Espiya Lobby > General Topics

what do you think about our president????

(1/5) > >>

k0ne27:
i think sobrang wais nya kz ndi cya mapaalis sa pwesto ng mga klaban nya....

aktibista:
tol tingnan mo yung custom tittle ko yan ang tingin ko sa kanya katulad ng sinabi ni zack de la rocha  ;D smoking::

123kid123:
She's an economist. She knows what will hurt our country and she's preventing it. You can't say she's guilty of something because she's refusing to be tried. The country really can't afford another impeachment trial. Hell, we never really finished Erap's and that's the main reason we're having all _these_ barking.

Kal-El:

--- Quote from: 123kid123 on May 15, 2007, 02:16:12 pm ---She's an economist. She knows what will hurt our country and she's preventing it. You can't say she's guilty of something because she's refusing to be tried. The country really can't afford another impeachment trial. Hell, we never really finished Erap's and that's the main reason we're having all _these_ barking.

--- End quote ---

I couldn't agree more. If I may add more to what 123kid123 said, I think we are blaming everything on one person too much. True that she is the president, and is responsible for everything. However, we should not forget the fact that WHOEVER we sit as the president will never succeed. Why? Because there is no cooperation in our government among our elected officials. It has always been about bringing the other person down to gain the position to establish more graft and corruption. And yes, that's crab mentality.

Now I am not saying that she is a saint. All I am saying is that we cannot truly say that she is not doing her job just because the country is not doing well. We have to remember that the government is composed of three branches, the Executive, Legislative, and Judiciary. Although the President is the highest official of the land, it's powers are still limited by the other two branches. She can only move as much as she could within her territory.

Again, without cooperation and with worsening graft and corruption in the government, no president can bring the country back on its heels. The president is not a magician or a miracle worker, so let's not expect miracles. The president needs as much help as she can from everyone around her so she can do the job that she's elected for.

123kid123:
Sad thing is we will always have a "minority" president. All of our past three presidential elections had only won 40 percent or less of the voting population. Nearly 40% for GMA, Erap and 24% for FVR. How could you work with half of the nation didn't prefer you as president? You have to spend all your 6 years just to win the people's heart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version