Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Blizzard North: Console players can play Diablo 3 OFFLINE!!! So FUQU PC players  (Read 3445 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
wow that was big throbing FUCK YOU to Diablo 3 PC players, and Co-op via 1 Console or LAN Party is also available

so if it is confirmed a PS3 version of D3 can be upgraded to a PS4 i may get the PS3 version soon

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/25/diablo-3-on-ps3-and-ps4-will-allow-offline-play/

Diablo 3 will not require a constant internet connection for local multiplayer on the PS3 or PS4, Blizzard production director John Hight has confirmed. "You can have four people on the same screen - no split-screen, we just zoom the camera out. Or if you're offline," he tells Geoff Keighley on GameTrailers.

It's around the two-minute mark where Hight goes into the changes to Diablo 3 for PS3 and PS4 in the episode above – specifically, the talk about the camera and local multiplayer. Hight reveals there's also a new evasion ability to help players quickly escape large encounters.

Diablo 3 launched on the PC and Mac OSX with a required connection to Blizzard's Battle.net service, even when playing single-player. Blizzard previously revealed the PS3/PS4 versions will have a different UI and feature all major PC updates./

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
are they playing reference to Microsoft's XBOX ONE?  laffman::
yeah. fck PC players. -_-
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

gr4ntur1smo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 24
oh yeah.. playing them 2 days already..4 players on 1 screen.. co-op online.. easy as DLC if you want to upgrade..

Playing on my 360... BOOYAH! FUQEM PC PLAYERS...

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
are they playing reference to Microsoft's XBOX ONE?  laffman::
yeah. fck PC players. -_-

Nope, even the 360 Version has Offline, i think you missed the point  ::)

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
Nope, even the 360 Version has Offline, i think you missed the point  ::)
yes, sir. na-miss ko nga. pati pala xbox kasama sa release nila.
damn that hurts.
ipon na lang ako pang-pledge sa Mighty No. 9  laffman::

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
they made it offline kasi sabi ng Sony pero think about it , console requires cards to play online specially xbox ( pay to play online ) well sa PC  ::) we don't have that technology because we can go online and play online anytime  ::lmao

bawal kasi sharing sa atin sa PC , we don't have split screen technology  ::lmao

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
yes, sir. na-miss ko nga. pati pala xbox kasama sa release nila.
damn that hurts.
ipon na lang ako pang-pledge sa Mighty No. 9  laffman::

yeah sa XBOX360 meron, sa ONE wala, i dont get your ONE comment kasi the FU sa to PC D3 players not with XBOX players 

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
yeah sa XBOX360 meron, sa ONE wala, i dont get your ONE comment kasi the FU sa to PC D3 players not with XBOX players
naka-focus lang ako sa PS. kaya naisip ko yung xbox one is the same as the pc since it'll require to be online even if single player.
nawala na sa isip ko may 360 pa pala.

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
heres an even BETTER FUCK YOU

PS3 versions can be Upgraded to PS4 version with a very small upgrade fee

the XBOX ONE version from the XBOX360... well there is no XBOX ONE version so FUCK YOU XBOX PLAYERS

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas

the XBOX ONE version from the XBOX360... well there is no XBOX ONE version so FUCK YOU XBOX PLAYERS

::lmao awww...ano kaya gagawin ng xbox?

gr4ntur1smo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 24
 fuqedup si Xbox One..hahaha buti nalang nasimulan ko na sa 360.. thats a good thing for PS console users.. now im thinking to get one in the near future a ps3 or ps4, if the budget is tight.. buset yang xbox one may mga games na silang exclusive lang sa xbox one, not knowing maganda ang performance ng xbox360 both Fat and Slim.. geesh..

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59

laffman::
hintayin ko magiging reaction ni Angry Joe if he is a fan of Diablo series.

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
its actually NOT Blizzard's fault walang XBOX One Version, engot MS ayaw nila magbigay devkits sa Blizzard prior to XBOX One's reveal kaya Blizzard had all the time to make a PS4 version, so there still might be a D3 for the One per malamang 2014 pa yun