Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Microsoft may just have handed Sony the Victory of the Next Console wars  (Read 3824 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
simply by not allowing XBOX One's not to work in Unsupported Countries  :applause :applause :applause :o :applause

via The Verge

While Microsoft's controversial Xbox One policies regarding used games and online authentication are a known quantity at this point, the implications of these restrictions are not yet fully clear. A disclaimer posted on the Xbox.com website for the benefit of pre-order customers, for example, has raised the issue of region-locking — not just for games, but for the console itself.

"Xbox One may not fully work in regions where it has not been officially released"

Wording such as "Requires account on Xbox Live in an Xbox One-supported Xbox Live country" and "Xbox One games are for activation and distribution only in specified geographic regions" have been interpreted by some to mean that the Xbox One will impose strict limitations on how it can be used around the world. It appears that the console will not fully work in regions where it has not been officially released.

READ WHOLE STORY at http://www.theverge.com/2013/6/14/4429218/xbox-one-may-not-work-in-unsupported-countries

carlocarr

• "Impossible is Nothing but You Cant Do Everything"
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • The Underwater Heartbreaker
bye bye XBox! hopefully PS4 regains it top spot on for this generation! Sony fanboy here! hehe :D
For more post visit here:http://finetimey2c.blogspot.com

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • You are the reason why i fight and live on.
xbox will still be no 1 for me.

i consider ps4 as a substitute for now. .anyways kudos to sony for being so desperate. .nice one laffman::

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
xbox will still be no 1 for me.

i consider ps4 as a substitute for now. .anyways kudos to sony for being so desperate. .nice one laffman::

desperate? Microsoft fucked it up so bad Sony didnt have to do ANYTHING to win the Console wars, Sony simply listened to what Gamers Wanted while MS gave every Gamer a big FUCK YOU!

Uchija_Sasuke

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
I had an Xbox360. I'm so happy with it. But, now lilipat na ako sa PS because of MS stupidity. 

kikomantot

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Desperation by doing nothing? Don't buy a ps4 man you don't deserve it.

Saint Lucifer

• I love you more than Jesus!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
  • I feel shame as a minor action
We seem to be forgetting the Wii U. It's going to be a battle between Sony and Nintendo. And it's shaping up to be a really exciting battle!

By the time PS4 will be released, Wii U will be in circulation for almost a year. Because of MS's FUBAR Wii U sales have improved by 85%. Analysts are already expecting a price cut for the Wii U.

The bad thing for the hardcore gaming crowd are the Wii U games. Nintendo likes to play it safe. Most of the games are aimed at the family oriented or casual or elderly or female players. But it could work to Nintendo's favor since the best selling titles of the last generation were Wii Play and Wii Sports.

Also ongoing is the 3rd Generation handheld war. It's the Nintendo DS currently in the lead vs PS Vita. A new challenger is entering and it's not Microsoft. An absolute new comer, Nvidia is going to release a handheld console called Project Shield.

By saintlucifer at 2010-02-17

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
ha ah aha haha

another huge mistake for Microsoft parang John Carter ng Disney nagbitiw ang CEO

wala ba silang consultation sana ginawa nila may games intended for online specially mga best sellers nila at may games intended to be offline

We seem to be forgetting the Wii U. It's going to be a battle between Sony and Nintendo. And it's shaping up to be a really exciting battle!

By the time PS4 will be released, Wii U will be in circulation for almost a year. Because of MS's FUBAR Wii U sales have improved by 85%. Analysts are already expecting a price cut for the Wii U.

The bad thing for the hardcore gaming crowd are the Wii U games. Nintendo likes to play it safe. Most of the games are aimed at the family oriented or casual or elderly or female players. But it could work to Nintendo's favor since the best selling titles of the last generation were Wii Play and Wii Sports.

Also ongoing is the 3rd Generation handheld war. It's the Nintendo DS currently in the lead vs PS Vita. A new challenger is entering and it's not Microsoft. An absolute new comer, Nvidia is going to release a handheld console called Project Shield.

Nintendo is Nintendo even Sony won't care about the sales of Nintendo kahit manalo sila sa console wars ang nintendo Sony won't care because they won in the format wars that is Blu-ray even Microsoft used blu-ray disk

may nasabi dito na hindi sa Sony ang blu-ray and yet ang sony ang naka-imbento ng blu-ray and it needed investment to support the format kaya it is a corporation thing ang blu-ray at may shares dun ang Sony therefore may returns ang sony sa pagbebenta ng blu-ray disk

handheld sana hindi maging katulad ang NVIDIA sa wonderswan at mananalo ang NIntendo sa handheld unique ang mga games ng nintendo parang seperate entity sya sa console sa handheld unlike sa PSP e parang naglaro ka lang ng PS2 or PS3 na handheld version

Prime Suspect

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
Kailangan ng PS+ para maka paglaro online?

Tulad din ba ito sa XBOX 360 na kailangan ng XBOX Live subscriptions bawat account para makapaglaro online o lahat nang account pwede maka paglaro online basta't isa sa mga account mo ay naka PS+?

xeoxander01

• Balikatan Participant
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Beware of half truths. You may get the wrong half.

NaUTi

• "NaUTi Na WHoLESoMe"
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "JuST CaLL Me NaUTi"
Kailangan ng PS+ para maka paglaro online?

Tulad din ba ito sa XBOX 360 na kailangan ng XBOX Live subscriptions bawat account para makapaglaro online o lahat nang account pwede maka paglaro online basta't isa sa mga account mo ay naka PS+?

paid subscription ang PS Plus

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...

For games that are Online, Story Based Games remain Offline, Multilayer between PS4s do not need PS+ account

Xtremist

• "PinoySpy gentleman"
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
  • comprende?
For games that are Online, Story Based Games remain Offline, Multilayer between PS4s do not need PS+ account
thanks for clearing this up! Fininger din kita don sa reply mo sa taas! hehe! Definitely, the PS4 is a must buy. Sana lang, iwas YLOD or something like that! And I suppose, baka magkaron ng Slim version na naman ito noh?

Prime Suspect

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4

Alam kung paid subscription ang PS Plus at sa katunayan naka PS+ ako ngayon :D

Di bali nalang nahanap ko na rin ang sagot sa tanong ko. :D

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/06/11/one-playstation-plus-account-on-ps4-will-allow-other-accounts-to-play-online-on-same-console/