Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Duterte himself bares details of 3-to-6-month anti-crime plan  (Read 15708 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=IVDbqyX_T0E[/youtube]

The Davao City mayor says he will raise the drug problem to the level of a national security threat and create a 'ranger-trained' division in the army

NATIONAL SECURITY. Rodrigo Duterte says his anti-crime plan includes deploying 3,000 policemen and a ranger-trained army division to crack down on criminal syndicates. Photo by Alecs Ongcal/Rappler

MANILA, Philippines – Rodrigo Duterte revealed more details of his most famous campaign promise: to suppress crime, drugs, and corruption in government in 3 to 6 months.

During an interview with media on Thursday, April 14, in Lipa City, he was asked what his first executive order as president will be.

“I will raise the level of the drug threat into a national security issue,” he said.

“I need two divisions sa army, ranger-trained. I need 3,000 policemen. And ‘pag na-position ko sila (when I position them), I will ask the military and the police to go after the criminals and the druglords and my order is, if they would resist with violence, kill them,” he elaborated.

He also plans to implement Davao City’s world-class 911 emergency response center on a national scale by upgrading the equipment used for law enforcement and response. (READ: Duterte, Cayetano platform focuses on crime, economy)

“Because it’s direkta, ‘911,’ you have been to Davao. May bumbero ako na sarili sa Davao City. Hindi ko naman minamaliit ang Bureau of Fire Protection but they don’t have the equipment. Pagka national ganoon eh. That’s the reason why there is a desperation. Why can’t we just do it right?” he told media.

(Because it’s direct, ‘911,’ you have been to Davao. I have my own firetruck for Davao City. I am not belittling the Bureau of Fire Protection but they don’t have the equipment. When it comes to national agencies, it’s like that.)

Asked where he would get the money for this, he said, “[There’s] plenty of money, huwag lang i-corrupt (as long as it does not go to corruption).”

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9OfT-QTBLk[/youtube]

Empowering the police

A major component of his anti-crime approach is to empower the police.

“Ngayon, alam ng police ang trabaho nila (Now, the police know their job). All you have to do is provide the leadership at protektahan mo sila (and protect them),” he said.

Duterte has always asserted that a corruptible police force is the reason for the growing criminality and rising problem of illegal drugs in the country.

He would make them honest by giving them better salaries and protecting them from lawsuits filed by powerful criminals.

The threat of lawsuits is often what makes law enforcers hesitant to make arrests or conduct raids. Law suits could lead to internal police investigations during which policemen involved are temporarily suspended.

“The first a lawyer of the suspect would do, which is just natural actually, is to file a counter-charge and make it as a leverage. The problem is, the police have no legal assistance and then when they are suspended, there is nothing on the table and the pay is too low. That’s why I said, I’m going to double the salaries of the military and the police,” he said.

'I will be exacting'

Along with these new perks, Duterte said he would impose higher standards on the police and military.

“But I would be exacting. Magiging exacting talaga ako sa performance and service. Ayoko ‘yang palaboy-laboy, ‘yung naririnig kong nanghihingi, eh doblado na suweldo nila,” he said.

(I will be exacting on their performance and service. I don’t want them just loitering around, asking for bribes when I’m already doubling their salaries.)

Two days ago, Duterte clarified that his promise is he would "suppress" crime and drugs, not stop them completely.

He has been criticized by administration standard-bearer Manuel “Mar” Roxas II for "fooling" the people by making an impossible promise.

Vice President Jejomar Binay, another rival of Duterte’s for the presidency, also accused him of resorting to extrajudicial killings to solve crime, a charge that Duterte denies. – Rappler.com

http://www.rappler.com/nation/politics/elections/2016/129520-rodrigo-duterte-anti-crime-plan

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
Re: Duterte himself bares details of 3-to-6-month anti-crime plan
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 12:34:51 pm »
So ngayon suppress na. Ano kaya sa susunod? Try to suppress? Hehehe

marskingdom20

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 16
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 07:01:44 pm »
May sayad talaga yang duterte na yan hahaha bobo talaga e
a7x dutertard na, bisakol pa

menyekzzz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 7
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 09:10:26 pm »
asan na yung 3-6 months ? yung 2x sweldo ng kapulisan ? nabawasan ba crime ? corruption ? yung mga malalaking drug dealers nahuli ba ?

jnrd25

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 01:33:01 am »
 Ang daming na scam dito. Hindi ako makapaniwala na madaming uto utong pilipino.

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 07:22:53 am »
nanahimik bigla yung TS, eh few months ago kulang nalang kainin nya tae ni duterte sa sobrang  proud nya,

jnrd25

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 07:57:52 pm »
Eto yung mga nauto nung santo nila na walang bayag.

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2020, 03:47:47 am »
Nagbalik na ako sa espiya medyo di ko ma-take ang usapan kasi maraming taga-Davao. Ano na kaya ang nangyari?

Wew12345

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2020, 10:14:00 am »
nakakatuwa naman. kahit na ang mamanyak at malilibog natin ay alam parin natin ang tama at mali na nangyayari sa bansa  ::laffman

ogamer104

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 18
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2020, 11:02:42 am »
hindi po 3 to 6, 326 daw kasi laffman::

way.mendoza

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 73
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2020, 11:28:12 am »
nakakatuwa naman. kahit na ang mamanyak at malilibog natin ay alam parin natin ang tama at mali na nangyayari sa bansa  ::laffman

Common sense is enough naman to understand that there is something wrong happening. Which is sadly not so common to a mind of a political fanatic.

kikorecto

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2020, 12:40:26 pm »
buti walang mga DDS dito... mga hinayupak na yan, wla daw corrupt, lahat ng ahensya ng gobyerno merrong kurakot. nakakalungkot, lahat ng tinanim ng gobyerno na ito aanihin ng susunod n generation.     tissueplease::  hahaha

Mang Inasar

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 712
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2020, 02:48:16 pm »
May sayad talaga yang duterte na yan hahaha bobo talaga e
Punyeta talaga! Ikaw na naman?  Ikaw, Alien ka na galing sa Mars, doble-kara ka eh!  DDS & Dilawan ka eh so ikaw ang may sayad & bobo. ::laffman ::laffman ::laffman

marskingdom20

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 16
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2020, 10:31:12 pm »
Punyeta talaga! Ikaw na naman?  Ikaw, Alien ka na galing sa Mars, doble-kara ka eh!  DDS & Dilawan ka eh so ikaw ang may sayad & bobo. ::laffman ::laffman ::laffman

Anong pinagsasasabi mong putangina mo?

Mang Inasar

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 712
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2020, 12:24:47 am »
Anong pinagsasasabi mong putangina mo?
IKAW ang putanginang alien!  Nagmamaang-maangan ka pa.  Punyeta ka ALIEN!  BUMALIK KA NA MARS!
 ::laffman ::laffman ::laffman ::laffman ::laffman

alwayshidden

• Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 217
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2020, 12:45:53 am »

sa tingin ko, dahil yung mga taong nakikihype lang at hibang sa kung anong self-righteous na thinking meron sila ay parehas din sa mga taong hipokrito na nagmamalinis pa na kesyo ayaw nila makakita ng larawan na nakahubad

malebox

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2020, 01:14:29 am »
Sa kagustuhang makamit ang pangakong pagbabago, nagbubulag bulagan na sa mga nangyayari sa kapaligiran. 😢

DARUHON

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2020, 03:16:22 am »
Nagbalik na ako sa espiya medyo di ko ma-take ang usapan kasi maraming taga-Davao. Ano na kaya ang nangyari?

nobentay uno porsyento pa rin si tanders mod  ;D

walang ka latoy-latoy  ;D

marskingdom20

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 16
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2020, 09:07:39 am »
IKAW ang putanginang alien!  Nagmamaang-maangan ka pa.  Punyeta ka ALIEN!  BUMALIK KA NA MARS!

CORNY MO PUTANGINA MO. mana ka sa mga magulang mong bobo

Mang Inasar

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 712
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2020, 09:32:38 am »
CORNY MO PUTANGINA MO. mana ka sa mga magulang mong bobo
BOBO, hindi ako nagpapatawa at wala akong magulang. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ikaw, hindi ka tao kundi isang BOBONG ALIEN na may dalang VIRUS sa MARS.
PUNYETA KA, BUMALIK KA NA SA KINGDOM MO SA MARS. 
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

axelsantosan

• Citizen
  • Karma 1
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2020, 11:37:28 am »
ganda ng thread na toh hahaha isa sa mga examples na pilipino pa rin maghihilahan pababa, yung iba pawoke, yung iba sasabihan ng alien o matanda, yung iba ang ayos ng take nila sa thread, yung iba may self realizations na kahit manyak may pake sa paligid, yung iba bugbugan nalang hanap, jusko wala talagang mangyayari sa pilipinas kahit manyak ka pa o hindi, ganito na talaga pilipino puro away nalang lagi hindi na uso makiramdam sa kapwa uunahin muna yung gustong ipaglaban sabay murahan nalang sa dulo. keep it coming mga lods

wildarm21

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2022, 12:23:03 am »
atleast duterte tried! not like liberal party doesnt do anything

wildarm21

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2022, 09:54:29 am »
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 10:12:36 am by The Archangel »

kikorecto

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2022, 11:43:49 am »
Nabudol lang kayo ni Duterte. Kapag DDS may dahilan yan. pagkatapos i tokhang mga mahihirap may droga pa rin.  yung mga bigfsih ka meeting pa niya sa malacanang.   ::lmao    ::laffman

bAnaNa nUt cRunCh

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 39
  • Positivity
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2022, 06:15:27 am »
atleast duterte tried! not like liberal party doesnt do anything

True. Dami lng mga tao na pa-blind and they focus instead on the negative. Like that report by Rappler on the newly build bridge in Cebu. The caption might seem like it was praising the government for completing the construction of the bridge, but the photo attached to it has obvious shade to it.
Wala akong sig. Eto nalang >> 2007 | Bravehearts