Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Why Women NAG...? blah blah blah [-(  (Read 8113 times)

dyes

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Why Women NAG...? blah blah blah [-(
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2011, 07:10:17 am »
Not all women nag....am not a nagger....di ko dinadaan sa salita...binubugbog ko na lang... ;)
hehe action kicks louder than mouth!
"this is not a drill soldier, once you get caught your on your own."

dyes

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2011, 07:14:39 am »
yun nga siguro reason din..no need to nag cause i'm lucky to have a hubby na walang bisyo na inom;sugal sigarilyo and babae(minsan nahuli ko at natuto naman sya mismo sa mistake nya na un)....kaya di ko masyado nagagamit ung bibig ko sa pag nag....sa ibang bagay na lang... ::drool ::drool ::pampam :P
hehe with special skill pa si ateh
"this is not a drill soldier, once you get caught your on your own."

ram_aussie

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 7
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2011, 01:11:06 pm »
Sarap ng basa ko dito.ganda ng topic ma'm. Now i understand why women (not everyone of course) nag. Basta ako i don't mind my wife nagging as long as she uses her mouth down south!

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2011, 12:02:14 pm »
Sarap ng basa ko dito.ganda ng topic ma'm. Now i understand why women (not everyone of course) nag. Basta ako i don't mind my wife nagging as long as she uses her mouth down south!

thanks ram!

well,you can tell your wife her smile is the second thing she can do with her lips
and  down south is the first  ;) ....and nagging is optional or not allowed?  Toinks! ;D

I guess when the woman is happy she won't nag and will always visit down south!  music::

botivs

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 07:06:32 pm »

I guess when the woman is happy she won't nag and will always visit down south!  music::

hmm..now I've got to tell him this! Make me happy and I'll reciprocate!  ::pampam

TheToink

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2011, 06:24:27 pm »
good day, this is actually my 1st post here in espiya... im also a victim of a nagging woman, she's my wife now but for some reasons she just keeps on doing the "nag" thing on me.. i dont know, maybe she's well educated than me.. i have faults everynow and then but damn her mouth is like a cannon loaded and always ready to fire.. i cant help but to compare her to my ex gf,