Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: what happen to my phoenix!! cleveland na lng natira kong fav na team!!  (Read 4633 times)

wolverine_X

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
  • berserker barrage!!!!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( natalo na ung isa kong team!
CLEVELAND na lng pag asa ko!! evil:: evil::

aktibista

• REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
isa lang kasagutan dyan wlang kwenta phoenix suns mo! smoking::

Telesforo

• Member: 6799
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 78
  • Kamote Queue
    • Espiya ka ba? Magbasa ka muna!

Deee-troit Basketball Fans
[youtube=425,350]vE2VXXVYd7g[/youtube]

PISTONS Rocks!

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none

don't say that pre, the suns were a great team... It just so happened that they were up against another great team... Damn, I hate BOWEN!!

el cabronâ„¢

• Reigning Metalhead
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
  • GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
dhil SPURS prin ang #1! ;)

Y O U R   U L T I M A T E     S O U R C E     O F     E V E R Y T H I N G     B R U T A L     I N     M E T A L!!!

Jann Frost

• Pronmeister
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 143
  • Rough over Mellow
Deee-troit Basketball!  ;D

whoisyourpapie

well ganon tlga buhay! talo suns ntin eh, wla tyo magagawa! kht golden state eh sayang! ika nga ni coach carter= "defense wins games" un ang nangyari sa suns and sa golden state kung bkit cla lumaglag!

yobibs

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
 because they can't play defense ... until they play solid defense , they will never win a championship ... The Playoffs is all about defense .

Van Wilder

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • MVP
D kc nkalaro cna Amare at Diaw nun game 5.

Seamus Adam

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
I feel bad for Steve Nash and the rest of the Phoenix Suns, they play good and exciting basketball, pero tama sila yobibs, defense wins champinoships, look at Dallas last year, they reach the finals because Avery Johnson instilled defense in their system, yun nga lang natalo pa rin sila, pero before that puro sila takbuhan. Ikaw ba naman ang bumangga kay Pat Riley who gives premium on defense. Lakers (80's), Detroit, Chicago, San Antonio, these teams are defensive teams, ika nga nila, "defense is the best offense".

Sa mga fans ng Phoenix, better luck next season na lang.

Cleveland? The Lebron thing? Too much hype about this guy... He's talented alright.
Pero kakain ng alikabok sa Motor city ang mga ito.

KuRaTsAMaYoR

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Aanhin pa ang DAMO?! Kung pinaREHAB na ang Kabayo.

hahaahhahahhaha very well said....  laffman::  laffman::  laffman::

don't say that pre, the suns were a great team... It just so happened that they were up against another great team... Damn, I hate BOWEN!!

whats wrong with bruce bowen? he plays PHYSICAL DEFENSE so well... ok naman sya ah...  smoking::

I feel bad for Steve Nash and the rest of the Phoenix Suns, they play good and exciting basketball, pero tama sila yobibs, defense wins champinoships, look at Dallas last year, they reach the finals because Avery Johnson instilled defense in their system, yun nga lang natalo pa rin sila, pero before that puro sila takbuhan. Ikaw ba naman ang bumangga kay Pat Riley who gives premium on defense. Lakers (80's), Detroit, Chicago, San Antonio, these teams are defensive teams, ika nga nila, "defense is the best offense".

Sa mga fans ng Phoenix, better luck next season na lang.

Cleveland? The Lebron thing? Too much hype about this guy... He's talented alright.
Pero kakain ng alikabok sa Motor city ang mga ito.

sayang nga... exciting pa naman teamplay nila...

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
Too much hype? Last year, they lost to Pistons in 7 semi final games. This year, they're squaring it again with the Pistons and now for the Eastern crown. Too much hype?!

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

vindicator

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
tingin ko mga pre, very young pa ang cavs for wolrd champs at b4 that mahihirapan sila sa detroit sa eastern finals.. sa experince pa lng, lamang na ang detroit at ang mga players nila eh karamihan seniors ndi tulad sa cvs most of them are fresh legs (ndi naman sa minamaliit k0 ang cavs, reality lng naman at based din sa mga previous games and play-off record ng dateroit...) pero spurs yan, probably spurs at detroit..

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
So last year's 3-2 Cavs lead didn't mean anything to you? Even though they lost that series, you got to give them something.

lyer

• its better to burnout than to fade away!
  • Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 85
  • live and let die!
    • EroticHUB
oo nga SUNS pa naman ako...sinusumpa ko na yang SPURS na yan...kahit cno manalo sa DETROIT saka CLEVLAND don ako...
“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot,
and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

Uncle_bob

• The Rasta Man is back!
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Ano ka sabog?!
Suns ako dhil ang galing ng play ng suns kaso mahina tlga cla sa defense.. tama yung cnabi ng iba na ang key sa playoffs ay defense..

Pero ayoko tlgang magkita sa finals ang SPURS at DETROIT! ang pangit nun cla nnmn... walang kwenta...

Bad trip kasi c BOWEN eh... parang bakla kung bumantay.. halos asawahin nya c nash sa sobrang higpit ng bantay eh.. badtrip!

csnadanskie

tama ka bro.. bad trip talaga... next time na lang siguro... eyes on the prize na naman...  bro, fanatic ka b talaga ng suns?.. meron ka ba latest edition ng slam?.. sina nash, amare, at marion ang cover.. scan mo namn please... thanx...

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
Houston has a good defense. They ranked high in all statistics related to defense. Defense alone will not win you basketball games. Balanced game will.

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none

whats wrong with bruce bowen? he plays PHYSICAL DEFENSE so well... ok naman sya ah...  smoking::

well I realized it wasnt his fault, it's the officials' fault why A LOT of fans hate him.. Raja Bell using his finger tips to touch Ginobili's hand? that's a foul. Bowen hacking Nash's arm and grabbing his jersey? NOT a foul..

Now don't get me wrong, the Spurs are one of my favorite teams, but I think it wasn't fair that Bowen can get away with that kind of defense, he should've been saddled on the bench if it was called 'fair' on both sides..

well anyway, I'm rooting for the Spurs to take the West, and go on to win it all

Seamus Adam

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Too much hype? Last year, they lost to Pistons in 7 semi final games. This year, they're squaring it again with the Pistons and now for the Eastern crown. Too much hype?!

Hmmm, Lebron did lead Cleveland this far, you're right. He should, i mean with all the endorsement, with his high market value, he should prove he's more than a wonder kid out of high school. The hype thing is more on Lebron not on Cleveland as a team, I think he's overrated. But of course that perception might change if he leads Cleveland to the promise land this year. I'm loking forward to it.

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
SPURS is boring.

PISTONS boring also.

SPURS vs. PISTONS on NBA Finals boring.

i would rather see a cavs vs. jazz finals. but come to think of it jazz is boring to, as implemented by coach jerry sloan.

Finals Prediction. SPURS over Pistons

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
May I ask how is he rated or how do you rate him? What do you expect from a 3-4th year player? With no allstar teammate? And as a young player, he get to extend his contract to the max just like 2 other players in his batch did. High market value? compared to what he has done. Come'on man show some love.

Seamus Adam

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
 pokepoint::
May I ask how is he rated or how do you rate him? What do you expect from a 3-4th year player? With no allstar teammate? And as a young player, he get to extend his contract to the max just like 2 other players in his batch did. High market value? compared to what he has done. Come'on man show some love.

sige na nga, okay... on the scale of 1(low) to 10(high), he's 7....
You have a point there he's leading his team with no all-star teammate, thats a plus.. thats why this series with the pistons will be a test of his true character not just a scorer but a leader at his young age.. win or lose depending on how he performs, maybe he'll move a notch higher. After all, these are the playoffs, it is whats seperate men from the boys...

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
Even the Pistons recognize LeBron's skills. How can you not look pass that? The Pistons admitted that they have to play James in mind.

Pool Hustler

• Natural Born Hustler
  • Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • "The more I practice the luckier I get."
    • Pool Hustler's Pinoyspy Links
Even the Pistons recognize LeBron's skills. How can you not look pass that? The Pistons admitted that they have to play James in mind.

Oo nga bro muntik na matalo ang Pistons kanina! Sayang! Sana makabawi ang Cavs sa game 2!