Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: SMB-RP team, Hat's off to you guys...  (Read 1175 times)

gratituity

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
SMB-RP team, Hat's off to you guys...
« on: May 28, 2007, 12:16:45 am »
I know when to admit that i was wrong and nnow i'm glad to be proven wrong. Hat's off to the SMC-RP team for capturing the SEABA championship crown. Well done guys and my apologies to coach Chot for doubting him. Keep it up guys.
"Rip! Ashizogi Jiizo!"

Kulangotnipatrick

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
Re: SMB-RP team, Hat's off to you guys...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 02:25:44 am »
tae seaba lang yun ehh.. dapat pbl lang pinapadala dun...

ignite

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 09:00:47 am »
oo nga, dati nga mga pbl with pba rejects yung pinapadala tinatambakan pa rin ang kalaban. RP is suppose to dominate the SEABA tournament. Anything less would be a disappointment.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 10:04:35 am »
Is it really hard to show some love or at least appreciation. I know the over confident opinion that RP should dominate the regional tournament is really out of a good heart but there are better ways to say it. One thing is, congrats to RP team for keeping the streak. Is it really hard to say that? Do you think you'll get back to your parents who never really appreciated you by stating those kinds of opinions? Sick roots. Or maybe your wife who never gets satisfied on bed? haha. Don't bring your frustrations in this boards.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

qtaw3

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -3
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 10:29:48 am »
just my opinion. im just fed up of hearing that we can make it back to the olympics having the current roster..common guys lets get real, do u think having de ocampo and especially the very overrated,very boastful,warfreak villanueva on the team can really help us make it back to the olympics?? we lack penetrators like david tubid etc. we also lack height on the pg slot they shouldnt have gotten alapag, i know hes good but we need height, and we should just settle for half court set all the time, we should be like the suns/warriors, just run the floor all the time coz its the only thing we can do given that we really lack height, right? bring coach don nelson to the philippines.hehe.
props to them on winning the seaba crown, but we should really win that crown or else we will be he laughing stock around the world of basketball. the true game will start at the FIBA asian qualifier...haha lets see what our team can do,
im really a proud filipino but i cant stand it that the pba is giving us falls hopes by saying we can do this and that, common lets get real. i hate seeing the filipino team lose especially the basketball team given the fact that we came as close as winning third place on one of the past olympics. all im saying is that those days are gone, gone are the days of real filipino basketball players like loyzaga, jawo, fernandez patrimonio, etc.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 12:14:42 am »
How would you play it? Who would you play? Put yourself in their position and see if you can do better. Here's an opinion: you're better off as a house dog.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?