Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: help with re: globe visibility  (Read 892 times)

silky_smooth_20

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
help with re: globe visibility
« on: October 08, 2008, 10:04:27 am »
got a problem with my globe visibility prepaid kit. i've installed it on my laptop, acer aspire 5920, running on vista home. na configure ko na, the problem is whenever i try to connect to the net, ayaw, may nalabas na prompt na "the remote server did not rereply in a timely fashion". tried to uninstall/install the program, restart and restart, same problem arises. the funny thing is when i installed it on my desktop and laptop which both run using windows xp, it's working well, i did not encounter any problem? any ideas, suggestions? i brouht this to globe business center but hindi din nila maconfigure, they kept telling me na ung laptop kong vista ang may problem, baka daw my virus or spyware, nirun ko naman lahat ng antivirus/spyware ko, walang nakita, not to mention hindi naman ako navivirusan or spywarean. help please.. lotsa thanks..
..sometimes doin' the right thing, ain't doin' the right thing..

malfroy32

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: help with re: globe visibility
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 10:53:11 pm »
Try flash upgrade, you can get in the huwawei site.  I did an upgrade for my Vista machine.

Mamu®

• Hayahay!
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • Hayahay
Re: help with re: globe visibility
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 05:39:18 am »
try to ping 72.14.207.99 (google.com)
kung walang reply then u haven't configured your connections(networking) well.
try to disable firewall/ antivirus for a minute then ping google. if it works, then
thats the issue.
Only in Death Hope ends!