Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Kobe Wants To Be Traded?!!  (Read 6082 times)

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • "The more I practice the luckier I get."
    • Pool Hustler's Pinoyspy Links
Re: Kobe Wants To Be Traded?!!
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2007, 10:05:13 pm »
There is a new video in the Internet about Kobe dissing his Lakers and about the trade. This amateur video is taken by Laker fans who was able to talk to Kobe outside a grocery store. For more information, go to their website which is http://www.thekobevideo.com Take note that the full video is not yet released. Here is a sneak peek of the video:

[youtube=425,350]6kt9DBMMwCM[/youtube]

If you want to know if the video is real and if you want to confirm the authenticity of The Kobe Video, go to http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_22362.shtml to read the article.

f1stbench

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -1
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2007, 08:49:32 am »
sama na lang sya kay james lebron...lets' see, parang dinuguan at mongo 'to...

BADFISH

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
  • "When U Smoke Herb, It Reveals You To Yourself"
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2007, 01:29:46 pm »
Now it's 30% chance of Kobe being traded. Sources said some east teams want him badly. I'm not surprised.

Here are some possible destination for kobe:

Chicago: Bulls wants to have kobe in exchange for B. Wallace, B. Gordon, Deng, 1st round pick(no.9). Bad trade. Unfair for the Lakers. (I wish it won't happen)

NewYork: They become Gotham City the past 3-4 years.. Kobe can make this city believe in kninks again. The team is known for buying trash for millions. Atleast Kobe is worthed to have their $$$.

Charlotte: It makes sense for two reasons.  Attendance and Michael Jordan.  The Bobcats have failed to capture the imagination of old Hornets fans, despite a new owner in Robert Johnson of BET and a new arena downtown.  If you want people to come to the circus, you'd better bring an elephant.  Kobe is the biggest elephant in NBA captivity.

But honestly, I don't think the marriage between the Los Angeles Lakers and Kobe Bryant will end in divorce, according to sports analysts, radio and various on-line experts.  Bryant is a piece of art that no buyer can afford, they say, because of his salary and league rules that mandate roughly equal salary value in two team trades.