Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Looking for Emotionally Mature Man 0_o  (Read 2984 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Looking for Emotionally Mature Man 0_o
« on: August 24, 2011, 11:23:58 pm »
hi FD,been reading your post and so like all your topics.I'm using my  friend's account and i'm a girl also ;D  at the moment i am single and taking my time.(went to trauma kasi on my last break-ups laffman::) Now a days,may mga lumiligaw naman sa akin but yun iba parang ex ko lang IMMATURE! >:( Ang hirap kasi sa una napaka-babait nila then kapag na win ka na then saka na lalabas ang tunay na ugali ::) Pansin ko mam medyo madami ka ng alam about guys  :D kaya ask na din ako about EMOTIONALLY OPEN AND MATURE GUY.I don't believe kasi it goes with the age  ::) I had a relationship before with a guy 10yrs older than me but still act like a toddler laffman:: I will gladly appreciate if you can post anything to easily sight an emotionally mature man.
Thanks for your time! ::flowers

I can relate.TOINKS! ;D ochigue heto galing sya sa 1 sa pinaka FAVE ko na Article from the Grown Ass Women  toast:: *root beer*

__________________________________________________________________________________________

@ ladies,

Have you ever dated a great guy who seems like he’s got “it all together,” only to find out weeks or months later that he’s really more of a boy than a man? If so, you know trying to build a relationship with an emotionally immature guy is like trying to build a house out of cards. Having a fulfilling, honest, loving long-term relationship is hard enough with two grown-ups. If one partner isn’t capable of really showing up, it won’t work

Wouldn’t it be great if you could identify the guys who were mature enough to be a good partner before wasting a bunch of time and getting physically and emotionally involved? So let me ask you. Do you know what an emotionally mature man look like? How does he act? How does he respond to conflict?

Here are 5 telltale signs of an emotionally mature man.

1) He’s Decisive

Have you met guys who just can’t seem to make a decision? They waffle, they stress, they can’t seem to make up their minds. The emotionally mature guy has no problems making decisions about life, relationships and commitments without wavering or stressing out. He’s clear about wanting to be with you and he’s clear about what he wants with a woman and in a relationship. He doesn’t go “hot and cold.”

2) He Takes Responsibility

If you hear a man complaining about things in his life, blaming others and generally experiencing a lack of control, he’s not just unlucky, he’s lacking maturity. The mature man is nobody’s victim. He takes responsibility for his actions. You’ll rarely see him whine, and he doesn’t blame others when things go wrong. Instead he’s in service to making things right.

3) He Has a Higher Purpose

You know those guys who are absolutely passionate about their work or their cause? This is a sign that they’re more emotionally mature than the guys whose lives revolve solely around themselves. The mature man has a purpose in life greater than himself. If you see that a man is committed to a larger purpose, it’s a safe bet that he’s done “the work.”

4) He Has Close Relationships

The best true signal of how a man will handle his relationship with you is how he relates to others he’s closest to. Look at his relationships. What are his friendships like? Sure he has “buddies,” but does he have intimate friendships? The mature man is comfortable being truly close and open with others in his life.

5) He’s Capable of Expressing Himself

A mature man doesn’t just stuff his feelings down inside. He doesn’t always come right out and say it, but he can explain his feelings, his choices, and his likes and dislikes. If he can’t express what he’s thinking, or gets frustrated, irritated, or mad at you for wanting to communicate and share feelings, then you’re dealing with an emotionally immature man.

The mature man can express what’s going on in his heart and mind without outbursts or withdrawal.

*When you get involved with an immature guy, and try to deal with and make things work with him, your life will get messy and you’ll start acting immature as well. Immaturity is contagious. If you pay attention, you will quickly and easily begin to see the signs of emotional maturity (and also the LACK of those signs) so you can make the best possible choice for yourself.

You deserve a fulfilling, long-lasting relationship with a man who’s ready and willing to do his part in creating a great relationship. He should be able to “show up” with you.  ::flowers

There! If you seem to attract emotionally immature guys, pay attention to the signs of a mature man so you can avoid repeating the pattern.

Always Remember : Action speaks louder than words.

IME/In my experience, I have a few relationships with those immature/emotionally shut down na ex'es.It drains me.Those guys who expect their gf's to be their 'momma'  :D those guys that  convince you to accept their quirks to the max but never consider yours. Praise God! they already rested and forever belong to my 'eject list' 'been there done that- SIGH'  ;D

sabe nga din nila we(women) have such POWER over men. Own your power and never settle for less.

Men Respect standard get some.Without standards, you'll settle for anything. Rise up & become what you hope to attract!  ;)

So,mga Emotionally Matured na Spy men-say your hello! to our pm sender  ;D  :P

Many Thanks Espiya.net  sayasaya::

arabton

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • "Pay Juaning"
Re: Looking for Emotionally Mature Man 0_o
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 11:48:15 pm »
6. More Experience in satisfying women..

balot_vendor

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 12:08:08 am »
Hi! I agree that women must set some standards for themselves and have self-respect.  We (men) detect those traits immediately; appreciation and respect come instantaneously for such a character. 

arabton

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • "Pay Juaning"
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 01:28:58 am »
7.  Knows How to dance without music.

oldieboy

• Vincent Valentine
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 01:51:16 am »
 smoking:: gusto ko sana mag hello sa pm sender kaya lang parang parang patama skin lahat ng telltale ni mishappy!!!
good luck nalang sa sender sana mahanap niya ang hinahanap nya  ;D
btw if the sender happens to make exemption plz let KRANK know ;D

kalbo20

• Have Faith. Believe.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 03:22:50 am »
@FD, kamo sa nagpapapost, makakananap din cya. :)
When life's trials are not easy to bear, rest is you must..but never ever give up.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 04:55:58 am »
thanks ianlou & balot!
@Krank,aba! exception ka dyan! nag heal ka na ba?ha?ha? ;D
@bokal , naman  toast:: *root beer*

creampie

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • putok sa loob.... kremang krema
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 08:30:39 am »
agree ako sa sinulat mo madam fermine, pero in my own opinion, ibat iba ang sign pagdating sa maturity, depende din sa klase ng relasyon (alam naman natin na men and women are on the same ground na this days) but it doesnt mean naman na kung di mo nasunod yung mga qualities (as written) eh your not mature. sometimes kase being mature is a totaly acceptance and being commited in your partner in every aspect, and kung magagawa siguro to, your mature in your own way, sometimes you cant decide dahil di sa you dont have the balls but sometimes out of respect.
minsan di ka rin decisive kase you think kung gusto nya ba yung magiging decision mo, (puro sometimes na ah)

ot... sa sunod na ulit ako susulat, dumadami na customer namin eh... ciao!

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 08:54:03 am »
depende  sometimes kase being mature is a totaly acceptance and being commited in your partner in every aspect, and kung magagawa siguro to, your mature in your own way LIKE!!

ot... sa sunod na ulit ako susulat, dumadami na customer namin eh... ciao!

he he thanks sa time and pag share ng insight mo bro  :-*

I hope that men will continue to EVOLVE and love more  ::flowers

chiphazard

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 09:13:18 am »
Agree........ :) 5) He’s Capable of Expressing Himself

A mature man doesn’t just stuff his feelings down inside. He doesn’t always come right out and say it, but he can explain his feelings, his choices, and his likes and dislikes. If he can’t express what he’s thinking, or gets frustrated, irritated, or mad at you for wanting to communicate and share feelings, then you’re dealing with an emotionally immature man.

b®adpitt™

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 10:06:31 am »
Hello.... ;)

::flowers

smoking::

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 10:35:20 am »
@ chiphazard thanks at naka -relate  toast:: *root beer*

@bradpitt ianlou mode: bang! paktay! maglubay at taken ka pa  :P laffman::  ;)  :P

kinjikitatani

• lover boy
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
    • kinji's hideout
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 02:06:34 pm »
the problem is that majority of emotionally mature men have boyfriends already. he he hee.
I don't judge other people.  I just laugh at their mistakes.

creampie

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • putok sa loob.... kremang krema
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 09:51:09 pm »
Shukran madam fermina! naniniwala kase ako na if you love somebody/ someone it must grow and blossom, di dapat malanta, if that happens there is no love... baka l---g lang yan ::inposition

Kulangotnipatrick

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 10:20:44 pm »
pwde na pala mag request ngeon kay misz fermina.. ayus....  toast:: ::inlove

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 03:19:24 am »
i don't know anything about this stuff but one thing is for sure:

"when falling inlove with someone, always reserve 40% of love and respect to yourself so that when some incidents come, you are still strong and can stand with dignity..."

that's all i can say...
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

caloy69

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
  • "Think before you click."
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 01:50:05 am »
I think ung mga qualifications na nasa taas..maattain din yan ng mga Boys (kami un  ;) ) kung talagang mahal namin ang Girl..coz Love = Respect..Opinion ko lng  ;D