Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Will you give up Sex For Facebook???  (Read 2164 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Will you give up Sex For Facebook???
« on: October 25, 2011, 10:16:17 am »

OR

Is it so shocking that one in five women would go without sex for a week if they had to choose between a hot date versus status updates?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/17/1-in-5-women-choose-facebook-over-sex_n_1016679.html

According to a recent survey performed by our pals at Cosmopolitan, 20% of Cosmo readers would rather give up sex for a week than go without Facebook for a week, and about half of them would give up sex for their cell phones. I can see a cell phone being important if you need it to not get fired from your job, but Facebook? Really?? Since when did hate-reading your high school acquaintances’ updates about their stupid babies and stalking various people of interest become more pleasurable than “getting busy with your guy”?

On second thought, when Cosmo calls sex “getting busy with your guy” it makes me not much want to do it, either. Anyway, I realize this is kind of a dumb question because unless your partner is some kind of anti-Facebook zealot who insists on holding out on you until you deactivate your account, you’re probably never going to have to choose between “the ‘book” and sex, and in many cases the former may actually facilitate the latter. I also realize that there are probably a lot of people who are not currently having much sex, making the choice pretty easy for them. Regardless! Readers, what say you? Would you give up sexytimes to stay updated on what hurricane-related quips your friends have come up with since thirty seconds ago? Or do you just want to freak, all day and all night? (If you’re not having much sex right now, pretend that you are.) at sensya na naka-blocked sa akin ang link sa cosmo !  >:(

watyuthink #Ladies ?

huwell, IME/In my experience,there was a time that I choose MY BOOKS/Reading/I bail out on sex just to get on reading :/ oOppss  :P [ganun me ka-adeekk but that was then,maybe am bored ::)]  but Facebook...hindi pa naman ! toinksss

Would You Rather Give Up Sex For A Week, Or Facebook?

• Um, Facebook. Ask me again when it can give me orgasms.
  • Sex. My need to express myself via social media is strong.

::moreinfo  ;D sayasaya::

xypherman

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
Re: Will you give up Sex For Facebook???
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 01:11:53 pm »
If things are going this way.. I dont mind the Hacker Group Anonymous will bring down Facebook on Nov 4/5 ... he he he... things are getting abnormal already...

peace...
Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows. ~~
Paulo Coelho

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 08:11:04 pm »
nakakapagflirt kasi sa facebook.  laffman::
or baka naghahanap ng ka-threesome yung 'one out of five' girl na yun  laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 08:20:09 pm »
hindi ba pwedeng having sex while checking Facebook? :D
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

xeoxander01

• Balikatan Participant
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Beware of half truths. You may get the wrong half.
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 08:32:32 pm »
does these mean girls would prefer to be an attention whore rather than the regular one?..  laffman::