09:15:38 am »
Sir if your teacher tells you to choose between true or false and write T if the answer is False or F i the answer is true How would you follow instruction sir?

Are you going to write T for your answer is True?

Y/N?

Unfortunately, you're not a teacher. I see no judge over ruling my statement and you're no lawyer. I will answer the way I prefer to answer. And stop being a smart ass. It's damn annoying (Well I have to settle for me being annoyed instead of calling you more insulting words). The only thing that's keeping me from ignoring you is the feeling of supremacy.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2010, 09:22:26 am »
But do you believe sir that men born laconic compare to women?
How would you explain such question sir pls explain up to 200 words ?
enough ?...or need more what about 300 words?

Sir what is your reaction on this TJHAN's comment"try talking shit to me in person and i will break your nose"Are you afraid sir?

jpetrucci_02

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2010, 09:25:54 am »
Aw, tama na, suspended na..  ;)

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2010, 09:32:24 am »
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bakit naman po sinuspende nilalaro ko pa nga sya e nakakatuwa kasi siya he talk tooooooooooooooo much di niya ma gets mga message ko he he he simple lang namn sagot don sa una pa lang kung sinagot niya

Y <<YON LANG di na ako magtatanong sa kanya

eyclaurjg

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Raise Hell
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2010, 09:40:15 am »
galing nyo talaga mag english. nagdala pa nga ako ng diksyunaryo para maintindihan ko kayo.  laffman:: laffman:: laffman:: laffman:: laffman::

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2010, 09:48:52 am »
Unfortunately, you're not a teacher. I see no judge over ruling my statement and you're no lawyer. I will answer the way I prefer to answer. And stop being a smart ass. It's damn annoying (Well I have to settle for me being annoyed instead of calling you more insulting words). The only thing that's keeping me from ignoring you is the feeling of supremacy.

walangya.... ibang klase talaga to.. smoking::

dapat dito e.. bnana bnana bnana
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

Turon

• The witness & the arbitrator of the scion.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • My doctor told me not to dance again.
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2010, 09:57:33 am »
What's new? Joe always speaks with authority, and always turned out to be a firestarter. It's like every arguement ends on a stalemate.

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2010, 10:07:17 am »
walangya.... ibang klase talaga to.. smoking::

dapat dito e.. bnana bnana bnana

lol ang lakas nga e kaso malapit na rin yata maasar yon kaso biglang nasuspende he he

guilty

• Phonomania [Level-3]
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • ....i shall cut behind ur ear.
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2010, 10:22:04 am »
pwede ding sa head & shoulders or sa gatas or sa medyas sapatos ice cream

hahahaha grabe talaga kayo.... ^^.... national icon na yang si pacquiao ^^

pawes? puling her?
papasukin nyu ko sa VIP room... pa taste ng espiya

Gwapio

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2010, 10:44:15 am »
to mr. JOEBLACK. with all due respect sir, i hope you understand that we are filipinos here. at one point or another, whatever it is all replies would be in favor of MANNY PACQUIAO. i know when it comes to boxing, no one here would like to hear from anybody who's in mayweathers favor. i hope you understand that even i know that you're just being opinionated, anything said even just a little, not favoring pacquiao, people here will surely have violent reactions. coz pacquaio is OUR pambansang kamao. pinoys will be pinoys. and again, for us pacquiao is the current hero in our country. just saying what my piece. thank you.

just to add something. i hope the pacquiao-mayweather fight be pushed through. weather youre a mayweather fan or a pacquiao fan, i know we all love to see this fight coming. PERIOD.

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
  • Espiya - tapukanan sa DDS!
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2010, 10:57:07 am »
pareng joe black... grabeh english mo...

dumudugo na ilong ko...

baka copy paste lang yan sa ibang forum ha.... hehehehehehehe joke!

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2010, 06:51:36 pm »
That was from my previous post to whoever was asking. You should read more.

Second, I am aware that you are a man. I was talking in general about questioning opinions and I tried to make my explanation more general by addressing the basic division of mankind: male and female. With that said, I skipped most of your points in your previous post.

Bravo, you were the first to tell me stop making general statements and now you're excuse is you are talking in general? Oh c'mon.

And you call this a general statement?

"First of, I got my opinion and codered got his or her. Obviously, our opinions are different. I'm questioning his opinions because its different from mine or in other words I don't fully understand his or her opinion. What do I do about it? I ask her questions. I don't shut up and let it go. I want to understand and know where he or she is coming from or from what he or she base his or her opinion. And I'm fully confident he or she can explain it."

You specifically quoted my name, you can have a better excuse than that, just like on the other thread where you can't explain why you said I was sending you private messages. Look who's replying without even thinking what he was saying.

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2010, 07:02:50 pm »

lol ang lakas nga e kaso malapit na rin yata maasar yon kaso biglang nasuspende he he

How come? he was suspended two days ago because of this thread
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php/topic,109025.0.html

JoeBlack   Two weeks suspension for flaming
but still he manage to post yesterday...

and now ...
JoeBlack   Two weeks suspension for flaming
JoeBlack Suspension    FLAME BAIT. FLAMING. Last Chance. Ban on Next offense.

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2010, 07:14:12 pm »
"Second, I am aware that you are a man. I was talking in general about questioning opinions and I tried to make my explanation more general by addressing the basic division of mankind: male and female.

With that said, I skipped most of your points in your previous post."
---
The first part, you make an excuse of making general statements when obviously you specifically quoted my name, ironic because our first argument was you asking me to stop making a general statements and be more specific.

The second part, you skipped most of my points in my "specific arguments" because obviously you can't find a way to argue with it. So you look for a better escape by pointing out in the gender issue making excuse that it was a general statement where I proved you again, wrong. You maybe good in playing with words or copying retorts from other forums but still, for the second time, you fail.

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2010, 07:55:38 pm »
kawawa naman si joeblack  ::lmao

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2010, 08:20:01 pm »
kawawa naman si joeblack  ::lmao

Pity in not appropriate for a person who is so full/fool (the two words are interchangeable) of himself.

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2010, 08:42:12 pm »

The guy is ego-surfing, stop feeding him with those kind of words for he maybe blinded by it.

He or she can be very good at word play but it doesn't mean he or she is making any sense at all. Proof can be the large number of people who argue with his or her ideas.