Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Hulk Hogan's wife files for divorce  (Read 1128 times)

simpleng_espiya

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
Hulk Hogan's wife files for divorce
« on: April 15, 2009, 12:21:17 pm »
Linda Hogan files for divorce from Hulk

CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — Linda Hogan has filed for divorce from her wrestler husband Hulk Hogan, according to Pinellas County court records, a newspaper reported Friday.
Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told the St. Petersburg Times Friday night he had no idea she had filed for divorce. Informed by a reporter that the paperwork was submitted on Tuesday, Bollea said, "Thank you for the great information," and hung up.

The family's spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me. ... I just pulled over to the side of the road for five minutes to find out what was going here."

The couple star in the VH1 reality TV series Hogan Knows Best, with their two children. Recent episodes show the normally close couple attending marital counseling, but they eventually reconcile.

The Hogans moved to a $12 million bayfront estate on Miami Beach in 2006 so their children, Brooke and Nick, could pursue singing and acting careers. They had previously lived in Clearwater, near Tampa.

The family has also been in the spotlight recently after 17-year-old Nick Bollea was arrested Nov. 7 on reckless-driving charges following a car crash.

Clearwater police said the Aug. 26 crash happened when Bollea crashed his 1998 Toyota Supra while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was driving faster than 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was not wearing a seat belt and was critically injured. Bollea, who was wearing a seat belt, was not seriously injured.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-11-24-hogans-divorce_N.htm

b0ler0

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 99
Re: Hulk Hogan's wife files for divorce
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 02:11:06 pm »
Lol. 

The news item is date Nov. 25, 2007.

Since then, Linda has started dating (and have broken up) with her daughter's 19 year old classmate.  The Hulkster has shown his 6-inch phyton to her daughter's almost 40 year old makeup artist/best friend. 

Oh, and the Hulkster has also been spotted displaying some incestuous tendencies.  :D

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
Re: Hulk Hogan's wife files for divorce
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 03:14:30 pm »
Oo matagal na to nyahahaha long after Hogan Knows Best
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.