Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: what happen to my phoenix!! cleveland na lng natira kong fav na team!!  (Read 4626 times)

wolverine_X

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
  • berserker barrage!!!!
Even the Pistons recognize LeBron's skills. How can you not look pass that? The Pistons admitted that they have to play James in mind.

Oo nga bro muntik na matalo ang Pistons kanina! Sayang! Sana makabawi ang Cavs sa game 2!

oo nga pre!! muntik na manalo CAVS homecourt pa ng piston saka 10 points lng nagawa ni lebron!!
nagsisimula pa lng naman ang laban!! d pa nakakacguro ang pistons  evil:: evil:: evil::
GO CAVS!!!!!! toast::
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 12:53:24 pm by wolverine_X »

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
sana nga Cavs ang manalo, if the Pistons win the series tapos Spurs sa West, the Finals would be a bore to watch  :-\

Jann Frost

• Pronmeister
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 143
  • Rough over Mellow
Pistons - Utah para maiba naman.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
Manood na lang kayo ng action movie kung gusto nyo puro tira lang ng tira. Mas ok kung maraming adjustments at different strategies parang chess match ang laro. Malaki ang participation ng staff players hanggang scouting

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
sana nga Cavs ang manalo, if the Pistons win the series tapos Spurs sa West, the Finals would be a bore to watch  :-\

i wonder why you say such a thing...both teams have running and half-court offense. what more can you ask for? I understand, Duncan is so fundamentally sound that he's boring, but the match up between the two is great to watch. Like '04's finals, it's fun to watch. I guess it goes down to how much you really appreciate basketball... toast::
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none

i wonder why you say such a thing...both teams have running and half-court offense. what more can you ask for? I understand, Duncan is so fundamentally sound that he's boring, but the match up between the two is great to watch. Like '04's finals, it's fun to watch. I guess it goes down to how much you really appreciate basketball... toast::

I really like both teams, but I just would like to see somehing new.. They're both great teams but there's nothing new, except for C-Webb (who was my 2nd most favorite player back then, I'm a Kings fan hehe..) and Flip's system.. Pardon me for saying that they're boring... I'm just excited about seeing LeBron in the Finals.. 'coz I'm smelling a rivalry in the making here... LeBron and D-wade..  ;)

Seamus Adam

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Sa tingin ng nakakarami ay boring ang Spurs/Pistons finale, pero this will be a battle between two fundamentally sound teams, very basic ang laro ng dalawang ito. The battle will not take only on the hardcourt but in the sidelines as well. Which coaching staff will do the better adjustments will definitely win it all. Which makes this series very interesting , just like in 2005. This year its Popovich vs. Saunders. This maybe a boring series for some, this is because everybody is looking for alley-oops, fancy passes, slam dunks, showtime, American brand of basketball. To us,we are looking for simple plain game yet with a scientific approach, international brand of play, none of individual skills and stuffs, just team play. Which is how a basketball game should really be played.....

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
Kung gusto ninyo ng action manood na lang kayo ng sine. Huwag na kayo magpumilit sa basketball.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

lyer

• its better to burnout than to fade away!
  • Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 85
  • live and let die!
    • EroticHUB
Kung gusto ninyo ng action manood na lang kayo ng sine. Huwag na kayo magpumilit sa basketball.

laffman:: laffman:: laffman::
“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot,
and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

KuRaTsAMaYoR

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Aanhin pa ang DAMO?! Kung pinaREHAB na ang Kabayo.
^
^
^

b*; bnana gun:: laffman:: smoking:: music::   ;D

xnmx3

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
kaya pa ng cavs yan  laffman:: ayusin lang nila laro kapag 2nd half na ng game

Pero gusto ko rin makita rematch ng pistons-spurs kahit papano  :)

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
It was a painful loss last night for the Cavs...but with the way they are playing, they can take advantage of their homecourt and come up with both games (3 & 4). Then again, Detroit is also a good away team. So we'll see...Hope is still alive for the Cavs who are showing an exceptional game as of late, regardless being down by two games. It's just really tough to go against a team like Detroit who always show their championship mettle in tight games as seen in the first two games.
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."