Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Christine Hallauer - Half pinay MMA ring girl  (Read 3297 times)

BABY AMA

• El Padrino
  • Regional: Davao-CDO
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • nagsimula sa patikim-tikim!!!

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
Re: Christine Hallauer - Half pinay MMA ring girl
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 11:50:08 pm »
I appreciate the beauty of pinays the most. But, using the term i am a filipino for you to be supported by millions is so overrated. Entertainment industries used this term over and over again. As with some foreign artist going to philippines and say mahel kow keyo! Please do not use the term pinay in vain. Learn to speak the native tongue properly and eat balut. Then maybe then i would consider your blood line as half pinay.

rcam3609

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 01:24:29 am »
What was that all about? Poor Christine - having a pinay as a mother doesn't make you half pinay? So having a pinay as a mother plus speaking tagalog and then having to eat balut, then only in your eyes makes her a pinay? What kind of crazy standard is that?  You are probably discounting more than half of the Philippine diaspora all over the world.  Filipinos with offsprings born overseas - who can't speak Tagalog and doesn't eat balut? I have two children who were born overseas- neither one can speak Tagalog fluently and both don't eat balut, but the way they are raised , they more than 100% Filipino.
The way I see it, you actually become more pinoy when you're overseas- this is how you realized  how much you miss the Philippines.  I've been away 30 years but everday I think about retiring there after my children finishes school.

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 01:43:59 am »
The eat balut part is just an additives. Shame on those filipinos that dont have the initiatives to teach your children your native language. Ang taobg di marunong gumamit sa sariling wika ay higit pa sa yucky and smelly isda ring a bell? Or do people nowadays just lose their makabayan portion. I am on overseas indeed. But lest my children know tagalog, then its shame on me.

♣Jabar♣

• Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink.
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 05:08:30 am »
Ok tama na yan walang away dito. I am half pinoy din and yes dateh i dont know how to speak tagalog. Pero that doesnt make me less of a Filipino. I spend most of my time out of the Philippines pero I try to come back home at least yearly.

If you can't convince them, confuse them.

clickaway

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 06:16:52 am »
basta nanay mo or tatay mo pinoy..  PINOY KA... 

rylie_69

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
    • Patricia
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 07:38:16 pm »
ang delikado, kung half pinay, half pinoy ka.
sablay: