Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: NBA Franchise and Franchise Player  (Read 2169 times)

dgnr8kid

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
NBA Franchise and Franchise Player
« on: June 18, 2007, 04:25:49 pm »
Just for kicks. If you were given the chance to be a GM of any NBA franchise and start from scratch, what team would you choose? And if you were given the chance to select 2 players from any team, who will you pick?

I'll choose the LA Lakers because they have a good market and I like LA. Then the typical franchise player, Lebron James - he's young and promising and he'll put butts in the seats (Kobe was my original choice but he's really proving his critics right that he's selfish - not good for team morale). I'll pair the guy with Tim Duncan.

kurukutow

• A lover not a fighter
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • I'll hump you real hard!
Re: NBA Franchise and Franchise Player
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 10:08:35 pm »
I'll choose L.A. din. Then I'll pair Kobe with K.G. laffman::

bulba

• Disc Jockey
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • ! Dance for Life !
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 10:22:43 pm »
ill  pick CHARLOTTE BOBCATS . NASH and KG ! BEAT THAT!  bnana

;D ;D ;D

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 10:46:56 pm »
the same thing with me...i'll choose lakers..marketable..marami artista at sikat na manonood...aside from new york..maganda NBA program nila...

anyway, i'll choose lebron james and amare stoudmire..both young and has a lot to improve on thier games..

but if i'll rebuild this team now, with kobe as a cornerstone, i get kevin garnett and jason kidd..
if they trade kobe, impossible it may seems, i like to see amare @ C, lamar @ PF, loul deng @ SF, gilbert arenas @ SG, and jason kidd @PG..

uzamaki4000

• Ka-Tisyu ng Mundo
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 02:22:47 am »
NEW YORK KNICKERBOCKERS - CHRIS PAUL and DWIGHT HOWARD
SEEK AND DESTROY - TISSUE STYLE

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • "The more I practice the luckier I get."
    • Pool Hustler's Pinoyspy Links
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 04:10:50 am »
Chicago Bulls. Lebron James.

BADFISH

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
  • "When U Smoke Herb, It Reveals You To Yourself"
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 05:08:06 am »
Lakers: KOBE + B. DAVIS

Bulls:   KOBE + HINRICH

I heard Bulls wants to have kobe in exchange for B. Wallace, B. Gordon, Deng, 1st round pick(no.9)

dgnr8kid

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 07:29:39 am »

I heard Bulls wants to have kobe in exchange for B. Wallace, B. Gordon, Deng, 1st round pick(no.9)

I read that the Bulls are against this trade coz they feel that the Lakers are asking too much. It's also difficult since Kobe can veto a trade (he's the only player that has this power since it's in his contract when he re-signed in 2k4). For sure, KB24 would only approve if he goes to a team with enough talent which also makes it more difficult for the Lakers because if they do that, they surely will not get enough talent in return to rebuild with. If they don't trade Kobe, they will suffer too since Kobe might make them hostage (see: Vince Carter Toronto Raptors). No matter what happens, the Lakers will lose this. Unless they get Jermaine or KG, then  Kobe might reconsider staying. I know it's far-fetched, but I want the Lakers to trade him for Wade (as if the Heat will bite). Shaq-Kobe reunion. Dreams  b*; Maybe Shaq and Kobe are really meant to be together. What do you think?

BADFISH

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
  • "When U Smoke Herb, It Reveals You To Yourself"
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 01:14:09 pm »

I read that the Bulls are against this trade coz they feel that the Lakers are asking too much. It's also difficult since Kobe can veto a trade (he's the only player that has this power since it's in his contract when he re-signed in 2k4). For sure, KB24 would only approve if he goes to a team with enough talent which also makes it more difficult for the Lakers because if they do that, they surely will not get enough talent in return to rebuild with. If they don't trade Kobe, they will suffer too since Kobe might make them hostage (see: Vince Carter Toronto Raptors). No matter what happens, the Lakers will lose this. Unless they get Jermaine or KG, then  Kobe might reconsider staying. I know it's far-fetched, but I want the Lakers to trade him for Wade (as if the Heat will bite). Shaq-Kobe reunion. Dreams  b*; Maybe Shaq and Kobe are really meant to be together. What do you think?

Shaq + Kobe reunion? Mukang malabo pareng dgnr8kid.

Actually the Lakers are not asking too much, in fact the Chicago are the one who offers this trades scenarios.

dgnr8kid

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 02:18:51 pm »

Shaq + Kobe reunion? Mukang malabo pareng dgnr8kid.

Actually the Lakers are not asking too much, in fact the Chicago are the one who offers this trades scenarios.

i know man, it's more of a dream. but i'm sure the nba will surely support it. it's very interesting for that to happen. the ratings will surely improve tremendously. the lakers can also try trade kobe for marion and a couple of players.

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 02:42:03 pm »
Lakers: LeBron James + Dwight Howard...for long-term building

Lakers: Kobe Bryant + Dwight Howard...for short-term building

(I would've chosen the Bulls, but since I live in LA, got to choose the Lakers.)

toast::
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

yobibs

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 08:26:59 pm »
 Golden State Warriors. Baron and K G.

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 03:57:12 am »
I want Lebron to be the new King in Sacramento..

Hirochi

• Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -3
  • -=Im Here to Share=-
    • Do Visit Spytamers Site
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2007, 08:39:41 am »
Lakers: S. Nash + Dwight Howard.  laffman::

kwaki

• just plain pinoy who loves sexy beautiful pinays
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • PINOYSPY is the BEST among the REST