Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: and they say WRESTLING is FAKE... i wonder what whould make them say that?  (Read 4286 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
no one seems to take the time to read the NOTE a placed on the bottom, jeez lighten up people, its supposed to be laughed at for its comical value  laffman::

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
matanda na si Steiner, di na nya nahabol ung ulo ni Christian.. or maybe Scott's still too strong, he just snapped his finger tapos tumalsik na ung ulo ni Christian..  laffman::

Nash929

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
Hehe...Scott Steiner has always had many F's-up nung WCW days pa. Though he was really good in suplexes and other true wrestling moves.

phoebemay

• Life is just a pathway that leads to whereever you want to go
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 17
  • Happy Ever After
"These are done by professionals, sa kids don't try this at home."

Wrestling are meant to entertain people. Just like in movies they are all scripted, but the matches are real (someones really got to get hurt).  Why dubbed it as FAKE? when people (I mean wrestlers) get hurt in their matches (although as I was saying it is scripted).  They try to make it as smooth as possible (that no one could get hurt) but sometimes things could get out of hand (e.g. a chair to the head that they practiced over and over again would hit the wrong "part" or a clotheline over the rope then landing on the wrong foot).

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
matanda na si Steiner, di na nya nahabol ung ulo ni Christian.. or maybe Scott's still too strong, he just snapped his finger tapos tumalsik na ung ulo ni Christian..  laffman::

the power of the Genetic Freak , Big Poppa Pump

OT:

does anyone know what the hell happened to the GREATEST... i mean GAYEST wrestler in the world? Buff "Buff Daddy" Bagwel? sya ung lagi kasama ni Scott Steiner nung WCW days  laffman::

Nash929

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
lol, Gayest, much gay than Rico? heheh

I think he had a recent run with TNA, not entirely sure though. But he was awful to watch in the WCW days.

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
lol, Gayest, much gay than Rico? heheh

I think he had a recent run with TNA, not entirely sure though. But he was awful to watch in the WCW days.

RICOs character was made to be gay and he did it well but lets not forget his talent, Buff Daddy acted GAY even if his character wasnt made to be, he wasnt the best to watch back then but he was entertainingly awful  laffman::

the_venom

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
dapat siguro wag n gamitin yung term n FAKE, kasi hindi naman. its live nga e db. mas tama siguro word is SCRIPTED, but not fake.

psrulez::

psrulez::

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
dapat siguro wag n gamitin yung term n FAKE, kasi hindi naman. its live nga e db. mas tama siguro word is SCRIPTED, but not fake.

simply the word "ENTERTAINMENT" is enough to describe what they do..  ;)

Popoyyy

• Inappropriate for Children
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Shadow owes its birth to light.

dapat isali si steiner sa HEroes! hehehe

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...

dapat isali si steiner sa HEroes! hehehe

How do u stop the FINGER HEAD-SLAM MAN?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 12:34:46 am by xtian63 »

alucardver

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
  • You Can Run,But You Can't Hide!!!
eto po, ilang beses ko na pinanuod pero, natatawa pa rin ako.  laffman::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRIrheVKvcI

um those were accidents which were unexpected, parang malayo ata sa punto ng thread  laffman::

Yup accidents nga po ito pero mostly, daming mga stunts na accidentally na sumablay. just like dun sa pinost nung thread starter.
pc problem? we have tutorial on to troubleshoot your PC here at:
http://pctekguru.blogspot.com