Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Secrets Of Kissing 101,Revealed [@Ladies,grab your partner ]  (Read 1488 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Secrets Of Kissing 101,Revealed [@Ladies,grab your partner ]
« on: October 11, 2011, 11:26:00 am »
Hi ladies!  ::flowers  Humor me please and I welcome you to this Kissing workshop  music::

Secrets of Kissing is all about affirmation. The very first sentence is “That’s right!” (Thanks?) A friend observed that if you subsitute the phrase “brain infiltrate” with all variations on the word “kiss,”  is equally illuminating. Ahem:

That's right! Anybody can learn to brain infiltrate. And you can learn to be a beautiful brain brain infiltrator too! That means that anytime you see that special someone, you will know inside that you know how to brain infiltrate. You will know that you are really a very lovable brain infiltratable person. And if you were to brain infiltrate with him, he would absolutely love it. And so would you!

You don't have to be born talented to be a great brain infiltrator nor do you have to have a gorgeous face and body. Actually, all you need is desire. In other words, if you want to brain infiltrate and be brain infiltrated then you can and will be a dynamite brain infiltrator!

Being in a brain infiltrating/kissing situation tells you that someone you like likes you back. You may be nervous, but try to remember (emphasis theirs):

Having fun and feeling good kissing is as automatic as laughing when you are being tickled! So Kiss away. You lucky Girl!

In fact, the only thing keeping you from being a supersensual kisser is fear, which is something easily banished by chanting.

You want to kiss that gorgeous guy and you want him to kiss you, right? YES! RIGHT!

GUM, GLASSES, BRACES, ETC

Experts recommends that if you wear glasses, simply take them off. And maybe one day consider getting contacts.

Since you are the one who is setting the pace, you will know when the big moment arrives. Actually, you may want to plan the whole thing ahead of time. So, if you know that kissing is on the agenda for the night, you will want to make a few preparations.

If you like to chew gum, that’s fine, but not having gum in your mouth is one less thing to worry about. Either get rid of it ahead of time, or when the magic moment comes you can simply say “I have to take my gum out.” . . . The easiest way out of this problem in a jam is to swallow it. This solves the problem. ;D

HOW TO KISS

One great thing about kissing is that the more you do it, the better you get! Can you think of anything else that is as much fun to learn. And when you get really good, you will be addicted.

French kissing involves extending your tongue into his mouth. He will most likely initiate this. Respond by circling his tongue with yours. Be warm and sensual.

One thing you don’t want to do is hold your breath. It doesn’t work. You’ll die.  ;D

HUGS HELP — TOUCHING TOO!

One of the most romantic ways to touch your boyfriend is to cup his face in your hands. As you do this, kiss him softly all over his face. Remember to keep that tender, loving feeling.

Now that you’re getting the hang of it, it’s time to up the degree of difficulty.

Caress his cheeks with your softest touch. Run your fingers through his hair, especially on the sides, by his ear. You should touch his brow and eyelids. But be careful not to poke him in the eye!  :P Combine your touches with kisses. Try kissing his lips while lovingly holding his chin.

Now add some sound.  :D

[T]he most natural and romantic way to show your partner that you are pleased is by the sounds you make. Ummm and oooh and aaah says as much as any words could. And your loving sounds will add to the romance and excitement. Most guys get turned on by the sounds a girl makes. A guy should also make sounds to let you know how he feels

Let’s combine everything and rehearse the whole routine. Time to take off your glases, swallow your Bubble Tape, and FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT!

Now lean in, sensual lips — remember to breathe! — and tongue TWO, THREE, FOUR, and tongue SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT. Cup his face, keep it gentle… Smack, smack, smack, smack. Stay inside the face formation! Fingers in hair, brow, lids, don’t poke him in the eye! Ooh, aah, ooh, aah, ummmmmmm. Hurkeys, everybody! Jazz hands!

There ! Do it as often as you want for as long as you are togetherrr  ;D

...and remember the word brain infiltrate a.k.a Kiss...

"honey!before we screw our brains out,let me brain infiltrate you first !" TOINKSSS OA !  :D

~ Secret Of Kissing,Revealed by Lamar Clarson  ::flowers

Many Thanks Espiya.net  sayasaya:: sayasaya::

monica cassandra

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Secrets Of Kissing 101,Revealed [@Ladies,grab your partner ]
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 11:52:10 am »
 :applause

kalbo20

• Have Faith. Believe.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
Re: Secrets Of Kissing 101,Revealed [@Ladies,grab your partner ]
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 02:26:11 pm »
bago na naman ms FD! ibang klase ka.. walang kupas! more :) :applause
When life's trials are not easy to bear, rest is you must..but never ever give up.