Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? [redefine]  (Read 5313 times)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last? [redefine]
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2011, 11:06:57 pm »
not really YOUR partner. more of like OTHER guys. it's acquisition and maintenance. smoking::

Be that as it may, when you're in a relationship and you still keep thinking that you have to be the top dog and everyone else--be it your partner or anyone else (particularly if they have no bearing on your relationship to begin with)--has to be the underdog, I think it's time to seriously re-evaluate your motives and priorities.

Treat your partner with respect, ladies and gentlemen. If you don't, well...confectioner's sugar can mask the flavor of a great many things.  ::secret
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

trivium0306

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2011, 11:55:46 pm »
ayos toh.. :applause

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011, 01:22:48 am »

Treat your partner with respect, ladies and gentlemen. If you don't, well...confectioner's sugar can mask the flavor of a great many things.  ::secret

bump to you seigneur zeki  ::flowers

and here's my treat    toast:: cake vodka milkshake!

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 01:48:49 pm »
Be that as it may, when you're in a relationship and you still keep thinking that you have to be the top dog and everyone else--be it your partner or anyone else (particularly if they have no bearing on your relationship to begin with)--has to be the underdog, I think it's time to seriously re-evaluate your motives and priorities.

RESPECT begins with yourself....then it will transcend...or should i say, everything else will follow. Everyone is nice, in their own lil ways....but even nice guys have stuff around them that'd make them "not look nice". Proof/ Case and Point to this....BlueAlphaZero can see my FB updates every single day....but if a "prospect" looks at the wall/profile....it might not look or come across good...=))...just sharing
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 03:17:08 pm »
RESPECT begins with yourself....then it will transcend...or should i say, everything else will follow. Everyone is nice, in their own lil ways....but even nice guys have stuff around them that'd make them "not look nice". Proof/ Case and Point to this....BlueAlphaZero can see my FB updates every single day....but if a "prospect" looks at the wall/profile....it might not look or come across good...=))...just sharing

In turn, Seigneur TypeOne, one might look at my Facebook page and consider me harmless and perhaps eccentric (at most) based solely on what's posted there. Of course, that's invariably how the neighbors of serial killers often describe them after they're arrested and the bodies of their victims are unearthed.  ::secret  ;D

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.