Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Dilemma: Down South >'<  (Read 2821 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Dilemma: Down South >'<
« on: December 11, 2011, 09:45:10 am »
Hello Girl! i'm a newbie,and so far been liking all your post and i think you can live in a man's world :) going back i have my own question to throw and will really appreciate your point of view and others especially men here.

I'm on my mids 20's,been with few relationships na din and of course hindi na me 'new' / mongha when it comes on being intimate  :-[ at the moment i'm on a 3months old relationship with this guy-he's cool and all but na we-weirdohan lang ako! This is the question I wanna ask you girl ,during making out or having sex do you find it normal/ok  when the guy you’re making out with, places one of his hands on your head or shoulder   and proceeds to  push you downward ? i just find it awkward/pushy kasi or parang rude na din as if naman i will not offer  it !  >:( how about you girl ,have you had the same experience and ok ka lang ba yun? sorry,but i'm trying to understand .do  guys find it cool? that's all for now,hope you all share and enlighten me kthanksbyegirl! 

yes girl!!  ;D wow! you should celebrate! at least napupunta ka down south po!
SIGH. So,everybody is getting laid except poor FD !  :( TOINKSS joke lang !

To answer your question,Oh well...it depends , he must push me GENTLY to go down ah ! hahaha   
Teka,sa isang banda maganda din naman ang punto mo girl - kasi may ibang guy na ganun ka-selfish,na di maka-wait sa turn nya ba  ::) or it's a tactic inability to COMMUNICATE ( pansin mo nga before sex,they can constantly TALK about sex but that disappear when in ACT na  and what worse - some guy can be a total monster when it comes to sex-eww! )

@ sa question mo if ok lang sa akin yun - i live in this code: I ONLY give when it's RECIPROCAL  :P
So,mas OK and automatic na i-ooffer ko din yun pag punta sa south  ;) masakit nga lang din yun ipull ang hair mo- sa tsalap o yun pala nadale ng ngipin! awtz laffman::

Anyho,A good man naman will always go down FIRST  ::inlove

Ask na din natin mga magigiting na cunnilinguist este Spy Men  - maybe. #awkward. din po silang magsabe kasi , they might as well say like "Hey, ya know what babe ? I really don’t want to look at your fez right now. So if ya don’t mind…to grab the mic & sing-now na! " sauce!  ;D

Ask na din natin si Girl - Kate po ...

:P ;D

Anyways,yan po Espiya Republic especially guys - kwidaw po kyu sa pag bigay ng sign or pag lead sa mga girl papuntang south po .

Some of us find it disrespectful. WE KNOW WHERE IT IS. Please, just ask or let us offer.  ;)

THOUGHTS?

btw,be gentle to reply - there are Girls around  :D

sayasaya::

khaliwally

• hindi mapakali sobrang likot parang watusi!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 39
  • [evilgrin]
Re: Dilemma: Down South >'<
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 10:14:00 am »
[IMHO]

a gentle maniac always go down first...

1. to warm up the "diesel engine"
2. survey the scene
3. spice things up
4. ultimately to give pleasure

if my partner don't want to reciprocate its fine by me... if she'll do then that will be much better...  :D

ako123456

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 11:30:33 am »

Your Guy is not weird at all.

That is not healthy in a relationship.

He could have simply asked you or waited for you.

It's a reality that we may get a "NO" for an answer, but be positive about it,
it may mean "NEXT OPPORTUNITY" ...  hehehe

frost entangle

• Espiya Old-Timer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 01:23:23 pm »
I go down first, and I make sure my partner will reciprocate it by doing it good down south until she finds the urge to reciprocate it.  ;)

SIGH. So,everybody is getting laid except poor FD !  :( TOINKSS joke lang !

Di ka nagiisa FD. haha!

Telesforo

• Member: 6799
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 78
  • Kamote Queue
    • Espiya ka ba? Magbasa ka muna!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 05:42:31 pm »
Hindi nyo naman sinasagot yung inquiry ng nag PM which is

I wanna ask you girl, during making out or having sex do you find it normal/ok  when the guy you’re making out with, places one of his hands on your head or shoulder and proceeds to push you downward ?

Missionary position and Let's do the Doggy pwede mo gawin yung tinatanong ni PM Girl...

In short gigil na gigil si BF ant hindi maka pag concentrate si GF kasi naiilang sa ginagawa at sobra siguron hatak nya sa balikat at nasasaktan.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 05:45:13 pm by Telesforo »

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 09:45:53 pm »
thanks for sharing Khaliwally,ako123456 & Gestapo [thanks sa pagdamay ;D]

Hindi nyo naman sinasagot yung inquiry ng nag PM which is

I wanna ask you girl, during making out or having sex do you find it normal/ok  when the guy you’re making out with, places one of his hands on your head or shoulder and proceeds to push you downward ?

Missionary position and Let's do the Doggy pwede mo gawin yung tinatanong ni PM Girl...

In short gigil na gigil si BF ant hindi maka pag concentrate si GF kasi naiilang sa ginagawa at sobra siguron hatak nya sa balikat at nasasaktan.

yun oh ! hello Mr.T! para-paraan !  :P

did pm'ed naman po si pm sender and made it clear - she's pertaining/talking about giving HEAD / a Blow Job po ei...assuming  :P

btw,kasama ng S&M heto po http://www.drugstore.com/sinclair-intimacy-institute-101-positions-for-lovers-dvd/qxp316985?fromsrch=101+positions+for+lovers  TOINKSS  laffman:: 

anyways, alam nyu na ! For further Inquiry/questions about sexual position-better ask Mr.Teles po ! mas matulis mas praktisado po ! hahaha

As for the lovely upstanding gentlemen who took the time to read this post, I’d like to impart to you the secret to improving intimacy , remember:

She comes First. ::flowers

frost entangle

• Espiya Old-Timer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 01:28:13 pm »
Id like to add.

She comes first more than once.  ;)