Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Kobe Wants To Be Traded?!!  (Read 6080 times)

BADFISH

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
  • "When U Smoke Herb, It Reveals You To Yourself"
Re: Kobe Wants To Be Traded?!!
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 02:05:46 pm »
Nagpapapansin lang yan si Kobe. Hindi niya kasi matanggap na nasa spotlight pa rin si Lebron ngayong Playoffs kaya gumagawa lang yan ng ingay.

At hindi ba gusto niya ng sariling team? Kaya nga nawala sila Shaq, Malone, Payton, Horry, Fox and Fisher eh. Ngayong nakuha na niya ang gusto niya, magrereklamo siya?

Nagrereklamo din siya about his teammates? Bakit hindi niya gayahin si Lebron? Without LBJ, the Cavaliers are just another lottery team.

Kobe's just a selfless ballhog bitch. He's still Shaq's bitch.

Why you hate kobe so much? hmmmm.. I think you unconciously fell inlove with lebron kaya galit na galit ka kay kobe.

Bro come to think of this; Put Lebron on the Western Conference and im pretty sure they would'nt even reach play-offs.
Put Goldenstate to the East, they will reach eastern finals. BELIEVE ME.

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 11:36:14 am »
Bro come to think of this; Put Lebron on the Western Conference and im pretty sure they would'nt even reach play-offs.
Put Goldenstate to the East, they will reach eastern finals. BELIEVE ME.

ok BADFISH, you have been preaching this throughout the forums. Putting LeBron in any team is like trading any franchise player. No matter where you put them, they will make a difference. Now, will LeBron make the Playoffs when traded to a Western team? Why not? Most franchise players traded to other teams almost always brings their new team to the Playoffs. Should I name names?

And I am sorry, I will not believe you when you say that Golden State if placed in the East will be an instant contender. Baron Davis, the lead Warrior, was a better player, with better supporting cast, coached by a good coach when he was with the now defunct Charlotte Hornets. They went into the playoffs, but they NEVER reached the Finals. Now tell me, with a weaker team, you really think that they can win or even challenge for the Eastern crown? Yes, Nellie is a great coach and it is because of him that they won over the Mavs. But winning over the Mavs doesn't mean that they can win over most, if not all, Eastern teams.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 11:41:34 am by Kal-El »
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • "The more I practice the luckier I get."
    • Pool Hustler's Pinoyspy Links
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2007, 09:45:28 pm »
I agree with Sir Kal-El.

Additional info lang BADFISH, galit na ako kay Kobe simula pa lang ng rookie years niya. Naging Lebron fan lang ako nung 2003 when he was drafted by the Cavaliers.

MJ and Lebron pa rin ako.

BADFISH

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -4
  • "When U Smoke Herb, It Reveals You To Yourself"
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 03:26:37 am »
The more you hate, the more you love.  toast::

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 02:51:43 pm »
Hate the ballhog and the rapist. Love the G.O.A.T. and the chosen one.

Hayblad

• Endangered Species
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • If you have nothing good to say..SHUT THE F*CK UP!
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2007, 09:09:32 pm »
Hate the ballhog and the rapist. Love the G.O.A.T. and the chosen one.

agree ako jan preng pool  gun::

smoking::   smoking::   smoking::

CaptainJackSparrow

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • Have i threatened you before?
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2007, 11:01:07 pm »
To badfish: why do you love kobe so much? hmmm. if kobe is ur choice of best player in the league right now, think again. do kobe have an MVP award under his belt? have kobe won a championship?  (on a team that he can call his own)? have kobe won rookie of the year? all the answer to this question is a NO!  laffman:: ano ba maipagmamalaki ni kobe? i think the only thing na tlgang maipagmamayabang nya sa tanang buhay nya is scoring 81 pts. 81 POINTS! and thats it. if you will review that game, from end to end si kobe tlga humawak nung bola. rebound nya tira nya, steal nya tira nya. kobe didn't give his teammates a chance to score. he didn't even give them a chance to shoot. kht nman cguro cnong star player, at gnun ang ginawa throughout the 2nd half, they will score 81pts. or more. ehehe! in terms of scoring nman, i think iverson is a better of the two. iverson have won more scoring titles than him, to think that he is only 6'0 compare to him. hahaha! and if you will say that AI is more of a ballhog than kobe, think again, iverson is in the 10 top ten assist leader this season.  laffman::

Van Wilder

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • MVP
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2007, 08:00:37 am »
To badfish: why do you love kobe so much? hmmm. if kobe is ur choice of best player in the league right now, think again. do kobe have an MVP award under his belt? have kobe won a championship?  (on a team that he can call his own)? have kobe won rookie of the year? all the answer to this question is a NO!  laffman:: ano ba maipagmamalaki ni kobe? i think the only thing na tlgang maipagmamayabang nya sa tanang buhay nya is scoring 81 pts. 81 POINTS! and thats it. if you will review that game, from end to end si kobe tlga humawak nung bola. rebound nya tira nya, steal nya tira nya. kobe didn't give his teammates a chance to score. he didn't even give them a chance to shoot. kht nman cguro cnong star player, at gnun ang ginawa throughout the 2nd half, they will score 81pts. or more. ehehe! in terms of scoring nman, i think iverson is a better of the two. iverson have won more scoring titles than him, to think that he is only 6'0 compare to him. hahaha! and if you will say that AI is more of a ballhog than kobe, think again, iverson is in the 10 top ten assist leader this season.  laffman::
Kc hawak nya plagi bola. Pareho lng cla.

Hayblad

• Endangered Species
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2007, 12:02:30 pm »

agree ako jan, ok na sana nun nagsimula ang season ni kobe after his injury, pasa dito, pasa doon, yun pala kaya pinapasa eh para di maagravate (tama ba term?) yun injury, nun gumaling na ng husto injury nya eh ayan na, nangalahati ang assists totals nya at dumoble at trumiple na ang shots taken, masyado na kasi lumaki ulo ni kamote este kobe eh, for me parang gusto nya ipagmalaki na kaya niya ipanalo ang lakers kahit wala si o'neal, well, results speaks for itself

hirit lang ako kay AI, bumilib ako sa isang yan nun lumipat s nuggets, siguro kasi dami na nya pwede pasahan like melo and smith na consistent ang performance unlike yun mga kakampi nya sa kabila na on and off ang performance

hey, that's just me, peace!

Reaver

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -5
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 11:49:03 am »
tignan nyo nlng din lakers... mga players ang mga umaalis para makalayo kay kobe dahil alam nila wla sila mapapala kay kobe... sana lng... ung mga players ng lakers, sila sila nlng magpasahan... wag pasahan si kobe... pag na rebound or steal ni kobe... agawin din kay kobe... tignan lng ntin kung ano mararamdaman ni kobe pag sya ang hndi pinasahan...

AsPhYxxx

• Come as you are!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • End Of Something
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2007, 11:44:20 pm »
i'll go for chicago bulls para ksma nya c ben wallace para mabuhay ulit ang chicago weeeeeeeeeeeee!

kurukutow

• A lover not a fighter
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • I'll hump you real hard!
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 12:07:06 am »
kobe cannot do what mj did
who said he can? off-topic bro. laffman::

EdgextremE

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 12:17:46 pm »
WAG NA YANG I TRADE,,,BUWAYA YAN EH!!!

pinoy_spier

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 09:48:54 pm »
di yan ittrade! gagawa nga ng team ang lakers base sa kanya. tsaka talagang gusto niya maging laker. diba nga nung nagsisimula pa lang siya, hornets nagdraft sa kanya pero nagdemand kaagad siya na i-trade siya sa lakers kaya napunta si divac sa hornets at siya sa lakers.

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2007, 10:17:31 am »
di yan ittrade! gagawa nga ng team ang lakers base sa kanya. tsaka talagang gusto niya maging laker. diba nga nung nagsisimula pa lang siya, hornets nagdraft sa kanya pero nagdemand kaagad siya na i-trade siya sa lakers kaya napunta si divac sa hornets at siya sa lakers.

sorry, but just a little correction, Kobe never asked to be traded. As a rookie, you do not have the right to demand a trade. Jerry West, seeing his potential, traded for his draft rights  toast::

dgnr8kid

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2007, 11:15:57 am »
The Lakers will never trade Kobe. At least not in the next few years. His "asking" for a trade was just drama. In LA, the Lakers love the drama. Every year they always have a "plot" in LA. Oh well, it's Hollywood.

honeykoh

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -1
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2007, 02:04:43 pm »
humor lng...kobe for nowitzki ata........

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2007, 09:24:13 pm »
Bryant reiterates trade demand on web site
By ANDREW GLAZER, Associated Press Writer
June 17, 2007

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Kobe Bryant implied again that he wants to be traded, writing on his Web site that "the Lakers and me just have two different visions for the future."

The statement posted Sunday on kb24.com was the latest in a recent series of sometimes inconsistent comments from Bryant about whether he wants to remain in Los Angeles.

"When you love something as much as I love the Lakers its hard to even imagine thinking about being elsewhere. But, the ONE THING I will never sacrifice when it comes to basketball is WINNING," the two-time scoring champion wrote.

"The more I thought about the future, the more I became convinced that the Lakers and me just have two different visions for the future."

The 28-year-old Bryant, a nine-time All Star, has four years left on his contract -- but he can terminate it following the 2008-09 season.

Bryant last month voiced frustration at Lakers management and publicly requested he be traded after the team was eliminated by Phoenix in the first round of the playoffs. Though he said nothing could change his mind, Bryant later backed off after speaking with coach Phil Jackson.

Bryant wrote Sunday on his Web site that the Lakers, owned by Jerry Buss, are not supporting him with players the team needs to win championships.

"The Lakers are pursuing a longer-term plan that is different from what Dr. Buss shared with me at the time I re-signed as a free agent," he wrote. "I have seen that plan unfold for the last three years and watched great trade opportunities come and go, and have seen free agents passed on. That has led to the Lakers not winning a playoff series."

Buss' spokesman, Bob Steiner, and Lakers spokesman John Black both declined to comment Sunday.

Buss, who signed Bryant to a seven-year, $136.4 million contract in 2004, issued a statement two weeks ago stating, "We will continue to pursue every avenue possible to improve our team with him as the cornerstone."

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2007, 09:44:40 am »
haha...i was just waiting for someone to post this. I heard the news sunday morning at 7am on NBA TV.  laffman::

Hayblad

• Endangered Species
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2007, 11:40:30 am »
ahahaha! o ayan, dumale na naman si kobe kamote, kababasa ko rin lang sa cnnsi eh, hanap ko kagad thread na to, may nagpost na pala, nyahahahaha!!!

Reaver

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -5
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2007, 11:07:28 pm »
kapal naman ng mukha nya... kasalanan nmn nya kaya sila natatalo... matuto sya magpasa ng bola...

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2007, 03:46:50 am »
Trade me, trade me not. Trade me, trade me not. Trade me!

I guess Kobe watched Lebron dragging his garbage Cavs team into the NBA Finals. Kobe asks himself, if Lebron could do it, why can't I?

Here are the three possible Eastern Conference teams that Kobe wants to join in (based on news, articles and rumors):

- New York Knicks (a great city to play with because of the big bucks)

- Orlando Magic (young and talented, full of potential)

- Chicago Bulls (also young, talented and full of potential and of course, a chance to be in the footsteps of MJ, GM Jim Paxson said to Kobe back in 2004 when he was a free agent)

Kobe wants to be traded in the East because the West teams are too competitive. His team has no chance in getting into the second round, or even in the playoffs. If the Lakers will trade him, definitely they will not trade him in the West.

Stop bitching Kobe.

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2007, 01:14:22 pm »

- Chicago Bulls (also young, talented and full of potential and of course, a chance to be in the footsteps of MJ, GM Jim Paxson said to Kobe back in 2004 when he was a free agent)

Pareng Pool, correct lang kita, it was John Paxson and not Jim  toast::

monkey d luffy

• GearThird
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • eslupmi d rorepme
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2007, 01:34:34 pm »
uy wag nyo naman kawawain masyado c kobe, y not give him 1 pokepoint wahehehe...   
A man never needs a reason to wear a suit

yobibs

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2007, 08:37:30 pm »
 I have a feeling that this is all a bluff ... Kobe wants Mitch Kupchak fired and Jerry West to come back. They should trade Bynum, Odom and Parker for Jermaine O' Neill or Kevin Garnett. Hey, I like Odom but Kobe and him are not meant to be playing together.Dagdag na din nila si Jason Kidd o' si Mike Bibby who wants out of Sacramento !