Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Training your Man[yes!men can be trained]  (Read 1724 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Training your Man[yes!men can be trained]
« on: August 07, 2011, 07:33:10 am »

"Sorry , Ladies, but you need to just sit back, take it, and learn to cope with men

and their faults...what you see is what you get; men are the way they are.if you don't like it,

change yourself to accomodate the man in your life." That's pure fiction.

Men can choose a different path-that they can be trained  ::flowers

1. Ignore bad behavior
     Don’t make a fuss. Ignore the bad behavior and ignore him too.
     A man’s brain is not programmed to listen to a woman carry on about what he’s done wrong.
     We know from experience men mostly tune that out. What he is programmed to notice is your absence.
     So, if he messes up and all of the sudden you aren’t around for awhile, that will get his attention.
     Sometimes awhile means a few minutes, sometimes much longer. After reappearing on his radar
     you get the opportunity to let him know, he did xyz and you won’t be hanging around for that in
     the future either.

"men don't respond to words they response to NC/distance/silence"
      Don't give reward for bad behavior either.  :P

2. Catch your man doing something, anything right, and reward and praise, reward and praise,
    reward and praise.

Seriously, men are wired to want to please. The best way to train a man to please you is
    by making a big freaking deal out of it when it happens.
    Treats in all forms are appreciated. The more praise the more good behavior.

"sometimes,make him feel he's your 'Conan,KingKong,Dingdong Dantes'  ;D
     OR focus on his positive attitudes & attributes.

3. Use fewer words
    When you’re trying to train a man to do something or stop doing something, tell him what you’d like
    him to be doing, in as few words as possible. Don’t go on to explain yourself unless he asks for
    an explanation. If he messes up again, repeat the very same few words again. Repetition is key.
    Don’t get pissed. Don’t raise your voice. Calmly tell him what you’d like him to do, in fewer words
    then you’d normally want to use. Be prepared to be patient and don’t expect him to be a mind reader.
    He isn’t.

Life with a man is a constant show and tell.

4. A chased dog always runs. remember as what bro kmerc had posted before  ;)
     http://espiya.net/forum/index.php/topic,137150.msg1099624.html#msg1099624
     We all had the miserable experience of a dog gone loose and having to chase after a dog
     we aren’t going to catch, praying for mercy or a miracle. The same applies to men.
     You have to get out in front of them or persuade them to come to you because you have something
     they don’t have and they want. Men need breathing room and if they don’t get enough training will fail.       
     You’ve got to keep them guessing to keep them wanting more.

Men are like rubber band they spring back (please allow them to gaze
      in the fire / or the space to be themselves :D

5. Don’t get a man if you don’t have the time to devote to training.
     Obviously some men require more training and others less. However, all women are different,
     so no matter what, he’s going to need to learn how you want to be treated.
     If you don’t have the time or energy to invest in a relationship, don’t hop in haphazardly.
     You won’t get the behavior you want or the love you’re looking for.

Be part of their life.If you are not involved in your partner's life,
     what are you there for ?

All credit goes to Miss Lisa Hayes-Relationship Coach  ::flowers

@Spy men if there's anything more, you've signed up to comment  ;)

Many Thanks Espiya.net  sayasaya::

w88_108

• Look-Out 'N Look-In
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Think of happy thoughts" quote from
Re: Training your Man[yes!men can be trained]
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 08:41:11 am »
i agree.. at sa palagay ko talagang need ung may openness, constant communication at strong na tiwala.. kailangang nag-uusap at nagkakaunawaan.. kailangan kasi na ipapahatid ng bawat isa ung mga wants nila para na sasatisfy nila ang bawat isa.. un nga lang talaga kelangang mag-adjust ng mga kabaro ko kasi sa usaping verbal mas inclined dun ang mga babae kaysa sa mga lalaki..

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 10:44:21 pm »
i agree.. at sa palagay ko talagang need ung may openness, constant communication at strong na tiwala.. kailangang nag-uusap at nagkakaunawaan.. kailangan kasi na ipapahatid ng bawat isa ung mga wants nila para na sasatisfy nila ang bawat isa.. un nga lang talaga kelangang mag-adjust ng mga kabaro ko kasi sa usaping verbal mas inclined dun ang mga babae kaysa sa mga lalaki..

finger4u thanks for validation bro  toast::  *root beer*

TheToink

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 06:27:27 pm »
how i wish my wife can do that.. to reward ur good deeds and not to scold you often for all those bad things uve done...