Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How to access my moved thread?  (Read 7556 times)

jhammex15

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
How to access my moved thread?
« on: April 05, 2022, 08:39:15 am »
Quick question, Paano ko ma access yung na moved kong thread?

::investigate

Our Telegram Group ::inlove:   https://t.me/+1wYhXUaXJPY2NzM1

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Re: How to access my moved thread?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 09:05:02 am »
A member can access the "Off Limits" or "Mature 18+" Section if he has joined this section in the past.
But the "Mature 18+" Join Button is having technical issues brought about by Espiya.net's new platform.
In your case @jhammex15, I moved your "BLCKMARKT" Thread to the "Private Scandals" because of the nude photos in your content.
We don't allow nudity or nude pics on the "Filipina Models" Board.

Since some members have limited access to your thread (and you yourself) on the "Private Scandals" Section, I advise you to make another thread sans the nude photos on the "Filipina Models" Board so as not to compromise your thread.
But keep it up coz your BLCKMRKT Thread is good that it has free stuff since we strictly prohibit BTS (Buying-Trading-Selling) of adult content here.

- The Archangel (Moderator) -
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 09:16:06 am by The Archangel »

jhammex15

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 09:44:20 am »
A member can access the "Off Limits" or "Mature 18+" Section if he has joined this section in the past.
But the "Mature 18+" Join Button is having technical issues brought about by Espiya.net's new platform.
In your case @jhammex15, I moved your "BLCKMARKT" Thread to the "Private Scandals" because of the nude photos in your content.
We don't allow nudity or nude pics on the "Filipina Models" Board.

Since some members have limited access to your thread (and you yourself) on the "Private Scandals" Section, I advise you to make another thread sans the nude photos on the "Filipina Models" Board so as not to compromise your thread.
But keep it up coz your BLCKMRKT Thread is good that it has free stuff since we strictly prohibit BTS (Buying-Trading-Selling) of adult content here.

- The Archangel (Moderator) -

Thankyou so much, As long i won't post any nude photos, my new thread will be fine?
 psrulez::

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 10:03:31 am »

Thankyou so much, As long i won't post any nude photos, my new thread will be fine?
 psrulez::
You're welcome... Yes, that's right, as long as there are no nude photos.

jacquelynmaghapon

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 10:53:40 pm »
Is there any other way po para maka-join sa Mature 18+ and other adult groups? Thank you.