Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How to Talk to Men [Courtesy The Spinster Book 1901]  (Read 1180 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
How to Talk to Men [Courtesy The Spinster Book 1901]
« on: October 03, 2011, 12:27:13 am »
As an excerpts from that book " "Woman has three weapons — flattery, food, and flirtation, and only the last of these is ever denied her by Time. With the first she appeals to man's conceit, with the second to his heart, which is suspected to lie at the end of the oesophagus, rather than over among lungs and ribs, and with the third to his natural rivalry of his fellows.

If you find yourself bored by a man you like and hungry for chocolate, the 1901 edition of Myrtle Reed's The Spinster Book  suggests the following dialogue..lets read an 1901's cheeziness !  :D

Undeniably,Men are simple, and gorgeous. Give us our flowers.  ;D :P  toast:: *root beer*

I ponder these words : crimsoning on his temple / heart whole / awaits developments  ::inlove  8)

Bottomline is : Do Men need Praise? #Yeah

That's it ! wala lang - may  mai-post lang ! TOINKS !  ;D

Many Thanks Espiya.net   sayasaya::

arabton

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • "Pay Juaning"
Re: How to Talk to Men [Courtesy The Spinster Book 1901]
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 01:35:19 am »
hm...

some no longer needs words.. ::secret

Its the way the person looks @ you.. ::flowers

"There you will find praise and Love".. ::flowers ::inlove

-i'm just being optimistic thou.. :applause

-do you want me to criticize a bit?? ::pampam

smoking::

SoLiD_ExZyLe

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Re: How to Talk to Men [Courtesy The Spinster Book 1901]
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 02:20:47 am »
ang magiging problema ng karamihan sa mga lalaki pag alam nilang handsome sila tapos
nadagdagan pa ng praise ng mga babae, ang ego ng mga lalaki tataas pa sa mismong height nila...

pero xempre it's good to be praised once in a while, the feeling na may nakakapansin sayo... ;D