Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Pucker Up! Kiss ! :*  (Read 2691 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Pucker Up! Kiss ! :*
« on: September 25, 2011, 10:41:25 pm »

Pucker Up! Kissing Has Great Benefits

Huff & puff / Engaging in a sexual intercourse is #yeah Wonderful But there’s also something so simplistically sexy and genuinely seductive about a kiss. It’s so personal and intimate and, unlike the ol’ naked hokey pokey, you can do it in public without fear of arrest or YouTube superstardom. Kissing also has a heap of health benefits, though, that are added bonuses to an already good thing. Tilt your head, close your eyes and pucker up — now for more reasons than just a little hot lip action.

• Kissing keeps you young.Or, at the very least, young-looking. Studies show that amorous folks use 30 facial muscles to kiss, a sexy workout that tones cheeks and tightens the chin.

• Kissing relieves allergies. Sufferers say amen! Histamine production can slow during a 30 minute make-out, relieving symptoms like sneezing and runny nose. Instead of reaching for a tissue, go in for a little lip action.

• Kissing pumps you Up. You don’t need to jump out of a plane or walk across hot coals to get a rush (insert hefty sigh of relief here). Stay safe and get a nice, hot kiss instead — it creates adrenaline, gets your blood pumping, and lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.

• Kissing is like a mini-vaccination. Your lip lock triggers the release of antibodies that fight off disease-causing bacteria. And it’s a heck of a lot more fun than getting jabbed in the arm with a needle.

• Kissing is relaxing That floating-on-a-cloud feeling after getting some sugar is from increased endorphins and oxytocin — your body’s built-in feel-good and calming chemicals, respectively.

• Kissing gives you pretty teeth. Well, that might be a teensy exaggeration, but the spit swapping works to neutralize nasty acids that cause tooth decay and may exchange mineral salts that strengthen enamel.

• Kissing helps you live longer. Couples who give their significant other a little smooch before they go their separate ways in the morning live five years longer than those that don’t. hmmm

• Kissing burns calories. You can melt up to 6 calories a minute during the course of a smoldering smooch, so instead of skipping dessert on a date, kindly ask your beau: are you planning on giving me a nice, long, hot kiss goodnight?  ::inlove ::drool ;D

Hanu pa po hinihintay?Hala,Kiss him! Kiss her! Now na!  ;D

Credit to Janelle Harris author of the Article  ::flowers

Many thanks Espiya.net  sayasaya::

poor FD,walang makiskisan!toinks  :-[ Hope may benefits din ang Flying Kisssss! :-* duon.  toast:: *root beer*

jestch

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
Re: Pucker Up! Kiss ! :*
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 10:51:32 pm »
show me how to do it TS....wehehehe... ::flowers

iskonoy

• Moral Fiber
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 7
  • I'll be waiting...
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 10:54:58 pm »
 finger4u

g_spot_stimulator1

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 29
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 10:57:29 pm »
thanks for sharing ;) finger4u

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 11:05:35 pm »
@jestch, ha ha ha honga nga pala,you'll be here in november,hala! well,find me!  ::inposition  ;D

and thanks for reading bro iskonoy and g-spot  pwede yata group kiss! Toinks !  :D

thebreed

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 11:21:58 pm »
wow galing naman,, problem lang wala ako ma kiss,,  kiskis ko na lang sa pader!

KuLiTe

• magzenVE
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • The more things change,the more they stay the same
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2011, 11:50:05 pm »
very nice share ts... salamat po... wala bang sample? mweheheheeh

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 12:18:01 am »
he he  wala ba din kyung ma-kiss?pambihira  ;D geh wait natin yun ininvent na fon na pwede natin makiss! toinks

@kulite,ikaw na muna po mag sample-post mo? joke!  :-*

thanks guys!  toast:: *root beer*

alucardver

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
  • You Can Run,But You Can't Hide!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 12:58:08 pm »
@jestch, ha ha ha honga nga pala,you'll be here in november,hala! well,find me!  ::inposition  ;D

and thanks for reading bro iskonoy and g-spot  pwede yata group kiss! Toinks !  :D

Group kiss? wow hahaha, e halos puro lalaki members natin, luge tapos isang gurl lang. hahaha talap talap  ::lmao :o
pc problem? we have tutorial on to troubleshoot your PC here at:
http://pctekguru.blogspot.com

rku100

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 06:02:11 pm »
woh........... gandang exercise yan ...  ::pampam  ::pampam