Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Pacman's interview regarding blood tests for first morales fight.  (Read 7540 times)

~Muska~

• *:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • ┌∩┐(â—£_â—¢)┌∩┐
[youtube]m4JrQj19R0U[/youtube]

highelf

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Pacman's interview regarding blood tests for first morales fight.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 10:51:23 pm »
Nice ..... now i know why Floyd wants that olympic style blood test.... What a jackass!

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 10:56:40 pm »
In the blood test/steroid issue, Mayweather is on the MORAL highground and that's all that matters.

Second, what's the difference of that attempt for an advantage to say fighting at a catch-weight that you're opponent will have to exert effort to meet?
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 11:14:26 pm »
ahhh...may "trauma" na pala si Pacman sa mga test na ganyan...now, i fully understand him kung bakit ayaw nya...

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 11:45:32 pm »
ahhh...may "trauma" na pala si Pacman sa mga test na ganyan...now, i fully understand him kung bakit ayaw nya...

Yes, its only in his mind and there's nothing wrong with that. I think for me, personally that is a very understandable and acceptable reason. The problem started when Arum and Roach or whoever from the Pacquiao's camp started talking about Manny Pacquiao being afraid of needles. That blew up the issue as GBP and Mayweather promotions people started questioning him how come he got tatoos if he's afraid of needles? Well, he's not. He is superstitious, uncomfortable or what have you on drawing blood from his body close to fight night.

On another note, how come people are with Manny Pacquaio when he refused to get tested, which is the moral or ethical thing to do, but against Floyd Mayweather when he chose not to submit to a catch-weight? Those two cases are mostly likely the same in the sense they went against moral, popular or ethical flow and decides to do what's right for themselves.

Before you throw me those crap and thoughtless, effortless comments, I'd like to share that I pick Manny Pacquiao to win against Floyd Mayweather, I want him to win and I think between the two Floyd is the better boxer.

FLAME. FLAME BAIT.  ::dontflame
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 09:15:28 am by AntiBastosBot (ABB) »
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

TJHan

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 01:11:28 am »
Incorrect execution of the Venipuncture could cause pain in the puncture area and it could last for days. i remembered in my college days when our school required blood test which we paid for but was executed by student medtechs with clumsy hands.

Pacquiao Agreed for bloodtest 3 days before the fight and right after the fight, which is quite reasonable and fair. Besides, most steroids can be detected in urine and pacquiao agreed with unlimited urine test.

catch weight limit and penalty is reasonable because pacquiao is much smaller than PBF, he could do the same he did with marquez. that is the reason why there are weight classes, in order to level the playing field. extra weight = extra impact.

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 01:16:01 am »
There are standard tests done and accepted in professional boxing. Why apply an Olympic style testing when it is not even an Olympic fight? Manny on the other hand, doesn't totally refuse to be tested but only in a matter of time frame, that is 30 days before the fight or even right after the actual fight. I think that is enough and the Nevada State Athletic Commission does too.

A catch-weight is different in a sense that, ofcourse, physically its obvious when two person step up in the ring, it is necessary to level things on a fair ground. We don't want to see a David vs. Goliath fight don't we?

I believe di man siguro gumagamit si pacman ng performance enhancer drugs, pero baka may anting-anting sya sa tindi ng lakas at tibay nya ngayon  ;D

vedybot

• Let's get it on!!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 23
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 02:01:55 am »

I believe di man siguro gumagamit si pacman ng performance enhancer drugs, pero baka may anting-anting sya sa tindi ng lakas at tibay nya ngayon  ;D

alam ko na anting anting nya... ginebra at roasted highland legumes ;D

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 02:10:08 am »
So asking a fighter who has fought for 3-4 years at 147 lbs to go down to 145 lbs is not disadvantagous to that fighter? Yes, filling up the weight also has the same disadvantages but filling and losing are different things. Consider the case of Cotto and Pacquiao. Pacquiao has been fighter at fight night at 147 lbs during his last 4 fights. Meaning, a rehydrated Pacquiao weighs 147 lbs at that time. Cotto weighs 156-159 come fight night, rehydrated.

So bloodtests don't level the playing field the same as catch weights? See the double standard? The hypocrisy. I mean you come up with all the reason for Pacquiao. Look, you even compared professional doctors to students just to make a point.

Alright, great. We accept that a fight between a 140 lbs and 147 lbs should meet at a catch weight but we can't quite see the reasoning behind blood tests and urine tests in and out the ring? Both fighters will make an effort to meet the weight and both fighters will undergo whatever loss of blood brings.

In advance, I didn't assume Mayweather and Pacquiao negotiation demands. So don't bring up fight is going to happen at 147 lbs. You walked in to my argument of catch weights and blood tests. Feel free to walk out.

@codered - A in-and-out of the ring blood & urine tests are different in a sense that, ofcourse, physically its obvious when two person step up in the ring, it is necessary to level things on a fair ground. We don't want to see a David vs. Goliath fight don't we?

Look at how general your statement was? I suggest you think of more specific support statements.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 02:34:57 am »
@codered - A in-and-out of the ring blood & urine tests are different in a sense that, ofcourse, physically its obvious when two person step up in the ring, it is necessary to level things on a fair ground. We don't want to see a David vs. Goliath fight don't we?

Look at how general your statement was? I suggest you think of more specific support statements.

I don't know the connection why you have to say "A in-and-out of the ring blood & urine tests are different in a sense that" then quote me saying We don't want to see a David vs Goliath fight. Where I am referring to the difference in weight of both fighter when no catch weight is implemented. Ofcourse I am making a general statement because it is only fair that if you are going to change the rules, it has to be applied to all. I think even some if not all of the greatest fights in history did not undergone this kind of test Mayweather is asking.

So bloodtests don't level the playing field the same as catch weights? See the double standard? The hypocrisy. I mean you come up with all the reason for Pacquiao. Look, you even compared professional doctors to students just to make a point.
It's not even double standard and far from hypocrisy because it is already stated that Pacquiao will submit himself for blood testing before and after the fight, no one is running nor saying don't do the damn blood test.

jpetrucci_02

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 02:38:09 am »
Kanya kanyang opinyon yan mga kapatid.  Walang pakailamanan.

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 02:53:07 am »
@Ryuji-san - First of, I got my opinion and codered got his or her. Obviously, our opinions are different. I'm questioning his opinions because its different from mine or in other words I don't fully understand his or her opinion. What do I do about it? I ask her questions. I don't shut up and let it go. I want to understand and know where he or she is coming from or from what he or she base his or her opinion. And I'm fully confident he or she can explain it.

What I don't do is post a none-sense and ass kissing background comment that the world will go on without.

@codered - Yes, I do know that Mayweather is asking too much. I also think the current tests the NSAC conducts is suffucient and there's no reason or evidence to tighten up. Also to your second point, Pacquiao never said he will submit himself to bloodtest Mayweather's camp demands. So, he don't quite get there. And last point and my second time to repeat this, I'm not talking about the Mayweather and Pacquiao negotiations. I'm talking about demands, give and take in relevance to popular, moral, ethical highground.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2010, 03:19:36 am »
@Ryuji-san - First of, I got my opinion and codered got his or her. Obviously, our opinions are different. I'm questioning his opinions because its different from mine or in other words I don't fully understand his or her opinion. What do I do about it? I ask her questions. I don't shut up and let it go. I want to understand and know where he or she is coming from or from what he or she base his or her opinion. And I'm fully confident he or she can explain it.

What I don't do is post a none-sense and ass kissing background comment that the world will go on without.

@codered - Yes, I do know that Mayweather is asking too much. I also think the current tests the NSAC conducts is suffucient and there's no reason or evidence to tighten up. Also to your second point, Pacquiao never said he will submit himself to bloodtest Mayweather's camp demands. So, he don't quite get there. And last point and my second time to repeat this, I'm not talking about the Mayweather and Pacquiao negotiations. I'm talking about demands, give and take in relevance to popular, moral, ethical highground.

First of, your first paragraph states that you are having trouble identifying my gender (which sometimes Im having doubts if you are really using that green skull matter of yours or you just good in talking too much) if you look on the Gender icon, it clearly suggests that I am a HE. On the other hand, if that is your own way of insinuating a question on my being a male person, I think I seldom post a lot of talks or trash around here unlike someone I know who talks too much. That I think is way too girly like  ;D. Ofcourse I am not referring to you right?
-------
Second, since you said you are having trouble understanding my point let me break it down to you into parts.

1. First you said,  "Those two cases are mostly likely the same in the sense they went against moral, popular or ethical flow and decides to do what's right for themselves." re: blood testing and catch-weight

2. Then I said, "A catch-weight is different in a sense that, ofcourse, physically its obvious when two person step up in the ring, it is necessary to level things on a fair ground. We don't want to see a David vs. Goliath fight don't we?

3. Then you came up with, @codered - A in-and-out of the ring blood & urine tests are different in a sense that, ofcourse, physically its obvious when two person step up in the ring, it is necessary to level things on a fair ground. We don't want to see a David vs. Goliath fight don't we?Look at how general your statement was? I suggest you think of more specific support statements.

You replace the catch-weight with A in-and-out of the ring blood & urine tests when I already said the two are different cases (where your argument is they are the same). If you are going to analyze it you are interjecting your idea to my original statement and make it sound like an awful one and put it as if it was my idea where in fact it is you in the first place that the two arguments are the same.

And lastly in your last point, do you think the pound for pound king having 7 world titles will bow in the demand if the demand is nothing like but a way of questioning how he get to beat his foes...tested negative on drug substance in his entire career. Pacquiao will submit to blood testing... but not to Mayweather's terms who has a questionable moral and ethical background.

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 03:59:07 am »
alam ko na anting anting nya... ginebra at roasted highland legumes ;D

pwede ding sa head & shoulders or sa gatas or sa medyas sapatos ice cream

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2010, 04:05:59 am »
@joeblack sir Just a yes or No answer you mean are you in favor that pacyaw should undergo and consider what 's floyd camp requested regarding random testing?

Thank you sir

Y/N?

codered

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2010, 04:27:14 am »
@joeblack sir Just a yes or No answer you mean are you in favor that pacyaw should undergo and consider what 's floyd camp requested regarding random testing?

Thank you sir

Y/N?
Oo siguro dahil s he said kanina para daw yun sa popular, moral, ethical highground. Pero gusto daw nya si Pacquiao ang manalo pero sa tingin daw nya si Floyd daw ang mas magaling na boxer... :o

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2010, 05:22:35 am »

That was from my previous post to whoever was asking. You should read more.

Second, I am aware that you are a man. I was talking in general about questioning opinions and I tried to make my explanation more general by addressing the basic division of mankind: male and female. With that said, I skipped most of your points in your previous post.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

TJHan

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2010, 06:39:11 am »
why does it always boil down to bickering, name calling and grandstanding when this  joe black comments.

bro be a gentleman don't be saying words like 'crap and thoughtless, effortless comments' on your fellow members. please respect their opinion because its as good as yours. Does higher level of English proficiency makes you a lot more smarter ? Does your ability to conjure deep words and construct well made statements make you more respectable? it just shows how shallow you are!

ano ba gusto mo ikaw na lang mag comment kasi hindi 'crap and thoughtless, effortless comments' ang sinasabi mo! kung tama naman ang tao pinagtatawanan mo ang kanyang diction, spelling and even sentence construction.

i just goes to show that you are a lot more uneducated than the worst English posting member here. where did you learn your manners ? i bet in the real world you are surrounded by people like you but far more superior but they see you as an insignificant insect that is why you channel your anger to any member you think is weak in here. try talking shit to me in person and i will break your nose. you love it here coz u cant be touched and u see your english as your weapon to pound people.

this is a forum ! people comment to what they believe and you should respect it. if you have nothing good  to say shut up your mouth.

It never cease to amaze me how you could turn a simple post to an opportunity to mock and insult someone and by mocking you believe you made a point that you are superior than any of us. do you mock people when they speak personally in front of you? coz if you do i bet you live a boring and lonely life.

Grow up !!! 

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2010, 07:36:56 am »
Kanya kanyang opinyon yan mga kapatid.  Walang pakailamanan.

So, is this relevant to the topic? There was no flaming happening in this thread except for this one. No flame talks except for this one. That was the first remark about flaming.

Just answer the damn question: Is the quoted post relevant to the topic and ultimately considered flaming?

codered's statement was indeed effortless and thoughtless. As what I demonstrated it was too general. I didn't say he was dumb or stupid. This time, I didn't insult him. So straighten up your damn opinions. Guess how he replied? He explained what he was trying to say and now I understand his points.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2010, 07:47:38 am »
@KAL-EL - Are we allowed to contest posts and opinions here? I'm under the impression that each and every member here of this forum can explain and defend his or her own opinion.

1st: I don't agree with what codered said.
2nd: I asked questions and in the process I sell my own opinion.

What the hell is wrong with that? Yes, I'm aware that I say things a bit more offensive but that's part of engaging to an argument. You want who you're talking with to know you are paying attention and you are dead interested on the topic. You get his or her attention and invite him to lay down the best he can.

Mr. TJHan, I guess you think Mr. codered can't explain his opinion then I don't care. If you think his opinions just pop out of his head and not thought off then I guess shutting up or letting is your only option. Personally like I said before, I think Mr. codered has something to say and more to share that's why I'm asking and inviting him in an argument.

SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2010, 08:01:07 am »

ngayung may mga insider na si Manny at under na siya kay Bob Arum for sure hindi na mauulit tong panloloko  ;)
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2010, 08:18:31 am »
why does it always boil down to bickering, name calling and grandstanding when this  joe black comments.

bro be a gentleman don't be saying words like 'crap and thoughtless, effortless comments' on your fellow members. please respect their opinion because its as good as yours. Does higher level of English proficiency makes you a lot more smarter ? Does your ability to conjure deep words and construct well made statements make you more respectable? it just shows how shallow you are!

ano ba gusto mo ikaw na lang mag comment kasi hindi 'crap and thoughtless, effortless comments' ang sinasabi mo! kung tama naman ang tao pinagtatawanan mo ang kanyang diction, spelling and even sentence construction.

i just goes to show that you are a lot more uneducated than the worst English posting member here. where did you learn your manners ? i bet in the real world you are surrounded by people like you but far more superior but they see you as an insignificant insect that is why you channel your anger to any member you think is weak in here. try talking shit to me in person and i will break your nose. you love it here coz u cant be touched and u see your english as your weapon to pound people.

this is a forum ! people comment to what they believe and you should respect it. if you have nothing good  to say shut up your mouth.

It never cease to amaze me how you could turn a simple post to an opportunity to mock and insult someone and by mocking you believe you made a point that you are superior than any of us. do you mock people when they speak personally in front of you? coz if you do i bet you live a boring and lonely life.

Grow up !!! 

nakana mo kapatid. toast::

may punto naman pala si Pacman kung bakit ayaw nya ng random blood testing e. based on experience kaya sya umaangal sa gusto ni PBF.

may tumatalakay dito ng tungkol sa give and take... tanong ko lang. bakit naman ikaw mag gigive kung ikatatalo mo ito?

nag uusap sila at nagkakakasundo sila sa mga bagay bagay na gusto nillang ipatupad sa laban na ito(gaya ng catch weight) kasi sa pagkakaalam nila ay magiging parehas sila sa mga bagay na yun at walang nakalalamang.

ngayon kung ayaw man ni Pacman na bumigay sa demands ni PBF(blood test) ay karapatan niya yan dahil may epekto nga sa kanya ang pagkuha ng dugo kapag malapit na sa oras ng laban. BAKIT YAN NA LANG ANG PINADIDIINAN NI PBF NA GUSTONG GAWIN? BAKIT? AT GINAGAWA PA NYANG RASON PARA LANG MAKWESTYION  NG TAO ANG KREDIBILIDAD NI PACMAN? isang malaking tanong lang na yung dugo ba after ng fight ay magkaiba sa dugo before the fight?
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 08:33:44 am »
@KAL-EL - Are we allowed to contest posts and opinions here? I'm under the impression that each and every member here of this forum can explain and defend his or her own opinion.

1st: I don't agree with what codered said.
2nd: I asked questions and in the process I sell my own opinion.

What the hell is wrong with that? Yes, I'm aware that I say things a bit more offensive but that's part of engaging to an argument. You want who you're talking with to know you are paying attention and you are dead interested on the topic. You get his or her attention and invite him to lay down the best he can.

Mr. TJHan, I guess you think Mr. codered can't explain his opinion then I don't care. If you think his opinions just pop out of his head and not thought off then I guess shutting up or letting is your only option. Personally like I said before, I think Mr. codered has something to say and more to share that's why I'm asking and inviting him in an argument.

Sir joeblack YES or NO or Y/N not too much talking sir about my question If are you in favor of random testing as requested or oblige by Mr. weather weather/?

JoeBlack

• Suspended
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2010, 08:41:28 am »
Before you throw me those crap and thoughtless, effortless comments, I'd like to share that I pick Manny Pacquiao to win against Floyd Mayweather, I want him to win and I think between the two Floyd is the better boxer.

So, did I point at anyone when I said thoughtless, effortless comments? So, damn someone somehow got confused. Well, I suggest you step aside if you can't keep your head in the road.
SUSPENDED 6 MONTHS

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2010, 08:43:15 am »

Grow up !!! 

Sir  I guess you are smarter than him Sorry Sir joe black Im just being Honest Tjhan is very frank and straightforward of his message for you but Sir tjhan be carefull of hitting Mr.joeblack's Ass It will hurt him much as what you have noted" i bet in the real world you are surrounded by people like you but far more superior but they see you as an insignificant insect that is why you channel your anger to any member you think is weak in here."of course this is his only way to express and stress out all of his desperation in life