Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Iglesia ni Cristo Church News (Updated Daily)  (Read 248306 times)

dorodexplorer

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Re: Iglesia ni Cristo Church News (Updated Daily)
« Reply #850 on: June 11, 2013, 02:33:22 am »
ewan ko ba, ano ba pagkakaintindi nila ng corporation sole.... bigyan kita sample ha?

What is CORPORATION SOLE?

"A corporation sole is a legal entity consisting of a single ('sole') incorporated office, occupied by Manalo. This allows a corporation (usually a religious corporation) to pass vertically in time from Manalo to the next Manalo, giving the position legal continuity with each subsequent office holder having identical powers to his predecessor.

Most corporations sole are church-related...like INCM" wikipedia

Puro Manalo lahat aahhhh.......... ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

dorodexplorer

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #851 on: June 11, 2013, 03:01:23 am »
ako na magpopost baka takot ka na malaman na BOBO ka at nananakot ka lang....

basahin mo  :P

The most raised issue, and most often attack by Catholic defenders, ADD members and other faiths, is about Bro. Felix Manalo. They conclude that Bro. Felix is convicted, others say guilty in the case of him and Sis. Rosita Trillanes.

Well, lets find out what really is the story, si Bro. Felix a “rapist”?? I found an answer from the bearens.net forum, from a member and here, it is stated (Ill also try to translate it in English^_^):

Quote from: Teddy Lejero

Isa ito sa pinag-aralan kong mabuti at ayon sa aking pagsusuri, may tatlong tao na itiniwalag si Felix Manalo. Isa sa tatlong ito ay kamag-anak ni Rosita Trillanes. Na-convince nila si Rosita na gumawa ng sulat para pagbintangan si FYM na humalay sa kanya para lamang makaganti sila sa pagtiwalag sa kanila.

Pumayag naman si Rosita. Kumalat ang sulat na ito sa mga tao at sa mga pahayagan. Kaya idenemanda ni FYM si Rosita ng libelo. Nanalo si FYM. Ngunit nag-apela si Rosita hindi sa kasong rape or paghahalay kundi upang baligtarin ang unang desisyon na libelo.

(This is one of those ive studied, and based on my examination, there are 3 inc members expelled in the church. One of them where relatives of Sis. Rosita. They convince Sis. Rosita to write a testimony and accuse Bro. Felix that he was harassed by him just for them to repay from the expulsion in the church.

Sis. Rosita was convinced. The letter/testimony spreads from the people and from the newspapers. That’s why Bro. Felix charge her of libel. Bro. Felix won the case, but Sis. Rosita appealed not in the case of rape or harassment but to reverse the 1st decision of libel.)

Ngunit natauhan si Rosita. Gumawa siya ng affidavit na hindi totoo ang mga una niyang salaysay ukol sa panghahalay.

(But Sis. Rosita regain consciousness. She make an affidavit that her 1st testimony were not true about the harassment.)

Republic of the Philippines
    City of Manila S.S.

AFFIDAVIT

I, ROSTIA TRILLANES, Filipino, of legal age, married a resident of and with a postal address at 639 Piy Margal, Manila, upon being duly sworn according to law depose and say:

1. That I am the same ROSITA TRILLANES who was accused of libel by Mr. Felix Manalo before the Court of First Instance of the City of Manila, in the month of September in the year 1939;

2. That I was convicted by the Court of First Instance for that crime upon my failure to prove the truth thereof, said conviction having been published by the Taliba, on January 4, 1941;

3. That I appealed from the decision of the said Court of First Instance to the Court of Appeals because of my fear that upon my failure to pay the fine imposed threat that I would be imprisoned;

4. That concerning that libelous letter I wrote and for which I accused by Mr. Felix Manalo, I hereby state and so declare, that all matters therein stated and written are all false and pure fabrications without any truth whatsoever;

5. That the letter and all those matters stated therein was fabricated by Messrs Raymundo Mansilungan, Tedoro Briones and Cirilo Gonzales who induced me to sign the same upon their representation that it would be shown only to the brethren of the Church of Christ (IGLESIA NI CRISTO) to convince them to revolt against the administration of Mr. Felix Manalo, in retribution against him for expelling us from the Church;

6. That together with Messrs Raymundo Mansilungan, Tedoro Briones and Cirilo Gonzales, we were expelled from the Church for Acts and behaviors contrary to the doctrines of the Church;

7. That contrary to my expectation, my companions above mentioned not only showed the letter to the brethren in the Church, but published the same in a Pampango Newspaper, entitled “Ing Cawal”, whose editor at the time was Salvador Tumang, and as a consequence thereof, Mr Felix Manalo filed a libel suit against me and against Salvador Tumang and Cirilo Gonzales, resulting in our conviction,

8. That after my conviction I appealed the case to the Court of Appeals and by claiming that I was motivated by good intentions I was able to acquit myself (see Official Gazette Vol. 1, July 1942 – No. 8180, April 21, 1942), although, since then and up to the present time, I have been bothered continuously by remorse and a guilty conscience;

9. That I have therefore executed the foregoing affidavit to confirm the truth of all I haves stated above and for such other purposes for which the same could be availed of to right the wrong and injustice I have committed against Mr. Felix Manalo about whose integrity and character I have the highest of regard and respect. Furthermore, I have executed the same without any consideration whatsoever, without having been induced by any one, except for the reasons I have stated, and without mental reservation whatsoever.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have signed this affidavit, and affixed my right hand thumb mark below that of my signature at the left margin of the first pageand at the bottom hereof, to remove any doubt about the authenticity of this instrument, this 21st day of November 1952, in the City of Manila, Philippines.

(signature)
    Rosita Trillanes
    Right hand_________Thumb mark

Signed in the presence of:

(Signature of witness) (signature of 2nd witness)

Subscribed and sworn to before me this 21st day of November, 1952, at Manila, Philippines; affiant exhibited to me her Residence Certificate No. A0385178 issued at Maila, on November 7, 1952.

(signature)
    (Notary Seal) Frolian Tafalla
    Notary Public
    Until December 31, 1952
    Doc. No. 118
    Page No. 97
    Book No. II
    Series of 1952

Si Rosita Trillanes ay bumalik at namatay na Deaconess sa loob ng Iglesia ni Cristo.

(Sis. Rosita Trillanes came back in the church and died as a Deaconess.)

This affidavit of Sis. Trillanes were also the SUMMARY of what really happen, that she was only convinced by other people to do it because they were EXPELLED from the church. However, still these nonmembers ask many questions regarding this, because they cannot accept the truth, that they malign and made such LIES saying Bro. Felix is a “rapist” however, when it is about the case of their priest ABUSE children and etc, they are SILENT, when it is about Mr. Soriano, who have many cases being thrown to him, not even FACE the accusations on him, his members says that all those were only ACCUSATIONS and not true.

http://readmeiglesianicristo.blogspot.com/2010/11/is-bro-felix-manalo-rapist.html
------------------------

ASAN SAGOT NG NAGTATAGONG RAPIST NA BAKLA SA BRAZIL????

Kulang yata research mo dre....HINDI MO NABANGGIT NA NACONVICT CYA SA KORTE, FOUND GUILTY BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT... TAPOS NAGAPPEAL CYA SA CA.....Tapos habang nasa process ng appeal, nakipagnegosasyon cya with Rosita.... An then Nagretract si Rosita.... HINDI MO NABANGGIT NA IT TOOK  TEN LONG YEARS.... BAGO NAGRETRACT SI ROSITA.... pero kung nabasa mo ung sulat na ginawa nya..... ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

Bakit sya nagretract? ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

Tingnan mo na lang mga sumunod na nangyari.... nareinstate sya as Deaconess... Nabigyan Sya ng Magansang Buhay..... May Magandang Pwesto sa Central jan Sa Kadiliman,,,,, ::lmao ::lmao Part of the negotriation... i  ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao guess....

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #852 on: June 11, 2013, 03:03:21 am »
Kulang yata research mo dre....HINDI MO NABANGGIT NA NACONVICT CYA SA KORTE, FOUND GUILTY BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT... TAPOS NAGAPPEAL CYA SA CA.....Tapos habang nasa process ng appeal, nakipagnegosasyon cya with Rosita.... An then Nagretract si Rosita.... HINDI MO NABANGGIT NA IT TOOK  TEN LONG YEARS.... BAGO NAGRETRACT SI ROSITA.... pero kung nabasa mo ung sulat na ginawa nya..... ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

Tingnan mo na lang mga sumunod na nangyari.... nareinstate sya as Deaconess... Nabigyan Sya ng Magansang Buhay..... May Magandang Pwesto sa Central jan Sa Kadiliman,,,,, ::lmao ::lmao Part of the negotriation... i  ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao guess....

where are your proof nga..... poor tsismis.... halungkatin mo. punta ka CA hanapin mo dun. :D

likemesexy76

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #853 on: June 11, 2013, 03:03:37 am »
church, religion... is a big money making business. don't be religious... be spiritual instead.

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #854 on: June 11, 2013, 03:05:07 am »

whew... wala nang panagga... asan asan paliwanag mo sa documento na si ELI Sorianing na nakapangalan sa ADD ang lahat ng ari-arian niyo? kow.... FALUSOT.... na naman.... hala sige PIKIT pa... :D

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
« Reply #855 on: June 11, 2013, 03:07:44 am »

bro beaver... mukhang may sayad na isang  ito.....nag eedit na ng post....tapos tumatawa mag isa....tsk tsk tsk...

o eto doro..hanapin mo kung saan kayo kabilang... baka magpatiwakal ka na nung malaman mo  laffman:: laffman::

Whose are more of business?

Roman Catholic Church

The number of Catholic institutions as of 2000 Institutions

Primary and secondary schools 125,016
    Universities 1,046
    Hospitals 5,853
    Orphanages 8,695
    Homes for the elderly and handicapped 13,933
    Dispensaries, leprosaries, nurseries and other institutions 74,936

source: wikipedia

Seventh day Adventist

The following Statistics are as of December 31, 2007

Companies 61,361
    Total Schools 7,442
    Tertiary Institutions 107
    Worker Training Institutions 42
    Primary Schools 5,716
    Secondary Schools 1,577
    Food Industries 24
    Hospitals and Sanitariums 168
    Nursing Homes and Retirement Centers 130
    Clinics and Dispensaries 433
    Orphanages and Children's Homes 33
    Airplanes and Medical Launches 10
    Media Centers 10

source: Adventist.org

Jehova's witnesses

Owned businesses:

â‰¡ Advance Book Bindery Ltd.
    â‰¡ American Travel Bethel Tours
    â‰¡ Bethel Tours
    â‰¡ Bible Songs
    â‰¡ C & H Bookbinding
    â‰¡ Joel VandenBerg Custom Book Binding
    â‰¡ JP Productions
    â‰¡ Majestic Software
    â‰¡ McKenna Bookcovers
    â‰¡ Ministry Ideaz
    â‰¡ MJC Products
    â‰¡ MyFieldService.com
    â‰¡ New World Songs
    â‰¡ R.J. Schneider Bookbinding
    â‰¡ Rosemead Guest House (England)
    â‰¡ Service Supplies
    â‰¡ Stoops Manufacturing Company
    â‰¡ Theocratic Bookbinding

source: jehova.to/links.htm

The Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints

â€œâ€¦About ten percent of its funding also comes from income on investments and real estate holdings…”  

The church's holdings include:

AgReserves Inc. - the largest producer of nuts in the United States (circa. 1997)
    Hawaii Reserves, Inc. - Miscellaneous church holdings in Hawaii. When combined with the Polynesian Cultural Center (the leading paid visitor attraction in Hawaii) and Brigham Young University-Hawaii, LDS Church-related entities generated revenue of $260 million for the Hawaii economy in 2005.
    Farmland Reserve Inc. - 228,000 acres (923 km²) in Nebraska,; 51,600 acres in Osage County, Oklahoma; and over 312,000 acres (1,260 km²) in Florida (dba Deseret Cattle and Citrus).
    Bonneville International Corporation - the 14th largest radio chain in the U.S.
    Deseret News - a daily Utah newspaper, second-largest in the state of Utah.
    Beneficial Financial Group - An insurance and financial services company with assets of $3.1 billion.

-Brigham Young University,
    -Brigham Young University–Idaho (formerly Ricks College),
    -Brigham Young University Hawaii, and
    -LDS Business College.

Members Church of God International

Registry of Deeds
    Province of Pampanga
    San Fernando Branch
    On the basis of documents furnished us, the land subject of this appraisal consists of eighteen (18) contiguous lots containing an aggregate area of 90,816 sq. meters more or less, technically identified as follows:

The above Transfer Certificates of Title, Deed of Absolute Sale and Deed of Conditional Sale were issued in favor of their respective owners by the Registry of Deeds for the Province of Pampanga.

Dito nakatirik ang mga gusaling ADD Convention Center, La Verdad Christian School, ADD Apartments, ADD Medical Pavillion, Hotel, ADD Cooperative Office, ADD Cooperative Stores, ADD Foundation Orphanage, Administration office, ADD Museum and ADD Sizzling House
    Eliseo Soriano’s properties
    -10-hectare fishpond
    -MORNING STAR auto supply - Sucat Parañaque
    -DSR photo studio - Roosebelt Ave. dito sa Q.C
    -DSR Ent. - Apalit Pampanga
    -ADD farm - Hermosa Bataan
    -Morong Beach Resort - Bataan
    -ADD on life water refilling station - Sampaloc Apalit Pampanga.
    -LINAMNAM fastfood restaurant - Roosebelt Ave. Q. C.
    -EFS General Merchandising - Sucat Parañaque
    -Apalit POULTRY SUPPLY - Apalit Pampanga
    -ADD apartment - Apalit Pampangga

source: jesus-is-savior.com

Detractors of the INC always says that the church is only a corporation owned by Manalos,  they also say that INC is just a business of the Manalos.  

But, what's this? Whose are more of business?!

Youre the one to judge!  
But after i end this, to be fair, lets include the list of the INC's:

Iglesia ni Cristo

New Era General Hospital
New Era University (non sectarian, non profit)
-Diliman, Quezon City
-San Fernando, Pampanga,
-Lipa City, Batangas
-General Santos City, South Cotabato.

--------------------

:applause :applause :applause :applause
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
« Reply #856 on: June 11, 2013, 03:09:05 am »

nasan ebidensya mo? sa nasa pwet ni soriano? maglabas ka namn ng kahit kapiraso para naman maniwala mga tao dito... nagmumukha ka ng inutil  ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #857 on: June 11, 2013, 03:12:59 am »
teka may SIZZLING HOUSE PA PALA SA APALIT... ano yun?

sizzling.... hotdog? laffman::

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
« Reply #858 on: June 11, 2013, 03:20:21 am »

o eto magbasa ka kasi... puro ka katangahan kasi e...

This affidavit of Sis. Trillanes were also the SUMMARY of what really happen, that she was only convinced by other people to do it because they were EXPELLED from the church. However, still these nonmembers ask many questions regarding this, because they cannot accept the truth, that they malign and made such LIES saying Bro. Felix is a “rapist” however, when it is about the case of their priest ABUSE children and etc, they are SILENT, when it is about Mr. Soriano, who have many cases being thrown to him, not even FACE the accusations on him, his members says that all those were only ACCUSATIONS and not true.

But when it is about Bro. Felix Manalo, they even adulterated pictures of him, make blogs/sites discussing that the court favored Sis. Rosita and that the court said that Bro. Felix is “a MAN OF LOW MORALS”, this is their source:

1. Citing the case of People versus Trillanes, published in the Official Gazette, Volume I, No. 1, July 1954, p. 394, docketed as Case No. 8180, April 21, 1942. The Court of Appeals where Trillanes was acquitted. The appellate court upheld Trillanes and categorically called Manalo “a man of low morals” (“un hombre de baja moral’).

2. Further more: “…Manalo, took advantage of his position as head of the Iglesia ni Cristo, and …employed religion as a cloak to cover his…immoral practices; that he pretended to be the Messias sent by God; and that to persuade his victims, he cited the example of Solomon and his many wives”

Here is the retraction of Bro. Ismael to the church, in his letter he also tackled and PROVE that the issue about Bro. Felix is a “rapist” is not but a big LIE!

“…One of those things I say on air was the issue concerning Rosita Trillanes. They say in their program that we (Iglesia ni Cristo) do not dare touch that issue. We've (InC) already responded to that, a while back. Not just me, but even Bro Paul Guevarra answered that. Even Maximo Bularan. Even then, when they we're forcing me to say those things, I refused. I told them 'I know that case'. She (Trillanes) was sued by Bro Felix Manalo and they were convicted, she and her accomplishes. There even came a time when she (Trillanes) retracted. Why would I repeat something that's not true?...”

Let us clear this issue step by step. Many questions were raised in our minds about this issue because of the LIES of nonmembers to the Church of Christ.

By the way, who are those MEMBERS that were expelled from the church?

from examineiglesianicristo.com

Teofilo Ora leaves Church of Christ
    In May 1922, former members of the Philippine-based Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church of Christ), Teofilo Ora, Januario Ponce and Basilio Santiago gather some members of the Iglesia ni Cristo formally separating from the church. Several months later, they name the Church Iglesia ng Diyos kay Kristo Hesus (English Translation: Church of God in Christ Jesus). That same year, Nicholas Perez became a member and preacher of this group at Maragondon, Cavite.

So now its clear, those are the three members expelled in the church and made their own churches. It is where the church founded by Eliseo soriano rooted, like protestantism.

Many will ask, why then only ten years or whatsoever Sis. Rosita retracted?

Just see the sequence of the events above, because she was bothered by her guilty conscience. And after realizing that, that is why she wanted to come back in the church!

---

ano masasabi mo ngayon baklang rapist?

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
« Reply #859 on: June 11, 2013, 03:24:09 am »
ngayon doro... sino ang naconvict? SINO? SINO? SINO? SINO?????

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #860 on: June 11, 2013, 03:41:12 am »
ngayon doro... sino ang naconvict? SINO? SINO? SINO? SINO?????

natawa ako sa pasabog mo mcdo... sino rapist??? si SORIANING.... bow... :applause

ayos... kaya pala ang mga tatlong itlog sa INC dati si ora,ponce sanitago. yung tatlo ang ugat ng relihyon ni sorianing...

tsk.... at tsk... pa... asan na sila? closed na ibang coordinating center kaya sa ibang bansa na naman naghahagsik ng lagim para matawag sila na INTERNATIONAL.... :D

samantala yung tinutuligsa nila na kay MANALO eh, nagpapasarap daw sa kakaordain sa ibang bansa. samantala sa youtbe kalat-nakalat ang pagbibigay ng mabuting balita sa mga kapatid sa abroad sa LOOB mismo ng KAPILYA... ganiyan karami ang ang trabaho niyan ni KA EDUARDO...

pero si SORIANING? nasa TV HIDE AND SEEK... LIVE VIA SATELLITE... nasa mansion dun sa pinapaTIRAHAN niya... :D

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #861 on: June 11, 2013, 03:50:57 am »
Yan ba ang mapa ng mga lugar na pinasyalan ni Manalo? Edi nagpapasarap lang yan... papasyalpasyal... hindi nga nangangaral.... bakasyon lang.... Sabihan mo nman Construction Minister nyo, galaw galaw naman... medyo magpapawis ng konti.... baka mastroke yan.... ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

Sino ba rapist? sino kaya yung nahatulan na ng korte sa pagiging rapist? he!he!he! may court record n yun... nasa history na... ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

Ipagyayabang nyo kapilya nyo... utos sa biblia, gumawa ng mga alagad... hindi maraming kapilya.... hindi ako magugulat pagdating nga araw, tigi-tigisang kapilya na INC... 1:1 na ratio....he!he! wala ka ngang maipakitang apostol sa bagong tipan na nagtayo ng kapilya...

Halos lahat ng DOKTRINA ng INC at gawain nito ay TINUTULIGSA ni Soriano pero hindi niya napapansin na NASASAGASAAN na pala niya ang kanyang mga naunang SINABI.

Iyang TULIGSA ni Soriano sa BAHAY SAMBAHAN ng INC o Kapilya/Templo ay para...

* HINDI SIYA HANAPAN ng MYEMBRO niya na KUNG BAKIT walang magagara o MAAAYOS na BAHAY sambahan ang ADD samantalang may ABULUYAN din ang ADD.

PAGHAHAMBING...

ADD:
* May ABULUYAN at MARAMING NEGOSYO pero...

HALOS LAHAT NG BAHAY SAMBAHAN NILA O DAKO NG PINAGDARAUSAN ng kanilang pagsamba ay...

INUUPAHAN LAMANG!

At TAKE NOTE, ito'y sa SARILING BANSA na kung saan doon nagsimula ang kanyang pinangungunahang religion na ito na nga ang ADD.

INC:
May ABULUYAN din pero WALANG NEGOSYONG katulad ng ADD na NAPAKARAMAING NEGOSYO na kung ano-ano pero...

NAKAKAPAGPATAYO NG MAAAYOS NA BAHAY SAMBAHAN hindi lamang sa Pilipinas kundi kahit sa IBANG-BANSA pa. Take note, kung ang ILAN ay INUUPAHAN LAMANG ng INC sa IBANG BANSA ITO'Y sa KADAHILANANG...HINDI PA PINAPAYAGAN ng bansang iyon na MAKABILI ANG INC nang sarili nitong pagtatayuan ng maayos na KAPILYA O BAHAY SAMBAHAN.

Kaya nga IYONG panunuligsa ni Soriano sa INC patungkol sa bahay sambahan ay isang paraan lamang ni Soriano para HINDI SIYA MAHALATA ng mga myembro niya o matanong manlamang kung bakit wala silang maaayos na pinagdarausan ng pagsamba na katulad ng sa INC. :applause :applause :applause :applause

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #862 on: June 11, 2013, 03:59:56 am »
God does not dwell on houses of worship?

Let us see the false doctrine and opinion in the MCGI founded by Eli Soriano, in an anti-INC blog, it is said:

Acts 17:24 (New International Version)
24“The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. (Pag-isispan po natin, si Hesus kailanman ay hindi nag-utos na gumawa ng magagarang templo o mansyon sa mga punong mangangaral. Asno lamang ang kanyang sinasakyan at pinanganak lamang sa hamak na sabsaban. Malayong malayo sa mga taga INC na kahit walang sasakyan at lumalakad sa init ng araw at nakabarong o di kaya naka amerikana pag nagsisimba.

-->
 Eliseo Soriano says that there were no houses of worship in the past times…

But if we will see, he is just another BITTER and the one who always criticize the building of houses of worships of the Church of Christ.

The very big question is, WHY?
Because?

Most of the Coordinating Centers of the founded organization of Eliseo Soriano is like this, scattered in the Philippines. Most are just 1st floor, others were 2nd floor. As Soriano believe, in the 1st century there are no temples, or whatever he calls that, that’s why the style of coordinating centers are just like a rented room.^_^
 How then they perform their called “WORSHIP SERVICES”?

DO YOU THINK GOD WILL BE SO GLAD AND GLORIFIED WITH THOSE CENTERS? Or even the one on APALIT? THEIR being proud off CONVENTION CENTER?

Should the founded organization of Soriano can be called “TRUE CHURCH”?

Whose main reason why people get convinced on being a member of that church of Soriano is because of being brave how the controversial evangelist answers questions from the people especially when this preacher go on a debate…

By the way, let us see a video about this matter, on how again and again contradicts his self…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK2gqawS3tU[/youtube]

See?

Another contradiction of Mr. Soriano
  ::pampam
 I therefore conclude that members of the Ang dating daan or MCGI especially their preacher were just get “ENVY” because of how they were amazed by the houses of worships built by the INC.

That they cannot DO!
 What is it?

TO BUILD MAGNIFICENT HOUSES OF WORSHIPS TO GLORIFY GOD!
 Tsk. Tsk.

By the way, on answering that alleged verse and that why does the INC keep on building Houses of worship? Is it really from the bible? Well, lets check it out!

The House of Worship
 -->
Christ and the apostles did not build house of worship, SO?

The commandment to build houses of worship is not exclusive to the ancient Israel. If our lord Jesus Christ and the apostles did not build a temple or house of worship, it is because, during their time, there was already an existing temple which Christ himself recognized as “my Father’s house” (Lk. 2:46-49, TEV). Jesus gave a high regard for this temple that he angrily drove away the people who turned it into “a market place” with their merchandise (Jn. 2:13-16).

Moreover, the Church during those times was suffering from great persecution. Some members were even killed and many were imprisoned causing most of the members to scatter (Acts 8:1-3). With their situation being on the run (Acts 12: 1-12), it was therefore impossible for them to build houses of worship. Inasmuch there was already a temple or house of worship where they could congregate for worship, there was no need for them to build such edifice. The temple or house of worship , however, remains to be necessary in the spiritual life of the Christians. The Scriptures records that the apostles and church members continued to congregate at the temple:

"And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven. And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy: And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen." Lk. 24:51-53

"Day after day they met as a group in the Temple, and they had their meals together in their homes, eating with glad and humble hearts, praising God and enjoying the good will of all the people."Acts 2:46-47
 Hence, to contend that God’s commandment to build houses of worship was exclusive for Israel because Christ and the apostles never built temples, is WRONG! Though Christ did not built a temple or house of worship, he nevertheless pronounced that those who believe in him will do “GREATER THINGS”:

"Very truly I tell you, all who have faith in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." Jn. 14:12

One of the things considered in the bible as “great” is the temple or house of worship where the people of God worship him:

"The temple I am going to build will be great, because our God is greater than all other gods.
I am building a temple to honor the LORD my God. It will be a holy place where my people and I will worship him... "II Chro. 2:5, 4

Thus, the fact that INC continues to construct houses of worship only proves that we are the true believers of Christ. Being the true people of God, we will keep on building houses of worship for it is in these holy edifices where God expects his people to worship him.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #863 on: June 11, 2013, 04:35:57 am »
heto pa... fabricated pa ba? :D :D :D

Mga Patutuo ng mga Ex-MCGI members sa PAGMUMURA
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJh_gHqDJUQ[/youtube]

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #864 on: June 11, 2013, 05:02:37 am »
heto pa ang ubod na sinungaling SORIANING....

Eng'r Jose Mari Gonzalez Challenge Eliseo Soriano

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMKnp7YHsY0[/youtube]

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
« Reply #865 on: June 11, 2013, 05:55:58 am »
at sino ba naman dios ang mananahan sa mga ganitong coordinating center...

mas malaking tanong kung sinong matitinong tao ang sasamba sa pwet este dios ni soriano kung ganitong klase ang bahay inuman ... este bahay kalakalan.... este bahay tsismisan... este bahay murahan... este bahay bahayan ng mga ADD...

ok lang naman sa amin kahit di kayo magtayo ng templo ninyo... bagay nga lang mga coordinating center sa dios ninyo...

na may pwet, pangil, buntot, at kaliskis.. laffman:: laffman::

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwr5DfxROz0[/youtube]

::pampam ::pampam ::pampam ::pampam ::pampam

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
« Reply #866 on: June 11, 2013, 05:59:13 am »
doro at keiichi...

tira pa...     laffman:: laffman:: laffman:: laffman::

an lakas magtrip ng mga ADD na to  ;D

dorodexplorer

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #867 on: June 12, 2013, 04:04:25 am »
doro at keiichi...

tira pa...     laffman:: laffman:: laffman:: laffman::

an lakas magtrip ng mga ADD na to  ;D

Hindi ADD to.... kapatid mo to Voyager... Eto ipapakita ko sayo... Yung Color ng Katol "Green", Merong "red' dun sa Background katabi ng katol... tapos yung dahon ng Tsinelas E "White"  .... Green, White & Red... Ayun... Lumitaw ang kulay... Kakulay ni Voyager.... laffman:: ;D ;D ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

At saka FYI.... hindi gumagamit ng surf ang mga ADD... Meron kasi silang sariling brand ng detergent.... ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

Ugali nyo talaga na ibintang sa iba ang sarili nyong gawain.... ::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #868 on: June 12, 2013, 04:08:54 am »

maitanong ko lang, ano yung kinalaman ng katol at surf na hawak ng lalake sa topic?

ADD ba yung lalake at kuha dun mismo sa kanila? hindi ko magets

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
« Reply #869 on: June 12, 2013, 08:55:20 am »
sakit ng tyan ko...

::lmao ::lmao ::lmao

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #870 on: June 12, 2013, 08:58:45 am »
sakit ng tyan ko...

pati ako natawa din.... :D

pakipost mo nga yung palengke sa loob ng ADD.... ;)

oasnon_superman

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #871 on: June 12, 2013, 10:11:02 am »
ikaw yata ang unlimited.... magtrabaho ka lang...bakit masyado ka apektado kung sakaling bumalik ako... ;D

kita mo sa mga post mo.... punong puno ng pang aalipusta tsk tsk tsk.. lumalabas lang sino sa atin nagsasabi ng totoo....pati boss mong tsekwa sinama mo pa  :o :o :o

di umamin ka rin tanda na babalik ka nga, pity! kinain mo sinuka mo! wala kase kinahantungan pag apply sa iba, kase puro yabang na porket iglesia ni manalo magaling! sa yosi at pagiging sipsip ka lang magaling Ronaldo Galiza Jr! apektado, kase di home for the aged babalikan mo at sa track record mo hindi ka nababagay na maging empleyado na me kasamang ibang tao! dapat sayo sa tribu niyo lang naglalagi, atleast dun me gaguhin ka man,eh kayo kayo lang maglokohan! siya po!

bakit di ka ba nang aalipusta?! gumaganti lang ako sa pang aalipusta mo sa mga ibang tao at relihiyon, me pabulusok ka pa nalalaman at yung sa inyo paangat! bakit maililigtas ka ba ng relihiyon mo kung ang asal at gawain mo ay mali?!  :applause gaano man kaganda mga sambahan niyo, aral nyo, kung ang pagkatao mo ay bulok, useless onie!

hindi ko rin boss yung chekwa na yun, baka ikaw tuta noon at hanggang ngayon! magaling at matapang ka lang sa keyboard, kapag sa personal daig mo pa maamong tupa!

ikaw ang matandang walang kinatandaan! kaya hanggang ngayon wala ka pa asawa, jobless at umaasa pa rin sa pamilya! kahit panget basta secure ang future... specialty mo yan kase na experience mo na, diba?! yun nga lang dimo pinag helmet, nauntog natauhan iniwan ka rin sa pansitan! ::lmao

kung alam mo lang sinasabi sayo ni tita/ mommy coordinator, mahina raw negosyo sa ate naman niya, lokohin nya ako, kesyo overage, na dina dapat baka dina makagalaw pero nag email at makaawa, baka apply lang yan dun, tsk tsk! akala mo kakampi mo pagtalikod nililibak ka rin bwahahaha!

truth hurts! voyager, bear hug, onie, galiza, sugo! isa kang dakilang matanda na katawa tawa! :applause

budy0409

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 64
« Reply #872 on: June 12, 2013, 10:31:32 am »
Pasintabi po. Ako po'y naguguluhan sa mga relihiyon sa dami na din kasing nagsusulputan kung saan-saan at kung anu-ano ang itinuturo.

Ang di ko maintinidihan sa mga tao ay kung bakit nila pinagsasabong ang Diyos at ang Salita ng Diyos para lang ipagtanggol ang kanilang paniniwala.

Ang tao nga naman... gagawa-gawa ng relihiyon tapos pagdinagustuhan, titiwalag, magtatayo ng bago. Tapos ganun naman ang mangyayari, may aayawan na turo sa loob tapos magtatayo na naman ng sariling simbahan o relihiyon. At ganun na naman ang mangyayari... Paulit-ulit lang. Sige pag-aralan nyo ang kasaysayan ng Simbahang kinaaaniban nyo, hindi ba't nagmula din ang pinaka pinuno o founder ninyo sa ibang simbahan o sekta o relihiyon. Tapos humiwalay/tumiwalag at nagtayo ng bago. Hayan, marami ng simbahan/sekta. Kanya-kanyang turo na pabor sa kanilang kagustuhan o ayon sa kanilang pagkaakintindi o kalooban. Haayy...

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #873 on: June 12, 2013, 10:46:33 am »

hindi nasagot ang tanong ko, ano kinalaman ng pic sa topic?

KeiiChi

• I will die by the sword. My own, or my enemy's...
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #874 on: June 12, 2013, 11:29:39 am »
hindi nasagot ang tanong ko, ano kinalaman ng pic sa topic?

wala po, parang mga banat nila...walang kwenta...puro paninirang puri lang ang alam...pero pag tanungan na tungkol sa aral, wala...walang maipalag....Basta TAO si Kristoooooo!  ::lmao