Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Spurs Vs Cav's  (Read 9820 times)

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
Re: Spurs Vs Cav's
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2007, 03:16:00 pm »

He called me BIGFISH first FYI. So i guess i'll call him Foolhustler or Poolpolhustler. Anu mas maganda?

Is calling you BIGFISH insulting? Is it as insulting as calling Pool, "Foolhustler"? I think Pool made a mistake thinking that your handle is BIGFISH. Truly unintentional. You on the other hand, consciously and intentionally changed his name to mock him personally. Is that a respectful act? A mistake is much different from an intentional act.

I am not trying to defend Pool in anyway. I am just trying to maintain respect in between members here to continue the good debates that is going on. Things can really get emotional, but attacking someone else personally is going out of line. Naming names is ok, as long as  you don't direct it to a single person. Don't get things too personal. Argue and let your arguments win you over the other person. That's how a mature person deals with things such as this.

----------------------------------------
Now, is the CAVS overrated?  I will agree with you on this one. People started joining the bandwagon of the "underdog" and actually thought that they can go head to head with the SPURS. Cleveland is very inexperienced. In my opinion, they don't even belong to the Finals just yet. They need a bit more experience and manpower to go head to head with any great NBA team.

But is LeBron good, he definitely is. Why? If you are considered as one of the top 10 players in the MVP voting, then you must be good. If you are being compared to Magic, MJ, and other all-time greats, then you must be good. If you are leading your team regardless of the team's accomplishments, then you must be good. If your individual accomplishments are being compared to all-time NBA history accomplishements, then you must be good. I can throw a lot more "ifs" in this but you should get my point. And all of these, whether you agree with me or not, is collectively the same foundation of anyone's claims of Kobe Bryant's brilliance. If anyone can claim Bryant's greatness using these arguments, then it should be used with any player, such as LeBron, unbaisedly.
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • "The more I practice the luckier I get."
    • Pool Hustler's Pinoyspy Links
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2007, 07:45:05 pm »
Yes, the BIGFISH typo was unintentional. I really thought it was BIGFISH. For that, I apologize to you BADFISH. 1 pokepoint for you dude. I also edited the typo on the other thread. Again, I apologize.

And yes, I think BADFISH is hitting on me personally. This shows how this 22 year old Kobe lover is immature. He got owned on the other thread and that is why he is hitting on me right here. By the way BADFISH, why are you not replying anymore on that thread? I miss your bogus statements there.

Do not think that I am mad at you personally or other Kobe fans. You are not the one that I hate. I still respect you all and in return, I expect you to respect me here.

I posted the video of Kobe elbowing Vujacic to show to this rapist fans/lovers that even if Lebron is down as many points in the game, he still believes in his teammates. No excuses for Lebron and the Cavs. Do you think Lebron would to that to Gibson?

C'mon Kobe fans and Lebron haters. Bring it on.

And another information to you guys, Lebron shot 4 freethrow airballs in his NBA career. The game 2 was his 4th airball in his career.

But where are you when he dominated the Pistons? 29 of 30 last Cavalier points? Wow I guess Lebron shut your big mouths back then.

These kids are waiting for Lebron to fail. But as you can see, Kobe failed you and the entire basketball fans.

It's better to play in the NBA finals than ass-kicked in the first round.

And for you Kobe Bryant, stop bitching.

Still, I don't think the Cavs are capable of beating the Spurs in this series. But I still believe. I am still a witness no matter what happens. Good or bad.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 08:02:36 pm by Pool Hustler »

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2007, 12:26:02 am »
The Cavs lost Game 3 and now down 3 games to none.

1. Anderson Varejao threw a wild shot (score is 72-70) after Lebron was trapped in a double team while trying to spin away from the defender. These players should NOT shoot the ball when the game is on the line. Lebron passed the ball to reset the play because he was trapped. He didn't have a choice but to pass it. Sadly, the ball never got back to him.

2. Poor rotation for the Cavs coach Mike Brown. Z should be playing instead of Varejao.

3. Poor 3 point shooting for the Cavs. Gibson didn't step up. He was needed to be a factor for the game.

3. With both teams scoreless for 4 minutes into the 6-minute mark, Lebron forced his way several times to the rim to get fouled. Unfortunately, the refs didn't do their job very well. That was another key in Cavs' loss.

4. Another proof of the bad calls of the referees. On the last play, Cavs trail by 3. Inbounds pass to James but was intentionally fouled by Bowen when Lebron attempts to make a 3 point shot. The referees didn't call it. Bowen definitely fouled Lebron for him not to take that 3. When Lebron felt the contact, he shot the ball and didn't hear any whistle from the referees. That is pure bad officiating.

This is my point of view. The Cavs did a great job in this game. They shut down the big 3 of the Spurs (Duncan, Parker, Ginobili) but they didn't execute the plays very well. The game was a low-scoring one because of the great defense they played on themselves.

Here is Lebron's stats:

25 pts in 41 mins, 8 rebs, 7 asts, 2 stl and 5 turnovers

As for game 4, I expect the crowd to be wilder than this game. I told you, Cleveland is a completely different team when playing at home. They were not blown out by the Spurs because they play well at home than on the road.

Down 3-0 is a big load to comeback and win. But I still believe in the Cavs, win or lose. I think both teams will meet again in the next finals in the future. Cavaliers need more experience, another superstar to help Lebron (like Lamar Odom), needs a pretty good point guard and a new experienced and tested coach.

Cleveland needs more intensity, hustle, spirit, heart and the most important of all, toughness. They need to match the Spurs' toughness.

laitzu

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2007, 12:30:03 am »
i agree with you pool...kapos lang talaga..but they'll be back.  this will be a learning experience for them...still Go Cavs!!!!
Get $50 to start/Earn up to $20/day/Earn $5 per referral

knet12

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • Raise your Fist and Resist
    • Raise your Fist and Resist
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2007, 12:44:19 am »
3-0 na sa Spurs.. weeeeeee gudbye cavs see you nxt season
Raise your Fist and Resist

Jann Frost

• Pronmeister
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 143
  • Rough over Mellow
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2007, 09:43:00 am »
I see it coming. Theres no light at the end of the road.  8)

Hirochi

• Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!Tsk! Tsk!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -3
  • -=Im Here to Share=-
    • Do Visit Spytamers Site
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2007, 09:59:52 am »
i say it before and i say it again.. its all over.. hehe... there is still next year anyway. hehe.. not today underdog lovers. hehe

dirty sanchez

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2007, 10:02:28 am »
mas angat pa rin si Dwyane Wade kay LeBron dahil may championship ring sya. bnana sana lang last na ng Spurs to. ang boring talaga nila panoorin kahit na magaling sila, di entertaining ang style nila.

shavehead

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -1
  • Hi to all fellow Espiya....
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2007, 10:06:52 am »
CAVS TALAGA MANANALO KANINA....PERO SI VERAJAO LANG ANG DAHILAN SA LAHAT2X...

di nya kasi binalik ang bola kay LJ....grrrr.......2-1 sana standing.....

shivarobert

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 9
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2007, 10:40:32 am »
oh well spurs na kung spurs.. sabi nga sa hardball kahapon sobrang baba ng ratings ng nba finals ngaun not even lebron james can help it.. magaling nga sana spurs sobrang boring lng tlg.. sobrang basic

[KH]FuzzyLogic

• Drink Duff...... Oh YEAH!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -1
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2007, 11:49:13 am »
Duff Man says: 3 + 1 makes 4!!! and say it loud!!!!! GO SPURS GO! GO SPURS GO! GO SPURS GO!

FinalFall Server Marathon Gamer

nastynoypi

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2007, 12:34:42 pm »
Cguro isang reason bakit boring ang Spurs lalo  na ngayung finals kasi wla  silang nakalaban sa playoffs na team maipapakita ung buong lakas nila puro mismatch. Di nila nakalaban Dallas, Suns naman medyo naging d maganda ang mga nangyari. Pero di natin maalis na isa sila sa malakas na team talaga sa NBA at baka sa susunod na game eh sila na ulit champion.

BADFISH

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
  • "When U Smoke Herb, It Reveals You To Yourself"
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2007, 02:47:58 pm »
As we all expected, Lebron "KING NOTHING" lose again. Wala naman kc siyang alam gawin kundi kumain ng kuko, yan tuloy hindi nya narinig na kailangan pala nilang mag-timeout after rebounding the ball.

they lost in game 1:      UNLUCKY
they lost in hame 2:     still UNLUCKY
they lost at home in game 3:  REALITY

He wasted a chance to win a championship. This is his first time to reach finals and probably the last. Next season Pistons will be better, Magic will be better, Bulls will be better, Wizards will be better, so malinaw na wala s'yang pag-asa makapasok sa finals next season.

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2007, 06:41:39 pm »
1. Very immature to say one of the reasons why the Cavs lost is because of Lebron biting his nails. This is just a bad habit.

2. This is his last time in the finals? Lebron is still 22. He has lots of time. Time is on his side. How about Kobe? Do not forget that he lost in the 2004 finals (with Shaq, Malone and Payton) vs the mighty Detroit Pistons (exactly the same team Lebron kicked in the East finals but with Webber minus Ben Wallace). Kobe has no time left if compared to Lebron. Mileage is very important to these NBA players.

3. I have already posted the reasons why the Cavs lost. One of the big factors on that is the bad officiating of the referees.

4. As for the other teams, the Pistons is getting older. Miami is also getter older. For the others, like Bulls and the Magic, definitely they are a young team just like the Cavs. They will get better. On the Wizards, they will be good but next season is the last season for Arenas. He decided to move on to other teams. He will no longer be a Wizard after next season. This Eastern Conference is getting better. We will just have to see how they compete after this season.

I suggest if you want to share something, good or bad, you must have a high basketball IQ. Trashing a player (example "'he's biting his nails!") proves that you don't have a lot to say about the game or the sport of basketball. This only shows to have a low basketball IQ. I would rather talk to someone who is smarter than these kids who only know foolish things. And people who are COPY + PASTE = POST from articles (and quotes) proves that he doesn't have his OWN idea. He relies on other articles and quotes just to prove his point. Talk about a low basketball IQ.

pepper

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2007, 11:06:48 pm »
The Cavs lost Game 3 and now down 3 games to none.

4. Another proof of the bad calls of the referees. On the last play, Cavs trail by 3. Inbounds pass to James but was intentionally fouled by Bowen when Lebron attempts to make a 3 point shot. The referees didn't call it. Bowen definitely fouled Lebron for him not to take that 3. When Lebron felt the contact, he shot the ball and didn't hear any whistle from the referees. That is pure bad officiating.

the contact was made 'before' the act of shooting. 

GO SPURS!!!

pepper

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2007, 11:11:42 pm »
there's only one reason CAVS lost.  its because SPURS has a strong defense... they simply shut down cavs offense.   :)

AsPhYxxx

• Come as you are!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • End Of Something
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2007, 11:45:28 pm »
Dang tamad ni king lebron! anu ngyare sa kanya di nman gnun laro nya!???

Hirochi

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -3
  • -=Im Here to Share=-
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2007, 09:39:40 am »
oh well spurs na kung spurs.. sabi nga sa hardball kahapon sobrang baba ng ratings ng nba finals ngaun not even lebron james can help it.. magaling nga sana spurs sobrang boring lng tlg.. sobrang basic

tama ka pre ang baba ng ratings ng NBA ngyun sabi ni bossing bil belasco. hehe.. lalo na cguro pag game 4 mas mba2 n2mn... tae ksi ang cavs e, hnd man lng na2lo.. hehe.. dpat ksi bulls nlang pumasok eh. hehe... pra nmn mag champ ulit ang bulls. hehe

[KH]FuzzyLogic

• Drink Duff...... Oh YEAH!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -1
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2007, 12:24:58 am »
Duff Man says: I hope Im the first guy to say this thing here....

WE DID IT SPURS FANS!!!!!!!!!! NO BUTS!!! I DONT CARE IF SPURS PLAYED A BORING GAME THE IMPORTANT THING IS!!!! WE WON THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
say it loud GO SPURS GO! GO SPURS GO! GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!

give that a BIG OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

FinalFall Server Marathon Gamer

el cabronâ„¢

• Reigning Metalhead
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
  • GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2007, 12:33:42 am »
Duff Man says: I hope Im the first guy to say this thing here....

WE DID IT SPURS FANS!!!!!!!!!! NO BUTS!!! I DONT CARE IF SPURS PLAYED A BORING GAME THE IMPORTANT THING IS!!!! WE WON THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
say it loud GO SPURS GO! GO SPURS GO! GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!

give that a BIG OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

puro ka nmn OH YEAH e!  ;D
pro OH YEAH nga!  ;)

Y O U R   U L T I M A T E     S O U R C E     O F     E V E R Y T H I N G     B R U T A L     I N     M E T A L!!!

BADFISH

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
  • "When U Smoke Herb, It Reveals You To Yourself"
« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2007, 12:55:36 am »
TO POOL:

Now you call me immature...? How about your "rapist" thing hating? That's is a very low basketball IQ too..

The finals is finally over, now get a life. This series is over b4 it starts. Spurs knew that.

Lebron accomplishments this  season:

*Worst team to reach finals
*Worst first qtr score during finals
*Worst first-half score during finals.
*Worst NBA finals ratings at primetime the last 20 years

AND WE ARE ALL WITNESS OF THAT

Hirochi

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -3
  • -=Im Here to Share=-
« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2007, 02:10:54 am »
sino nag MVP mga pre?

olats

• Optimus Prime
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • "Freedom is the Right of all Sentient Beings."
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2007, 03:22:34 am »
sino nag MVP mga pre?

Most likely si Tony Parker.
Ang galing kasi ni Eva Longoria e!  laffman::

Light our darkest hour

Hirochi

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -3
  • -=Im Here to Share=-
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2007, 03:47:51 am »
ayos na.. voting is already lock mga pre. congrats sa mga spurs fanatic. sa mga cavs nmn better luck next time.. hehe...

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2007, 10:17:43 pm »
Before this series began, I said that the Cavs are no match for the Spurs. But I still believed. The Cavs fought until the end. And for that, I am very proud of them. Congrats to the Spurs. Their defense won the series for them.

Lebron didn't have any excuses for the loss in the Finals. He admitted all his mistakes and didn't blame any single one of the Cavs. That's a true champion and a great basketball player.

As for Lebron, only 22, he will come back 10 times more better. Scary isn't it? Watch out. The time is on his side. He will just get better and better until the prophecy is fulfilled.

Cavaliers needed to lose, in order to learn. They lost, they learned and they will be ready next time to win.

Tim Duncan, 31, embraced Lebron James and briefly told the 22-year-old: "The league is going to be yours soon."

TO BADFISH:

Rapist thing? Hahaha. At least Lebron didn't f*ck a white girl in Colorado. He didn't deny that he f*cked her. He denied raping her but admitted he committed adultery. Still, he f*cked a white girl.

And about your basketball IQ, I think it is very clear that I have higher basketball IQ than you. Just compare all of the things I posted here to yours. I have credibility, do you? I have the right information, stats and data. But do you? Bogus.

Well, for your rapist idol, I think that in his 4 trips to the NBA Finals, he lost his 4th try. And believe it or not, Tony Parker has 1 (one) NBA Finals MVP than Kobe Bryant's 0 (zero). Impressive huh? In Kobe's 4 tries to the Finals, he hasn't got even one? That should be frustrating for him to be a sidekick back then.

And about Lebron's accomplishments this season, he led the worst team in the Finals. That is really impressive right? How come he led his team to the Finals with such a poor supporting cast? That only shows how good Lebron is. Also, his average in the Playoffs and Finals are impressive. He joins Oscar Robertson (1963), John Havlicek (1968) and Larry Bird (1986).

Lebron's stats:

25.7 points, 9.2 rebounds and 8.5 assists

Tell your rapist idol to beat that average. Trash Lebron all you want but we all know who is the biggest garbage around here.