Fitness and Health / Malusog na Espiya ==> Happy! > The Gym

My right collar bone sticks out.

(1/3) > >>

jesstaticX:
I just noticed it yesterday that my right collar bone is sticking out. Though my left is also visible but the right one medyo malaki compared sa left collar bone ko. Medyo masakit pag hinahawakan ko yung right collar bone pero nawawala naman when I do stretches. Is this normal or what?Prior to this, I did the usual workout like bench presses, incline and decline. Medyo nahihirapan lang ako with incline bench press so lately I used dumpbells instead of barbells.

AndrewSturm:
Uhmm which one bro? Do you have pics? Are you refferring to the collar bone itself or yung sa shoulder joint banda.

☺☻JDC™:
baka mali routine mo..check it out....

bleep:
baka nabugbog yung buto when you did incline presses. i was hit by a golf ball on the collar bone before. the lump never subsided. to be sure, have it xrayed to check if you broke it or something.

when you do incline presses, be sure the downward movement is controlled. dont bounce it on you because it will hit your collarbone. all movements should be controlled to avoid injuries.

jesstaticX:

--- Quote from: AndrewSturm on September 19, 2013, 12:20:37 am ---Uhmm which one bro? Do you have pics? Are you refferring to the collar bone itself or yung sa shoulder joint banda.

--- End quote ---
Yung sa shoulder joint banda bro. Kung titingnan mo sya parang same lang from the left pero paghahawakan mo saka mo malalaman na its bigger than the other one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version