Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: men are dogs  (Read 10172 times)

jsayala

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
men are dogs
« on: September 11, 2011, 12:51:13 am »
found out my husband cheated with a prostitute from ktv/massage parlor. i want to think its mid life crisis. But is there such thing? My husband is the type na maganda ang image, businessman, high standard, protects his name... good son, well know in his field, mahilig sa matalino. So it still surprises me na this can even happened. sa binabayaran pa.

I saw the girls number and texted her.. I pretended to ba a customer/client. We met and she told me na client nya ang husband ko. They went out 4 times na... she must have done someting to him na di go ginagawa in bed????

im so confused. even my train of thoughts are sabog. Gulong gulo ako and puzzled. We have 3 kids. Married for 12 years. I dont know what to do. still very much surprised.

pls enlighten me.

bry_0623

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
Re: men are dogs
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 01:10:39 am »
im sorry to hear that. i suggest that you go see a family therapist about this. its best that you find someone to confide stuff to or else you'll explode keeping things inside you.

japzky

• zky's the limit
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • spread the LOVE yeow - My JAPS
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 01:17:54 am »
. she must have done someting to him na di go ginagawa in bed????

maaring tama ang hinala mo, kase gaya ng sabi mo 12 years narin kayo married posibleng nag sawa na siya sa paulit-ulit nalang na ginagawa nyo kaya naisip nya na gawin yun.

although wala pa ako sa sitwasyon nyo, coz i'm still single so mahirap parin mag salita. pero i think dapat pinag uusapan nyo kung ano yung dapat or yung gusto nyo ginagawa para bang dagdagan ng bagong flavor yung relation nyo.

but i still believe na mhal parin kayo ng asawa nyo, kase sa beer house siya nag punta (ibig sabihin ayaw nya ng relation, tanging s3x lang ang habol nya). kaya i think kaya nyo pa po yan ayusin pag usapan nyo nalang para sa mga anak nyo...

good luck po sa inyo  ;)

P.S.

tanung ko lang din sa iba considered ba na cheating yung pag bi-beerhouse (alam naman natin kung ano lang ang pakay ng lalake doon)?  ;)

Mine! Mine! Mine!

LyDoh

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 01:19:56 am »
 :o whew... di to basta-basta na issue...

better that both of you talk about this matter. kaysa naman tinatago nyo kung ano na ang nararamdaman nyo sa isat-isa...

wag lng i bare ang nararamdaman, base sa nangyari, the more you bare it the more you'll get hurt...

note: statements above are base from my own point of view  ;)
Help me earned free space on mediafire. Click the link now! Thanks! https://mfi.re/?jdbuykn

pinoylude

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 01:20:07 am »
Ganito na lang po ma'am para naman po matulungan ang pag iisip nyo sa situation... ang mga babae po sa mga ganung establishments are trained to please and to entertain.... maybe, and just maybe, may pagkukulang po sa relasyon nyo na medyo kumukupas na po.... masakit man po ang katotohanan, but SOME men especially the married ones seek "asylum" and whatever is missing IF granted that they found it there. Para po kasing shortcut sa relasyon ang nakukuha nila and that they are being pleased, not the other way around. So maybe, just maybe, mas maige po atang pagusapan nyo dahil wala po talagang makakasagot ng tanong nyo except sya... Just be ready for the unexpected na sagot.

The second possible reason is that maybe mas younger sayo ang girl and that mas aggressive sya sayo than what you both have. baka challenged ang husband mo dun, or maybe hindi na nya nakikita sayo yun diba? whatever the reason is, be ready for the fact na hindi lahat ng maririnig mong sagot at maganda or favorable sayo ok?

You said that he is a person that protects his name and is decent in many ways, right? so be very very calm if maguusap kayo dahil ang mga tipong ganyan ang mas protective sa kanilang nagawa o ginagawa and you will not be able to get what you may need to hear ok? be calm at pagusapan nyo and just be ready for whatever outcome.

UrAnus

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 01:28:02 am »
My opinion:

well men are prone to being tempted.  I think he wants something new or something adventurous.  In your husbands field or status, a big "EGO" is a requirement.  I'm not saying all, but it may prove as an advantage to motivate one's self in such a competitive industry.  So its possible that this girl is providing here the necessary "EGO" boost.

So all in all most men like:
1. Something new.
2. Something exciting. (may spark burn-out  motivation).
3. Somebody who has no boundaries.
4. Needs motivation.
5. needs inspiration.
6. somebody who can take care of him emotionally or  physically.
7. Someone who listens and don't ask to much question
8. He is physically attracted to her.
9. Needs a way to express self or urge with somebody with no strings attached.

My point is, there are a lot of ways that men cheat, but its not because they just need to "cheat".   Most of the time it has its reasons.  Maybe emotionally your relationship lack that spark or  because of his very stressful job sometimes a new and exciting "Activities"  de-stress him.  
Well just a warning, he may fall for somebody.  If this partner buffers all his pains and listens to all his problems, it doesnt all come down to sex, its all because that someone seem to listen or accept him.

Men in nature is competitive.  One draw back for competitive men is that you have to feed their ego and motivate them.  Most of the time, the riskier the job, the more competitive the guy is, the more he seeks larger and exciting rewards.

Most men make this mistake.  Temptation to the opposite sex is one of the most common mistake men do.    Just talk to him about this, don't nag.  He made a mistake and its up to him to correct this and you could go on with your lives.

Booow...  Sorry ang haba.  hikhikhikhikhik
Do what you think is right today and do it right tomorrow.

jsayala

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 01:29:44 am »
maaring tama ang hinala mo, kase gaya ng sabi mo 12 years narin kayo married posibleng nag sawa na siya sa paulit-ulit nalang na ginagawa nyo kaya naisip nya na gawin yun.

although wala pa ako sa sitwasyon nyo, coz i'm still single so mahirap parin mag salita. pero i think dapat pinag uusapan nyo kung ano yung dapat or yung gusto nyo ginagawa para bang dagdagan ng bagong flavor yung relation nyo.

but i still believe na mhal parin kayo ng asawa nyo, kase sa beer house siya nag punta (ibig sabihin ayaw nya ng relation, tanging s3x lang ang habol nya). kaya i think kaya nyo pa po yan ayusin pag usapan nyo nalang para sa mga anak nyo...

good luck po sa inyo  ;)

P.S.

tanung ko lang din sa iba considered ba na cheating yung pag bi-beerhouse (alam naman natin kung ano lang ang pakay ng lalake doon)?  ;)

super detective na nga ako. my friends told me na ang galing ko na daw mang huli.  I read to many forums/ blogs.  My husband met the girl at a well known KTV- Pegasus. I researched well enough to get her number, add her sa FB, added all her friends sa FB- basta super daming info na.  

he paid her 6k everytime na mag meet sila. and take note sa hotel pa sila nag check in and di sa basta basta motel.  I asked the girl kung bakit nya sinabi sakin lahat- kasi daw I came up to her nicely and di ko say binastos. She just did it because she was paid and thats her job.

Super deny ang asawa ko. of course everybody is telling me na walang guy na aamin.  

Haay. worst part whenever we fight about it. balik sa akin ang away- as usaul- nagger, imbestigador, etc...

UrAnus

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 01:30:44 am »
oh and by the way.  sorry hindi ko nasulat.

hindi ibig sabihin nun hindi ka na nya mahal.   Mahal ka pa rin nya, minsan gus2 rin nya lng siguro mag "TRY" na maging "NAUGHTY"..

hehehehehehee
Do what you think is right today and do it right tomorrow.

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 01:33:55 am »
tutal nakakausap mo naman yung prosti, bakit di mo ask kung anong style ng gawa nya sa kama at ikaw na lang ang gumawa sa mister mo para hindi na sya pupunta pa dun... ::drool

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 01:36:42 am »
can't blieve this,i mean a while ago,as in i just came out of girl friends pad and she's having the same dilemma.she found out that her hubby been dating/making out w/ a russian gurl  >:(

...we talked about if the guy is just pure making out/wanted to get laid by another specie? will it be just fine compare to the other gurl her hubby would be in loVe to? she even mention ,that she's kind of OK if her hubby seeing a prostitute than falling for another gurl!? we discuss about her pain and the thought of how she will take the relationship now KNOWING her hubby make her FEEL less attractive[by having a type of 'THRILL' affair] SIGH.

sorry about the other story,anyways TS,feel for you. I know after discovering that your hubby went out w/ the prostitute will make you feel lot of big emotions/questions/disbelief/confused-as in WHY? question that leads you to find more information & details about the affair...the feeling of embarrassment/jealousy/loss/rejection/self-doubt/shock/fear of the future xoxo...inemphasize ko ng lahat,para malaman ng mga sablay how an affair affects an individual / your partner! >:(

so TS,just for a quick reply and support [am late for work ;D] all i can say NOW,TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME.
IT WILL BE OVERWHELMING AS YOU SEE SAW ALL BETWEEN DIFFERENT EMOTIONS.Get as much support as you can from close friends and family, and give yourself the space you need to come to terms with the news. ::flowers

brb ...

jsayala

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 01:37:05 am »
Ganito na lang po ma'am para naman po matulungan ang pag iisip nyo sa situation... ang mga babae po sa mga ganung establishments are trained to please and to entertain.... maybe, and just maybe, may pagkukulang po sa relasyon nyo na medyo kumukupas na po.... masakit man po ang katotohanan, but SOME men especially the married ones seek "asylum" and whatever is missing IF granted that they found it there. Para po kasing shortcut sa relasyon ang nakukuha nila and that they are being pleased, not the other way around. So maybe, just maybe, mas maige po atang pagusapan nyo dahil wala po talagang makakasagot ng tanong nyo except sya... Just be ready for the unexpected na sagot.

The second possible reason is that maybe mas younger sayo ang girl and that mas aggressive sya sayo than what you both have. baka challenged ang husband mo dun, or maybe hindi na nya nakikita sayo yun diba? whatever the reason is, be ready for the fact na hindi lahat ng maririnig mong sagot at maganda or favorable sayo ok?

You said that he is a person that protects his name and is decent in many ways, right? so be very very calm if maguusap kayo dahil ang mga tipong ganyan ang mas protective sa kanilang nagawa o ginagawa and you will not be able to get what you may need to hear ok? be calm at pagusapan nyo and just be ready for whatever outcome.

you are right - he's really protective about his image.  but whenever we talk- sya yung hindi calm- dinadaan nya sa sigaw -i just assume na di rin nya matanggap na ginawa nya yun- to the point na mag babayad. There are girls throwing themselves at him before we got married and even up to know. at di ko maintindihan bakit sa hooker pa???

I know he is not seeing her anymore kasi nahuli ko na. kung nasa experimental stage sya kasi he has been good his whole life- bakit di sa iba ibang babae- bakit kailangan same girl- 4x pa.

I feel pathetic. Thanks for taking time in replying.

kalbo20

• Have Faith. Believe.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 01:38:52 am »
My opinion:

well men are prone to being tempted.  I think he wants something new or something adventurous.  In your husbands field or status, a big "EGO" is a requirement.  I'm not saying all, but it may prove as an advantage to motivate one's self in such a competitive industry.  So its possible that this girl is providing here the necessary "EGO" boost.

So all in all most men like:
1. Something new.
2. Something exciting. (may spark burn-out  motivation).
3. Somebody who has no boundaries.
4. Needs motivation.
5. needs inspiration.
6. somebody who can take care of him emotionally or  physically.
7. Someone who listens and don't ask to much question
8. He is physically attracted to her.
9. Needs a way to express self or urge with somebody with no strings attached.

My point is, there are a lot of ways that men cheat, but its not because they just need to "cheat".   Most of the time it has its reasons.  Maybe emotionally your relationship lack that spark or  because of his very stressful job sometimes a new and exciting "Activities"  de-stress him.  
Well just a warning, he may fall for somebody.  If this partner buffers all his pains and listens to all his problems, it doesnt all come down to sex, its all because that someone seem to listen or accept him.

Men in nature is competitive.  One draw back for competitive men is that you have to feed their ego and motivate them.  Most of the time, the riskier the job, the more competitive the guy is, the more he seeks larger and exciting rewards.

Most men make this mistake.  Temptation to the opposite sex is one of the most common mistake men do.    Just talk to him about this, don't nag.  He made a mistake and its up to him to correct this and you could go on with your lives.

Booow...  Sorry ang haba.  hikhikhikhikhik

Amen to that Sir!  finger4u
When life's trials are not easy to bear, rest is you must..but never ever give up.

jsayala

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2011, 01:41:09 am »
tutal nakakausap mo naman yung prosti, bakit di mo ask kung anong style ng gawa nya sa kama at ikaw na lang ang gumawa sa mister mo para hindi na sya pupunta pa dun... ::drool

hehe. na ask ko na yun... pero matalino si gurl. She said - she'll tell me pero pahiramin ko daw sya ng 30k. Feeling close diba?  

Im still disturbed pa naman kaya i dont go near my husband- nandidiri ako if naaalala ko. :(

xxx

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
    • Music and Lyrics
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2011, 01:48:30 am »
TS...

i think meron ka pagkukulang sa mister mo... maaring totoo na merong nagagawa yung prosti na hind mo nagagawa...
lalake ako at minsan gusto ko ipagawa sa iba yung hindi kaya ng miss ko...pero sa ngayon hindi ko magawa kasi mahal ko anak ko, kaya ko mag cheat sa wife ko pero hindi ko kaya sa anak ko...

siguro pag malaki na sila joke hehhehe....  laffman::

tanong ko na rin.. cheating ba pag nagbeerhouse?

arabton

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • "Pay Juaning"
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2011, 01:53:51 am »
hm.. well, nakagawa xa ng kasalanan.. Papatawarin mo ba?

Hindi nya kinaya ang Libog na kanyang nadama, well atleast alam mo na..db?

Anu ang gagawin mo?

--kasa.....bang...........

heto:

1. Papatawarin mo xa ang usap kau kung bat mo ginawa yun? then papatawarin mo... sasabihin mo na tama na please.. wag mo na ulitin...

2. The Nagger Type : bang...bang...bang... M-16.... Then HIhiwalay kayong dalawa.. Then Separate ways.. Then Un na..

3. Kakasuhan mo xa... :  "Judas Barabas", huhuhu.. di ko alam kung anu kaso nyan... basta.. Then Get mo lahat ng Pera.. weee

4. Wag ka Umimik... Alis ka sa bahay nyo with your kids... Balik ka sa Family mo sa Probinsya... kung wala, maghanap ka ng kamapilya sa FB..o sa Espiya...

5. Hayaan mo nalang... Isipin mo wala nangyari.. (kawawang Espiya) smoking::

6. Sabihin mo kung anu pangalan.. Babanatan Natin... San Lugar... Anung pagmumukha... pU#$%^ Ina..

7. Ipamasaker mo na..

japzky

• zky's the limit
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • spread the LOVE yeow - My JAPS
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 01:56:10 am »
There are girls throwing themselves at him before we got married and even up to know. at di ko maintindihan bakit sa hooker pa???

I know he is not seeing her anymore kasi nahuli ko na. kung nasa experimental stage sya kasi he has been good his whole life- bakit di sa iba ibang babae- bakit kailangan same girl- 4x pa.

malay mo po nasubukan nya na sa iba, nagandahan lang siya sa serbisyo nung girl na yun kaya binalik balikan  :D (joke)

gaya nga ng sabi ko, kaya siya kumuha nalang ng prosti is because ayaw nya ng ibang obligasyon dahil iniisip parin nya pamilya nan mahal parin nya kayo at dahil malinaw naman ang gusto nya lang eh love making.  ;)

Mine! Mine! Mine!

jestch

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 01:57:20 am »
found out my husband cheated with a prostitute from ktv/massage parlor. i want to think its mid life crisis. But is there such thing? My husband is the type na maganda ang image, businessman, high standard, protects his name... good son, well know in his field, mahilig sa matalino. So it still surprises me na this can even happened. sa binabayaran pa.

I saw the girls number and texted her.. I pretended to ba a customer/client. We met and she told me na client nya ang husband ko. They went out 4 times na... she must have done someting to him na di go ginagawa in bed????

im so confused. even my train of thoughts are sabog. Gulong gulo ako and puzzled. We have 3 kids. Married for 12 years. I dont know what to do. still very much surprised.

pls enlighten me.

I used to be that man before......my wife and me talked bout it without any sarcasm, hatred and full of honesty...just asked him if Love still be in your marriage and can you continue and lived the foolishness behind...start the fire once more with God at your center...

People now a days, just rely on their knowledge, experiences and will...they look on short happiness to fulfill their emptiness. they don't realize the God exist to work on with their longing to be contented and satisfied.....

Most girls are generally nagger, self-centered, unwilling to open their perspective and always brings up dead issues entangled with new problems...This are the most hated character that men looses control and look for an outlet.

Might as well work with you, try to be calm, open your mind, don't bring back past issues discuss with him how you feel and how you wanted him to change with you.

Godspeed!

2fear!

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 44
  • Espiya - tapukanan sa DDS!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 01:57:42 am »
ot:

bakit madalas.. mga newbie ang nagko-confessed?

dummy account lang ba para magbigay probs sa espiya?

sensya na ha... madalas kasi eh..

on topic...

pag-usapan nyo problema nyo... kayo lang nakakalam at nakakalutas nyan...

jsayala

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 01:59:02 am »
TS...

i think meron ka pagkukulang sa mister mo... maaring totoo na merong nagagawa yung prosti na hind mo nagagawa...
lalake ako at minsan gusto ko ipagawa sa iba yung hindi kaya ng miss ko...pero sa ngayon hindi ko magawa kasi mahal ko anak ko, kaya ko mag cheat sa wife ko pero hindi ko kaya sa anak ko...

siguro pag malaki na sila joke hehhehe....  laffman::

tanong ko na rin.. cheating ba pag nagbeerhouse?

I found out na ang tandem na Massage parlor ng Pegasus is Sylvannus. Sa sylvannus si gurl. KUng sa pegasus lang at nanuod lang sya at nag table- di yun cheating.

Pero sa massage parlor sya and 4 x sila nag meet ng husband out sa club.

kalbo20

• Have Faith. Believe.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2011, 01:59:32 am »
Hi TS, First of all, sorry to hear that.. next I agree with tlaurencet.

1. "..there are a lot of ways that men cheat, but its not because they just need to "cheat".   Most of the time it has its reasons. "

2. Men in nature is competitive.  One draw back for competitive men is that you have to feed their ego and motivate them.  Most of the time, the riskier the job, the more competitive the guy is, the more he seeks larger and exciting rewards.

Let me share this.  I have a friend..he has a high position too in the corporate world.  He admitted na nag aavail din siya ng mga services na ganun.  I asked him why.  For me has a point in his reason.  "Pare, sa beer house, bayaran kasi yang mga yan.  Walang love involved.  Sex lang.  Its better na magbayad ako kesa naman mag build pa relationship pa talaga sa babae.  I also have needs.  Naffulfill yung needs ko pero i wont risk it na masira yung pamilya ko over them..kaya ako nagbabayad.."  My analysis on this is that he's choosing the lesser evil.  Mahirap kasi sa guys to abstain.

On another angle, try asking yourself questions like, "may mga pagkukulang din ba ako?"  or "sapat na ba yung nabibigay ko?" "napapaligaya ko ba cya in bed?".. questions like that.  It may enlighten you on your current situation.  Baka kasi may kulang talaga kaya cya nag hahanap pa..

Andito kasi ako sa SG.. i came across an article which may enlighten you in other aspects of your relationship.

Link:  http://sg.news.yahoo.com/malaysian-women-urge-wives-whores-bed-103112867.html

Lastly,  think positive. There are many solutions to a problem.  Kelangan isipin mo lang mabuti yung paraang angkop para sa situation mo. :)

Thanks.
Kalbo20
When life's trials are not easy to bear, rest is you must..but never ever give up.

jsayala

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2011, 02:01:07 am »
ot:

on topic...

your choice to reply not to reply- to read or not to read

arabton

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • "Pay Juaning"
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2011, 02:02:32 am »
ot:

on topic...

Xempre sir nagoopen Up sila.. lam mo naman dami tayong problema sa mundo... They need Help...  E kung kamukha ba naman ni Maja Salvador ang Asawa mo at Nagloko... Patay kang Bata ka... ::lmao

jsayala

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2011, 02:06:13 am »

I used to be that man before......my wife and me talked bout it without any sarcasm, hatred and full of honesty...just asked him if Love still be in your marriage and can you continue and lived the foolishness behind...start the fire once more with God at your center...

People now a days, just rely on their knowledge, experiences and will...they look on short happiness to fulfill their emptiness. they don't realize the God exist to work on with their longing to be contented and satisfied.....

Most girls are generally nagger, self-centered, unwilling to open their perspective and always brings up dead issues entangled with new problems...This are the most hated character that men looses control and look for an outlet.

Might as well work with you, try to be calm, open your mind, don't bring back past issues discuss with him how you feel and how you wanted him to change with you.

Godspeed!

Wow.. that made me teary eyed.  what you said is so true. so true....

HeLL_Vhoy

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • PaG WalaNg SuMbUnGeRo WaLaNg PakiAlamero
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0603/anime/?action=view&current=narutogang1.gif
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2011, 02:11:43 am »
Ladies ladies ladies calm down you know this kind of situation are very normal nowadays di na uso to aba magulat kayo pag yun asawa niyo pinalit kayo sa isang baklita o diba taob ang ego niyo dun for sure now for the record as one of the men let me give you some reason na baka ito ang dahilan kung bakit ang asawa mo nagloko you know men are very adventurous sabi nga ng madami when a man gets older they are getting manlier (mas macho sa pangin ng mga chicks)
, di kaya nagsasawa na ang asawa mo sa iyo? (i mean the way you perform sa bed the way you looks the way you smell??)
or baka naman nagger or bilimoko ka madam kaya naghanap ng iba si sir? di naman kasi maghahanap ng iba si sir kung wala kang pagkukulang mam with all due respect tumingin k na ba sa harap ng salamin nakedly? if not try mokung wala kang makitang physical odds then it maybe the way you threat him kasi alam niyo naman po its not always must be you that should be taken care like a baby men also do need care and attention.
Born to fight, Trained to kill, Ready to die, But never will I

jsayala

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2011, 02:13:08 am »
hm.. well, nakagawa xa ng kasalanan.. Papatawarin mo ba?

Hindi nya kinaya ang Libog na kanyang nadama, well atleast alam mo na..db?

Anu ang gagawin mo?

--kasa.....bang...........

heto:

1. Papatawarin mo xa ang usap kau kung bat mo ginawa yun? then papatawarin mo... sasabihin mo na tama na please.. wag mo na ulitin...

2. The Nagger Type : bang...bang...bang... M-16.... Then HIhiwalay kayong dalawa.. Then Separate ways.. Then Un na..

3. Kakasuhan mo xa... :  "Judas Barabas", huhuhu.. di ko alam kung anu kaso nyan... basta.. Then Get mo lahat ng Pera.. weee

4. Wag ka Umimik... Alis ka sa bahay nyo with your kids... Balik ka sa Family mo sa Probinsya... kung wala, maghanap ka ng kamapilya sa FB..o sa Espiya...

5. Hayaan mo nalang... Isipin mo wala nangyari.. (kawawang Espiya) smoking::

6. Sabihin mo kung anu pangalan.. Babanatan Natin... San Lugar... Anung pagmumukha... pU#$%^ Ina..

7. Ipamasaker mo na..

older women who experienced this said either you stay or you go.  im just wiser- although mejo lost ako now. Im picking myself up, focusing on work, saving money, fixing myself.

Para if there is anything worst than this, ready ako to go with my kids.  pwede rin yung option 3 mo. hehe