Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Chris Brown dresses up for halloween as a terrorist TSK  (Read 2205 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Chris Brown dresses up for halloween as a terrorist TSK
« on: November 01, 2012, 09:45:34 am »

Does Chris Brown have a publicist? If so, he should fire him. Does he not have a publicist? If so, he should hire one. Because I cannot understand the inane decisions he continues to make and I think he’s clearly at the point where he needs some guidance in his life.  Or at least a friend with enough balls to tell him that dressing up as a terrorist for Halloween isn’t a good idea.

Not only is it a bad idea for the obvious reason that terrorists aren’t funny, but also because he’s Chris Brown. For the rest of his life, he should be making an active effort to be a good person who doesn’t even get close to possibly offending people. Nothing about his behavior going forward should ever remind us about his violent past. So that rules out Halloween costumes that involve terrorists waving around guns.

He’s an arsehole and it’s time his fans have enough respect for themselves to realize that he doesn’t care about them and he doesn’t care about what he did to Rihanna. The only thing he cares about is making sure that each of of his choices say f*ck you to the world and to anyone who dares to question his decisions.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
Re: Chris Brown dresses up for halloween as a terrorist TSK
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 09:52:35 am »
Nakakasawa nga naman kung dressed as Chris Brown lagi on Halloween

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 10:24:16 am »
btw, he's the one in the middle waving a gun.

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 04:12:11 pm »
that there shows the difference between A Black man and a nigger.

baronvito

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 04:24:21 pm »
an arab guy carrying a gun is a terrorist? If that was your neighbor or your dad waving a gun, would you think you would "title" this pic the same way?

Wag masyadong makitid ang pag-iisip. Halloween is a time to dress up and party.

But that's just me. Cheers!

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 05:35:11 pm »
yeah, you're right. mister baronvito.-- and of course thank you for being you  ;)

...Anyways, human reasons differently.It's all about perspective and sadly a PICTURE can mean a thousand words...what about kids looking at this pic? sigh. I don't want to dress like Chris Brown halloween get up when I grow up!  ;D

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 06:30:22 pm »
If he ever get shot by a terrorist or just a feel of being a terrorist on the run he would shit in his fake robe and stop acting like one. He think it is cool wait till the fucking police is in your fake ass.

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 07:17:00 am »
an arab guy carrying a gun is a terrorist? If that was your neighbor or your dad waving a gun, would you think you would "title" this pic the same way?

Wag masyadong makitid ang pag-iisip. Halloween is a time to dress up and party.

But that's just me. Cheers!
i like how you can see that only arabs that carries a gun are "considered" terrorists instead of saying middle-eastern man. See a guy who dresses in a robe with defining physical features and wears a turban visually represents a collective according to the world. You see how ironic this situation is? the majority already labeled what a terrorist should look like and those very people are the ones who calls out racism/stereotyping (hypocrites).

By the world's standard an asian has yellow skin, good at math, cheap and speaks an outworldly language.
a person with an indian blood works in convenience store, thick accent amd knows yoga.
Black ethnicity/niggers ? cool aid, loves fried-chicken, pimp, a thug, a superb athlete and has a lot of attitude.
Middle-eastern blood? burka, turban, robe, thick eyebrows, speaks gibberish, associated with Islam and a terrorist.
Mexicans? sombreros, manual-laborer, dumb and cheap.

mr.Brown's fault is he's just that ignorant that he forgot he's a public figure who is known by a huge number and the world even if they don't admit is a big hypocritical racist.