Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 😎 The NEW MOD is now on Board!  (Read 72110 times)

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
😎 The NEW MOD is now on Board!
« on: September 01, 2020, 01:29:11 pm »
Good Day to the Espiya Community:

First of all, I would like to thank the Servant General (SG, Espiya's Big Brother) for installing me as the new Official Board Moderator (with special mention to Mod @namster & Mod @DjDaveTrance).
It is an honor & a privilege to be serving this community as an Official Moderator after being around for 15 years (2005).

As the newly-installed Moderator of this Community, I will help my fellow Moderators in cleaning up our 15-year old forum.
Therefore, I will not hesitate to remove/delete posts that will run against the rules of this forum as per SG's (Servant General) directive, and with it, the other directives of my fellow Moderators. 

@ FIRST: BTS (Buying-Trading-Selling)
The emergence of this activity was seen around the last quarter of 2019 much to my disgust.
There are some members here who messaged me that they should have their own section here but I opposed it mainly because it will directly go against the Espiya theme & motto of "Search & Share" that is seen above the Dashboard when you log in.
Either they are legit or non-legit BTS is beside the point because Espiya is not a Trading Site where you can barter & sell your goods.
Although there is a section here about "Buy & Sell" - but that is specifically only for physical things you want to do away with by selling, and NOT for scandals / leaks.

@ SECOND: GCs or Group Chats:
The intermittent promoting & inviting of members here to join GCs is improper.
Espiya is already a GROUP so its promotion & invitation is already irrelevant.
Joining groups outside the Espiya Community defeats the very purpose here of camaraderie & brotherhood.
Therefore, joining GCs and all kinds of Groups outside of the Espiya Community is very disrespectable.

@ THIRD: Repetitive & Redundant Requests (which I call, "3R"):
These are usually done by new members and some veterans also.
They should browse the threads first before opening a request or topic.
Or better yet, search via Google (example: Ivana Alawi - espiya.net) and there you will immediately see a list of the existing links under Espiya.net in relation to the subject or topic that you are looking or searching for.

@ FOURTH: Content(s) that are with the NBI Files:
To make our community safe, refrain from posting and/or requesting content(s) that are are either under investigation or have been investigated by the authorities. 
If and when we receive report(s) in regards to this, we will have to delete it.

@ FIFTH: The use of PM/DM messaging feature of this forum:
Do not use your PM/DMs for transacting things here like Buying-Trading-Selling Adult Contents.
Use wisely your messaging feature here in interacting with other members and NOT by transacting any business/businesses that will be detrimental to Adult Digital Subscription sites.   

So on behalf of my fellow Moderators,
Let us all keep our forum clean & orderly at all times as if it were our home.
Espiya is our online barkada, it is our Barangay, tambayan nating lahat ito.
Nandito tayong lahat to have a good time, at hindi mang-good time.
And so, I am encouraging my espiya brothers to practice good brotherhood & camaraderie among yourselves always, 24/7.
At sabay-sabay tayong umawit ng "We Are The World" (Biro Lang). 

Please be guided accordingly, 
Bro. Chris / The Archangel
(Espiya Member circa 2005) 

N.B. If you see posts that run against the Directives of this forum, there is no need to PM the Mods, just press the sign that says, "Report To The Moderator" so that the other Moderators will see the reports. 

« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 08:20:26 am by The Archangel »

Sangellabitrz

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
Re: 😊 The NEW MOD is now on Board!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 01:58:43 pm »

First of all, I would like to thank the Servant General (SG, Espiya's Big Brother) for installing me as the new Official Board Moderator (with special mention to Mod @namster & Mod @DjDaveTrance).
It is an honor & a privilege to be serving this community as an Official Moderator after being around for 15 years (2005).

As the newly-installed Moderator of this Community, I will help my fellow Moderators in cleaning up our 15-year old forum.
Therefore, I will not hesitate to remove/delete posts that will run against the rules of this forum as per SG's (Servant General) directive, and with it, the other directives of my fellow Moderators. 

The emergence of this activity was seen around the last quarter of 2019 much to my disgust.
There are some members here who messaged me that they should have their own section here but I opposed it mainly because it will directly go against the Espiya theme & motto of "Search & Share" that is seen above the Dashboard when you log in.
Either they are legit or non-legit BTS is beside the point because Espiya is not a Trading Site where you can barter & sell your goods.
Although there is a section here about "Buy & Sell" - but that is specifically only for physical things you want to do away with by selling, and NOT for scandals / leaks.

Joining groups outside the Espiya Community defeats the very purpose here of camaraderie & brotherhood.
Therefore, joining GCs and all kinds of Groups outside of the Espiya Community is very disrespectable.

Or better yet, search via Google (example: Ivana Alawi - espiya.net) and there you will immediately see a list of the existing links under Espiya.net in relation to the subject or topic that you are looking or searching for.

To make our community safe, refrain from posting and/or requesting content(s) that are are either under investigation or have been investigated by the authorities. 

Do not use your PM/DMs for transacting things here like Buying-Trading-Selling Adult Contents.
Use wisely your messaging feature here in interacting with other members and NOT by transacting any business/businesses that will be detrimental to Adult Digital Subscription sites.   

And so, I am encouraging my espiya brothers to practice good brotherhood & camaraderie among yourselves always, 24/7.

N.B. If you see posts that run against the Directives of this forum, there is no need to PM the Mods, just press the sign that says, "Report To The Moderator" so that the other Moderators will see the reports. 
Thank God For Rednecks! BTW Congratulations paps Wings.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 02:10:28 pm »
Thank God For Rednecks! BTW Congratulations paps Wings.
Thank you very much cumrade, and I really appreciate! 

KURTCOBAIN23

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 1
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 02:45:05 pm »
Sir The Archangel I need your help😊

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 02:51:38 pm »
Sir The Archangel I need your help😊
Yes bro, how may I help?

rbspiderX

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 03:18:29 pm »
congrats paps. ::inposition

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 03:21:12 pm »
congrats paps. ::inposition
Maraming salamat kapatid!

Horny Packer

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2020, 03:26:33 pm »

Congratulations, Pafs!  bnana toast::

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2020, 03:33:19 pm »
Congratulations, Pafs!  bnana toast::
Thank you very much, Pafs!  haha...

DrKansky

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 04:37:08 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS BOSSING!!!!

manuel tan

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 92
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2020, 04:57:17 pm »
'Yun na oh!.. 'di na masyadong mapapagod si Bro. Mang Inasar at ako sa pagsalag sa mga hinayupak na pasaway dito sa ating Espiya! Congrats tunay na Espiya Bro Firefucks Archangel! 

clark.kent

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 74
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2020, 05:59:00 pm »
Congrats idol! Sana nga tulutan ng di.mgparamdam ung walang kwentang post ng post d2 ng mga pics at links na literal tae post.

Jediwalker

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 11
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2020, 06:13:26 pm »
Finally! Congratulations bro @TheArchangel!  toast::

raiwakei

• James Bond Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2020, 07:30:26 pm »
Congratulations to Sir @The Archangel for the Moderator position..

finger4u

psrulez::

kevkevkev

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • two steps forward one step back.....
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2020, 09:44:51 pm »
Congrats bro! Hoping that order will again be restored and with it the revival of the site.

azzkicker

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 30
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2020, 10:32:13 pm »
Nice! Congrats bro!

Let's make Espiya great again!!

gunn2099

• Regional: Tagalog Region
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 7
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2020, 12:06:12 am »
A very deserving person to be a new moderator! Congratulations and more power Bro Chris The Archangel!

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2020, 12:24:22 am »
Congratulations Brother!
Long overdue na nga yan eh! hehehe

You deserved it!  pokepoint::

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2020, 01:39:03 am »
Congratulations Brother!
Long overdue na nga yan eh! hehehe

You deserved it!  pokepoint::

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, my Espiya Brothers!
I am overwhelmed by the show of love & support you have given me.
I am just a car with no wheels so I need all of you guys to be my wheels as we steer this community the way it should be.
This is a TEAM EFFORT and not just the job of a Mod that is why I need you guys to make Espiya better again.
Thank you very much again and I really really appreciate the acknowledgements.

carlo19

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2020, 02:08:58 am »
Congrats sir  psrulez::

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2020, 02:15:08 am »
Salamat paps.  Kapangalan mo pa yung anak kong panganay na Carlo din ang name.

SomGuy21

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 14
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2020, 03:41:14 am »
Congrats bro Archangel! No one is more deserving than you! (Hindi ko alam kung tanda mo pa ako, esp since the vola days with Novus) Pero yun, goodluck and don't worry, tulong-tulong tayo lahat dito para mawala na yang mga BTS na yan sa forums natin!

YunaZeon

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2020, 03:44:31 am »
 psrulez::

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2020, 05:24:19 am »
Congrats bro Archangel! No one is more deserving than you! (Hindi ko alam kung tanda mo pa ako, esp since the vola days with Novus) Pero yun, goodluck and don't worry, tulong-tulong tayo lahat dito para mawala na yang mga BTS na yan sa forums natin!
Maraming salamat cumrade Memphi, I would not have made it here without the others support.
Yes, I still & will always remember you nung nasa Vola (Team Firefucks Unlimited) pa tayo noon along with Mabilog, Namster, NovusBlackstar, Kantotero, Fantome, Peppard and all the Firefuckers & followers of our legendary Vola room which was dastardly hijacked from us two years ago.
My being the new Mod is not a one-man-show, I need everybody's hand in ridding the cancer(s) that is slowly eating up our forum.

Daweweng

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 356
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2020, 07:49:01 am »
Congratulations Bro. Archangel & best of luck sir! More Beatles pa sana sir  ;D