Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: What He Means When He Says...  (Read 1616 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
What He Means When He Says...
« on: December 02, 2011, 08:43:21 am »

What He Means When He Says...

Man Saying One: “I don’t know.”

For many men, this is the vague go-to response to a wide range of questions: Where should we go for dinner? Do you like the red dress or the blue skirt better? What are you feeling right now? Of course, it is always possible that “I don’t know” means exactly what it implies—he hasn’t given the matter enough thought to form an opinion. In matters he considers trivial—like what flavor ice-cream to buy at the market—this response means, “I don’t care, you decide.” But sometimes it is code for, “I don’t want to say, because a truthful reply will make one or both of us uncomfortable.” When the issue is delicate and sensitive, he may be trying to sidestep potential landmines. Ladies, if you feel this might be true, it is up to you to decide how hard to push. Honesty is good—but so is discretion.

Man Saying Two: “Let’s take things slowly.”

To many women, this is a dressed-up version of “I’d like to have as much unattached fun with you as possible before even considering a commitment.” Sure, some men think like that. But most often he is dropping other clues about his inner thoughts. He may be remembering a previous relationship in which moving too fast turned out to be a painful mistake—and he wants to avoid that with you. Or he may feel it is important to be careful with his words, to say nothing to mislead you until he is sure he wants the relationship to advance another step toward commitment. Give him the benefit of the doubt—until his actions prove that to be unwise.

Man Saying Three: "Can we talk about this later?"

Once again, there are cynical men who use these words in the hope of stalling a difficult conversation until it simply goes away. “If I put it off,” he thinks, “maybe she’ll forget about it.” Chances are body language alone will be enough to let you know when that’s the case. Many men, however, really do need time to think before making key decisions or discussing sensitive subjects. And they don’t want to process their thoughts and feelings out loud. Especially when emotions are beginning to rise, he may want to take a break and calm down before saying something he’ll regret. Don’t assume a postponement is always the same thing as avoidance.

Man Saying Four: “I just need to hang out with the guys tonight.”

Of all the supposedly freighted phrases men utter, this is among the most misunderstood. Most of the time, it carries no hidden meaning at all. It is probably not a euphemism for, “I’m tired of you” or any variation of that sentiment. Spending time with other men is a legitimate need that has nothing to do with the quality of your relationship or his desire to be with you. Do your best to resist filling in blanks that don’t exist.

Man Saying Five: “What do you like in bed?”

This question isn’t just another thinly veiled attempt to get you there as soon as possible. Contrary to popular belief, most men are deeply interested in pleasing their women—and legitimately want to take the guesswork out of knowing what she wants from him. He cares about your fulfillment and is willing to work at it to get it right. But let’s be honest: If a man asks this of his woman, it’s likely he’s also thinking, “I’m hoping you will ask me that too.”  uhmmm  :D

Let us see some #affirmation sa mga spy men- help us (ladies) we do really get lost in translation,
interpretation & boljakation  :P ;D

sayasaya::

boin_bias

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Be modest, humble, simple. Control your anger.
Re: What He Means When He Says...
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 12:44:02 pm »
i definitely agree with lets take things slowly..when you say this to a girl.first thing comes to her mind is your not serious nor your not determined where you want the relationship going..minsan kasi may mga babae na mahirap spelingin kaya..take it slow muna,baka mapasubo..
You are stronger than you seem, smarter than you think...

Dairycow

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • MOOOOOOO!
Re: What He Means When He Says...
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 01:17:57 pm »
nakakatuwa yung saying number 5. hahaha. totoo eh  ::lmao