Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 3.60 M33 Released for the PSP SLIM!!!!!  (Read 823 times)

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
3.60 M33 Released for the PSP SLIM!!!!!
« on: September 11, 2007, 02:50:04 am »
Team M33 has finally released their PSP Slim Custom Firmware 3.60! Hey, if there's one thing we know about committed homebrew developers, it's keeping the promises you make.

So, has everyone got their PSP Slim already? Nice, on with the Team M33's notes!

Quoted from Team M33:
"We are proud to present the first custom firmware for the PSP Slim, and the first custom firmware that runs using a 3.XX IPL (3.60).

3.60 M33 for PSP Slim has all the features of 3.52 M33, except the 1.50 kernel support, as that kernel doesn't work properly on psp slim (hardware problems, screen problems). 3.60 M33 will load homebrew from GAME, GAME150 and GAME360 directories, but all will be executed with 3.60 kernel.

This mean that some homebrews done specifically for the 1.50 kernel cannot work on 3.60 M33. However, the adaptation of code to 2.XX+ kernels is not difficult, and homebrew developers can port their applications to work in these firmwares."

This is just part of the README, please make sure to READ THE ENTIRE THING! It does note that since the slim doesnt support the 1.50 kernel that while installing 3.60 M33 on your slim, your screen will just be black (You wont see anything). So please dont shut the PSP off thinking something went wrong. Read more about it in the README.

- Is it just me?  Or did Sony just feel s*itty they can't control homebrew?  Anyway, they should be glad 'cause tataas ang sales nila!

Also, para hindi na kayo gumastos pa sa kakahanap ng taong mag-iinstall neto sa PSP mo, eto na ang file I uploaded it via Mediafire para sa inyo.  Hope alagaan niyo yan.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6edb3mqc1dr
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: 3.60 M33 Released for the PSP SLIM!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 02:10:13 am »
hehe $100pa lang naipon ko, i need to sell more beverage cans nd water bottle... $0.05 per can/bottle... so i need 2000 to get another $100 worth of cans nd bottles