Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Iglesia ni Cristo Church News (Updated Daily)  (Read 248195 times)

manicdepp

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: Iglesia ni Cristo Church News (Updated Daily)
« Reply #275 on: March 30, 2013, 06:53:05 am »
Ang haba na ng discussion and debate regarding INC, Catholicism and Christianity in general.

But has anybody taken a moment to seriously research the VALIDITY, TRUTHFULNESS and HISTORICAL accuracy in BIBLIYA?

Baka naman naka salalay ang buong pananampalataya at beliefs ninyo sa isang libro na di naman totoo?

Just my 2 cents.

blitzkrieg1227

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #276 on: March 30, 2013, 08:41:08 am »
Ang haba na ng discussion and debate regarding INC, Catholicism and Christianity in general.

But has anybody taken a moment to seriously research the VALIDITY, TRUTHFULNESS and HISTORICAL accuracy in BIBLIYA?

Baka naman naka salalay ang buong pananampalataya at beliefs ninyo sa isang libro na di naman totoo?

Just my 2 cents.

I agree,, dapat may saligan tau dito sa pagtatalong toh,,,, ;)

ogamer104

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 18
« Reply #277 on: March 30, 2013, 08:43:22 am »

Just my 2 cents.

finger4u

I do not need religion to be a good person.

blitzkrieg1227

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #278 on: March 30, 2013, 09:45:28 am »
Two thoughts come to mind regarding your statement above, Page Blitzkrieg:

1) How did it come to be that you were raised as a Catholic without any form of indoctrination from a priest or any member of the clergy? I've a number of younger Catholic relatives who were taught some of the precepts of their faith before receiving their first Holy Communion. Wasn't this the same case with you?

2) I wholeheartedly agree that doctors do not cut the body during surgery in order to hurt the patient but rather to heal them. However, any surgeon worth their salt (so to speak) knows that it is not always necessary to cut a patient's body to heal them.

How did you reach the conclusion that the removal of Christ's name from the Roman Catholic Church was the result of an apostasy? Is the deletion of Christ's name proof positive that the Roman Catholic Church underwent an apostasy regarding Christ's teachings?

This may sound flippant but--by the same token--does the act of replacing the name "Shoemart" with "SM" mean that all SM Supermalls should no longer be selling shoes? Or that the quality of all the shoes that they sell should be considered suspect?

Another example closer to home, as it were: most (if not all) of the members of the Espiya Republic use names other than our legal names in order to identify ourselves here. By doing so, would it then be correct to say that none of us hold true to the beliefs that we abide by every day of of our lives whenever we're logged onto the Republic?

I like the way you post in this thread, not like others who just mock and insult their fellowmen... for that  finger4u

1) How did it come to be that you were raised as a Catholic without any form of indoctrination from a priest or any member of the clergy? I've a number of younger Catholic relatives who were taught some of the precepts of their faith before receiving their first Holy Communion. Wasn't this the same case with you?

-compared to INC, first they exposed the word of God in public. ("grand evangelical mission") then, they asked me to come for doctrine,,, (indoctrination, note i also ask their minister and sometimes i open some debate, but instead of laughing at me and mock me at my beliefs, they just smile and read the bible) then, it is now up to your "own" decision if you would like to continue or not.. may mga kasabay din ako, i think they're 12 years old, and also have the ability to understand... i think if you really want to come inside or be a member to the church, it will take half a year to become a member (baptized) this procedure is indeed written in the bible:

"15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."

With my respect to my former church,,, How can a baby understand the doctrine? i was baptized not knowing the truth "First"... i have no choice, then years later, i had my confession on our parish church, he just told me that my sins are now cleansed and i am ready to take my first communion.... at school, meron ding bible study right? tinatawanan pa nga namin mga iglesia kasi d sila kasali,,, but when i became mature enough, it reminds me, ang itinuturo lang noon is mga santo, the church, about how many books were there in the bible, what composes the bible, and also pinapasaulo ung rosary and mga dasal...no bible verses, ni hindi manlang ako nagbabasa nun..

2) I wholeheartedly agree that doctors do not cut the body during surgery in order to hurt the patient but rather to heal them. However, any surgeon worth their salt (so to speak) knows that it is not always necessary to cut a patient's body to heal them.

- i agree,,, but my point here is, with respect to you, for example, the patient has finished all medications, therapies and there is no other choice but to have a surgical operation, is the doctor's main objective is to hurt the patient? he wants that person to be saved... right? but if that patient refuses, could he himself save his own life?

With regards to the name of the real church... i think it is more acceptable the former name of the church (Church of Christ) rather than "La Iglesia católica apostólica romana" or "Roman Catholic Church". Why? because who owns the church? it is Christ isn't it? He Built it, and it is more justifiable to call the church after his Name... for example, you bought a land with title... do you want that lot will be named to other? for example, my name is Juan Dela Cruz, and i bought the lot, then the title of that lot was named: Pedro Dela Cruz... i will refuse to buy that lot, because I am not Pedro? i am Juan.. i wish you got my point,,,

The bible also support that it should be called in such a way because it is written:
“Christ is the head of the church, which is his body.” (Colossians 1:18, New Living Translation)

Respecting the the bliefs of others, here is my research about the term Church: The word “church” was derived from the Greek word “ekklesia,” thus, “Church of Christ” is “Ekklesia tou Christou” in Greek.

in addition to that:

“The Greek term ekklesia is built upon the root of the verb kaleo meaning to ‘call.’ The ekklesia, then is the assembly or congregation called together.
“The Church, therefore, is more than an aggregation – people who choose to come together. It is a congregation – people who have been called together by the the Word of God…” (Shelly, Bruce L. What is the Church? Wheaton, Illinois, USA: Victor Books, 1978, p. p.20.)

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #279 on: March 30, 2013, 10:34:39 am »
@blitzkrieg1227,

salamat naman at naliwanagan ka.... sa sagot ng ministro sayo... kung may malalim kapang tanong, magtanong kapa sa ministro...

eto itanong mo sa kaniya...

bakit ang ibang tao di nila mauunawaan ang nakasulat sa biblia, at bakit hindi nila makita ang katotohonan...

may talata para diyan bro... ask the minister... Godbless! ;)

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #280 on: March 30, 2013, 11:24:32 am »
Note: madali lang gumawa ng ganito,,, Paninira lang po ito,,, if this is a real statement from the church administrator, how come na ung nag record nito eh hindi magpakilala? sino ang nag record nito and i think sa kulungan bagsak nia... remember may batas tau about libel..... kaya takot ung nagrecord nito "kung totoo nga n narecord nia to, dba?"

Brod, hindi yan paninira. Inamin na nila yan sa isa nilang programa yan daw ang boses ng tagapamahala. Paanong paninira yan? Maganda sana ang intensiyon ni manalo rito pero ang punto ko karamihan sa mga ministro niya ay tiwali, wala ng inisip kundi pera at yung kikitain.

Erotomania

• Espiya Drummer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 288
  • i wish i had an angel
    • www.moderndrummer.com
« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2013, 11:30:17 am »
Is this what you call "MAAYOS NA PAKIKIPAGUSAP?"

"eh kung saksakan ng yaman ang kulto na 'to, i wonder kung paano nga sila makakapasok sa kaharian ng diyos?"

Kya hindi kau nakakakuha ng tamang sagot sa tanong nio,,, puro kau pang aasar... Kung talagang christian virtue ang itinuturo sa simbahan, bakit ganto kau makipag usap sa kapwa nio? kung baga ang layunin nio dapat eh iligtas ung kapwa nio sa kapahamakan, hindi ung tinatawanan at kung anu anung paninira ang ginagawa nio,,, hindi ganyan ang turo sa simbahan...

Anong problema sa sinabi ko? Eh para sa akin naman talaga kulto yang ginawa ni manalo, yung magturo ka ng labag sa aral ni kristo kulto yun. Yung ituro ninyo na TAO si kristo at anghel si manalo turo ng kulto yan. At hindi nyo naman ikinakaila na mayaman ang kulto ninyo di ba? Hindi kayo dapat masaktan kung kulto ang paratang sa inyo, yun ngang mga hindi ninyo miembro eh pinararatangan ninyong mga demonyo, huwag sanang balat sibuyas.

Nililinaw ko lang, bininyagan ako sa katoliko, pero hindi ako sumusunod sa aral ng simbahan at doktrina nito.

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2013, 11:48:36 am »
Anong problema sa sinabi ko? Eh para sa akin naman talaga kulto yang ginawa ni manalo, yung magturo ka ng labag sa aral ni kristo kulto yun. Yung ituro ninyo na TAO si kristo at anghel si manalo turo ng kulto yan. At hindi nyo naman ikinakaila na mayaman ang kulto ninyo di ba? Hindi kayo dapat masaktan kung kulto ang paratang sa inyo, yun ngang mga hindi ninyo miembro eh pinararatangan ninyong mga demonyo, huwag sanang balat sibuyas.

Nililinaw ko lang, bininyagan ako sa katoliko, pero hindi ako sumusunod sa aral ng simbahan at doktrina nito.

may links dun by readme sa itaas hanapin mo ang topic dun na cristo at manalo at ano ang kahulugan ng anghel at papel ni felix manalo... matitiyak mo dun kung anong anghel si manalo "may pakpak ba? espiritu ba siya na anghel?"
 at anong tao si cristo, "ordinary human ba? o hindi?"..

just read it.... ;)

blitzkrieg1227

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #283 on: March 30, 2013, 12:02:35 pm »

ok,, if that's what you think from them,,, i respect that,,, so you do not belong to any church or any denominations now? but you still practice It's teachings? Like you don't do the station of the cross? so how come your christian way of life?
you're walking on your own?

note and for your information for the term "cult":
"(1) a cult is "a system of religious or spiritual beliefs, especially an informal and transient belief system regarded by others as misguided, unorthodox, extremist, or false, and directed by a charismatic, authoritarian leader" (Microsoft Encarta Dictionary, c. 2009)"
"(2) a cult is also "an extreme admiration of something or somebody, an idolization of something or somebody" (Ibid.)"

nag punta ako sa doctrines nila, all of their teaching are bible based.. so according on my research above, kung kulto sila, how come they just read the bible? ibig sabihin kulto lahat ng naniniwala sa bible? who they idolize? si manalo?

sa pag kakaalam ng marami at mga taong nag conclude even though not trying to research is si manalo nga... na un ang dati kong paniniwala.. salamat sa taong nag invyte sakin kasi now naiintindihan ko na bakit minamasama ng marami ang INC... payo ko sau brod,,,, sa ministro ka mag open ng debate mismo... i tried that.. hindi sila arrogante kahit pilosopo ako... all was answered, "clearly"...

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #284 on: March 30, 2013, 04:55:27 pm »
I like the way you post in this thread, not like others who just mock and insult their fellowmen... for that  finger4u

With my respect to my former church,,, How can a baby understand the doctrine? i was baptized not knowing the truth "First"... i have no choice, then years later, i had my confession on our parish church, he just told me that my sins are now cleansed and i am ready to take my first communion.... at school, meron ding bible study right? tinatawanan pa nga namin mga iglesia kasi d sila kasali,,, but when i became mature enough, it reminds me, ang itinuturo lang noon is mga santo, the church, about how many books were there in the bible, what composes the bible, and also pinapasaulo ung rosary and mga dasal...no bible verses, ni hindi manlang ako nagbabasa nun..

I find it odd that your religious education was incomplete. By comparison, my younger Catholic kinfolk are taught doctrine (in a manner appropriate to their age and level of comprehension) along with the standard formulae. And their teachers are just as often clergy as they are laypersons.

By the way, I noticed that you refer to the Roman Catholic Church as your "former church". If that's so, aren't the INC ministers essentially preaching to the converted when you engage them in a dialogue?

- i agree,,, but my point here is, with respect to you, for example, the patient has finished all medications, therapies and there is no other choice but to have a surgical operation, is the doctor's main objective is to hurt the patient? he wants that person to be saved... right? but if that patient refuses, could he himself save his own life?

In keeping with the medical analogy, let us bear in mind that one of the prime directives (to borrow a term from the movie Robocop) of any doctor is to first do no harm. Personally, I find that a minister or a preacher who can deliver their viewpoint without hurting their listeners does a better job than one who finds it necessary to sling stones or arrows (so to speak) at their listeners.

With regards to the name of the real church... i think it is more acceptable the former name of the church (Church of Christ) rather than "La Iglesia católica apostólica romana" or "Roman Catholic Church". Why? because who owns the church? it is Christ isn't it? He Built it, and it is more justifiable to call the church after his Name... for example, you bought a land with title... do you want that lot will be named to other? for example, my name is Juan Dela Cruz, and i bought the lot, then the title of that lot was named: Pedro Dela Cruz... i will refuse to buy that lot, because I am not Pedro? i am Juan.. i wish you got my point,,,

The bible also support that it should be called in such a way because it is written:
“Christ is the head of the church, which is his body.” (Colossians 1:18, New Living Translation)

Point taken, Page. You are correct in refusing to buy a parcel of land when the title has the wrong name on it. This is because the title is proof of your ownership of the land you bought; therefore, the title must have your exact name along with all the other information required by law to ensure the legality of your ownership of the land.

Having said that, I don't think that your example applies in the case of Christ and His Church. Does Christ really need proof of His ownership (to use your term, although I disagree with it; but leave that discussion for another time) of His Church? I don't think He does. Even if it's not called the Church of Christ verbatim, I doubt if it takes anything away from His leadership of His Church.

Respecting the the bliefs of others, here is my research about the term Church: The word “church” was derived from the Greek word “ekklesia,”
[...]
“The Greek term ekklesia is built upon the root of the verb kaleo meaning to ‘call.’ The ekklesia, then is the assembly or congregation called together.
“The Church, therefore, is more than an aggregation – people who choose to come together. It is a congregation – people who have been called together by the the Word of God…” (Shelly, Bruce L. What is the Church? Wheaton, Illinois, USA: Victor Books, 1978, p. p.20.)

I think the above statements might also be taken to support the case for Christ's Church being called the Catholic Church. Because the Church is, at heart, a gathering of people--of all people--who have heard His call and wish to heed it.

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

Toks88

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #285 on: March 30, 2013, 06:41:25 pm »
ok pnget nga plataporma nia if un ang research mo bro,,, How about you? sino sino mga binoto mo? anu nagwa nila sa bayan? yumaman ba ang pinas?

The point here sir, is the "unity" of the church.... just like Christ did before when he is alive:

"I'm not praying only for them. I'm also praying for those who will believe in me through their message. I pray that all of these people continue to have unity in the way that you, Father, are in me and I am in you. I pray that they may be united with us so that the world will believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me. I did this so that they are united in the same way we are. I am in them, and you are in me. So they are completely united. In this way the world knows that you have sent me and that you have loved them in the same way you have loved me.” (John 17:20-23 God’s Word)

Even in casting a vote? was that written?

“I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.” 1 Corinthians 1:10 (New International Version)

1 Corinto 1:10, Itinuro ni Apostol Pablo ang ganito:
"Mga kapatid, ipinamamanhik ko sa inyo
sa pangalan ng ating Panginoong Jesucristo
na kayong lahat ay magkaisa sa mga sasabihin ninyo,
at huwag magkaroon ng pagkakabahagi sa inyo
Sa halip, lubos kayong magkaisa
sa iisang isipan at iisang pagpapasiya."

note: Definition of VOTE

"a usually formal expression of opinion or will in response to a proposed decision; especially : one given as an indication of approval or disapproval of a proposal, motion, or candidate for office" (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vote)

salamat sir, hindi  po yun ang point ko , kung yumaman ang pilipinas dahil sa binoto ko , ang matagal ko ng itinatanong kung bakit si LITO LAPID AT SOTTO ang sinuportahan ng INC , ang sabi po ni beaverjohn2006 TRACK RECORD at PLATAPORMA daw ang basihan at hindi daw PERA PERA, ang tanong ko po ulit ano po ba ang ikinaganda ng PLATAPORMA" TRACK RECORD nila?

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #286 on: March 30, 2013, 08:22:42 pm »
@blitzkrieg1227,

salamat naman at naliwanagan ka.... sa sagot ng ministro sayo... kung may malalim kapang tanong, magtanong kapa sa ministro...

eto itanong mo sa kaniya...

bakit ang ibang tao di nila mauunawaan ang nakasulat sa biblia, at bakit hindi nila makita ang katotohonan...

may talata para diyan bro... ask the minister... Godbless! ;)

dreng eroto... eto yung links sa katanungan mo kung bakit gigil na gigil ka kay felix manalo bilang anghel at si cristo tao lang daw?

basahin mo nalang muna at unawain, at diyan mo itanong sa sarili mo kung tama nga kaya ang paniniwala mo...

mahirap kasi magbigay ng explanation kung sarili mo lang ang iyong pinaniniwalaan at hindi nakabase sa biblia....

kasi lalabas yung pagiging mang-mang ng isang tao pag ganiyan...

wag ka magskip sa link na binigay ko basahin mo muna....

kung ayaw mo parin maniwala ibig sabihin niyan...

http://readmeiglesianicristo.blogspot.com/2012/05/christ-is-man-and-bro-felix-manalo-is.html

eto yung talata sa matitigas ang mga puso...

EFESO 4:17_18
 "17 Sa pangalan ng Panginoon, ito ang sinasabi ko sa inyo: huwag na kayong mamuhay tulad ng pamumuhay ng mga walang pananampalataya sa Diyos. Walang kabuluhan ang kanilang iniisip, 18 at wala silang pang-unawa. Dahil sa kanilang kamangmangan at katigasan ng ulo, wala silang bahagi sa buhay na kaloob ng Diyos.

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
« Reply #287 on: March 31, 2013, 01:14:09 am »
dreng eroto... eto yung links sa katanungan mo kung bakit gigil na gigil ka kay felix manalo bilang anghel at si cristo tao lang daw?

basahin mo nalang muna at unawain, at diyan mo itanong sa sarili mo kung tama nga kaya ang paniniwala mo...

mahirap kasi magbigay ng explanation kung sarili mo lang ang iyong pinaniniwalaan at hindi nakabase sa biblia....

kasi lalabas yung pagiging mang-mang ng isang tao pag ganiyan...

wag ka magskip sa link na binigay ko basahin mo muna....

kung ayaw mo parin maniwala ibig sabihin niyan...

http://readmeiglesianicristo.blogspot.com/2012/05/christ-is-man-and-bro-felix-manalo-is.html

eto yung talata sa matitigas ang mga puso...

EFESO 4:17_18
 "17 Sa pangalan ng Panginoon, ito ang sinasabi ko sa inyo: huwag na kayong mamuhay tulad ng pamumuhay ng mga walang pananampalataya sa Diyos. Walang kabuluhan ang kanilang iniisip, 18 at wala silang pang-unawa. Dahil sa kanilang kamangmangan at katigasan ng ulo, wala silang bahagi sa buhay na kaloob ng Diyos.

beaver.... kahit anong explain at nagdudumilat na katotohanan ipakita mo kay eroto.. di yan nakakaintindi... tungaw ba tawag nila dun? yung panay batikos pero walang substance ang pinagsasabi,,

Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

ckPitz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #288 on: March 31, 2013, 02:29:26 am »
karaniwang members ng inc, di makakasagot ng mga karaniwang religious questions, alam ko magaling jan, Jehovas Witnesses, yung mga Dating daan ni brod Ely, some Babtist, ilang Born again, basta yung mga nagbibitbit ng Biblia, minsan gagamitan ka pa ng insultong term tulad ng "makasanlibutan", tawag yun ng inc sa di myembro, pero di nila alam na masama yun...

blitzkrieg1227

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #289 on: March 31, 2013, 11:19:42 am »

salamat sir, hindi  po yun ang point ko , kung yumaman ang pilipinas dahil sa binoto ko , ang matagal ko ng itinatanong kung bakit si LITO LAPID AT SOTTO ang sinuportahan ng INC , ang sabi po ni beaverjohn2006 TRACK RECORD at PLATAPORMA daw ang basihan at hindi daw PERA PERA, ang tanong ko po ulit ano po ba ang ikinaganda ng PLATAPORMA" TRACK RECORD nila?

Ahh ok,, un lang pala hinihimutok mo bro,,, hindi ko alam bakit un ang binoto,, and anu naman kung un ang binoto nila dba? karapatan nila un, ngaun ung boto mo d naman nila pinapakialaman dba? so what's the point kahit ba druglord ung binoto ng inc la naman tau magagawa kasi un trip nila dba?

pero ang alam ko bago tumakbo ang kung sino hinaharang yan ng comelec. kaya bago sumabak sa candidacy ang mga kandidato eh nasa comelec na un kung papayagan nila ung plataporma nila.. dba? or even kung masamang tao ung tatakbo malamang may batas tau dun.

my point here is, karapatan natin bumoto, at ginamit lang nila rights nila.. kasi para sa kanila sila ay iisa sa harap ng Dios.... iisang pag iisip, pagplaplano, decision, pagboto... at hindi nila pinakikialaman kung sino ung binoto ng iba.. ok?

para sakin it's not a big deal kung sino binoboto nila kasi kahit sino nman umupo yayaman pa ba ang pinas?

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #290 on: March 31, 2013, 11:58:39 am »
Parang ma dami dami nang mga tanong ang hindi nasasagot ahh.. Puro chorva chenes hehe

Yun na nga eh binigyan kayo ng kaloob kamo, alam nyo ba na ang kaloob or talento hindi yan limited na kagaya ng sinasabi nyo? ang talento ng tao unique hindi nililimitahan. Tandaan nyo yan mga bro. Kung ang isang katauhan may talento para magpahayag or may talento para magbigay ng magandang balita, or may talento para tumulong sa iba, bakit kaylangan limitahan? Ika nga sa kasabihan ang tao "UNIQUE" Kaya pala ganyan sa INC ganyan pala ang turo sainyo. tsk! tsk!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sa ibang kasampalatayanan walang tiwalagan kasi, kaya nga may tinatawag na FORGIVENESS eh.. PAGPAPATAWAD.. Kaya kahit anong klaseng tao ka tatanggapin ka at may pagkakataon na magbagong buhay. Ang panginoon nga natutong magpatawad.. Ang tao pa kaya?

About abuloy, sa iba ang abuloy or handog ay hindi tinatakda, hindi compulsory nasa tao kung meron or wala.. Hindi kagaya dyan sa iba depende sa LAGAY/ESTADO ng buhay or trabaho, may nakatakdang porsyento and pagkaka alam kupa nga kapag hindi ka nakapag bigay ngayon dapat sa susunod bumawi ka. Tama? at may mga absent absent present present.. Kumbaga Attendance.

Sa totoo lang may kasalanan ako, kasi ang sabi samin RESPECT ang paniniwala ng iba. Kaso minsan hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili kong magtanong or magduda sa iba. Pasensiya na mga Bro INC.

Last na lang na tanong hindi na ako babalik dito sa thread kapag nasagot ng maayos or kung may sumagot, Sana wag gumamit ng Link sa internet or website sa internet. Kayo mismo ang sumagot.

Bakit ang mga INC malakas ang loob para maginvite ng ibang tao sakanilang pabasa/pangaral sa sambahan??? Ngunit sila hindi pwedeng pwede pumunta sa kahit ano mang Simbahan or lugar ng mga ibang nananalampalataya???

Kasi baka marahil dyan masasagot yung tanong ng isa nating kaespiya kung bakit hinding hindi sila pumapayag sa isang Dayalogo.

Salamat.. ;)

Mukhang iniiwasan ng mga kapatid nating INC itong mensahe ko.. still I Am waiting for a reply bro's..

Nangako ako na hindi na muna sana babalik sa thread kaso nakaka disapoint wala man lang response ang mga kapatid natin sa tanong ko.. Salamat..

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
« Reply #291 on: March 31, 2013, 01:16:39 pm »
sagutin kita ha? im ex catholic, INC now, then one of my friend imbita niya ako sa jehova, college pko noon, attend din ako ng bible study nila, pero im not contented dahil may dagdag sila biblia na paniniwala at hindi naka base mismo sa bible ang explanation... napakalyo,
ang topic? bawal magsalin ng dugo sa kanila.
si cristo pinako sa tulos at hindi sa krus...

malinaw sa talata na may nakasulat... "i forgot yung talata" na ipinako ang kamay niya ng mga pako...

so dalawang kamay pinako left and right, sa jehova naman eh tulos isang pako lang daw.

then sa baptist dios si cristo etc...

Yung abuloy sa INC at absent ka naman... di ibig sabihin babayaran mo yung absent mo... very funny...

attendance? yes dapat lagi mong sambahin ang dios yan ang doctrina namin,

Wag pabayaan ang pagsamba... <--- satisfied sa sagot? ;)

kung absent ka naman, dadalawin ka ng katiwala ng purok niyo, at magtatanong at pipirma ano dahilang kung bakit di ka nakasamba ng huwebes... at pagkatapos niyan papayuhan ka na wag kalimutan ang pagsamba sa dios.

para maiiwasan ang panlalamig ng mga kapatid sa pananampalataya... gets? dahil grabe mga pagsubok sa mundo ngayon...

kaya ang tema ng INC ngayong taon ay "Puspusang pagmamatibay sa mga kaanib"

nawa'y naliwanagan kana. ;)

erap

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • Ceritified Former President!
« Reply #292 on: March 31, 2013, 04:47:27 pm »
may mga nabasa na ko dito na kapag hindi ka kabilang sa INC sa malamang lamang ituring ka nilang demonyo. hindi ako sure sa nabasa ko kung ganon nga ang turo ng INC. pero kung totoo man ung mga nabasa ko na un nga ung turo nila.

ang tanong. bakit sumusuporta ang INC sa mga hindi nila kaanib nila? ex. sa election. normal lang po ba un? normal lang ba sumoporta sa demonyo paminsan?

kung walang turong ganon ung INC pasensya na po sa kamangmangan ko.wala ako gasinong alam.
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, BUT IF YOU DO IT RIGHT, ONCE IS ENOUGH!!!

blitzkrieg1227

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #293 on: March 31, 2013, 06:08:21 pm »
I find it odd that your religious education was incomplete. By comparison, my younger Catholic kinfolk are taught doctrine (in a manner appropriate to their age and level of comprehension) along with the standard formulae. And their teachers are just as often clergy as they are laypersons.

By the way, I noticed that you refer to the Roman Catholic Church as your "former church". If that's so, aren't the INC ministers essentially preaching to the converted when you engage them in a dialogue?

In keeping with the medical analogy, let us bear in mind that one of the prime directives (to borrow a term from the movie Robocop) of any doctor is to first do no harm. Personally, I find that a minister or a preacher who can deliver their viewpoint without hurting their listeners does a better job than one who finds it necessary to sling stones or arrows (so to speak) at their listeners.

Point taken, Page. You are correct in refusing to buy a parcel of land when the title has the wrong name on it. This is because the title is proof of your ownership of the land you bought; therefore, the title must have your exact name along with all the other information required by law to ensure the legality of your ownership of the land.

Having said that, I don't think that your example applies in the case of Christ and His Church. Does Christ really need proof of His ownership (to use your term, although I disagree with it; but leave that discussion for another time) of His Church? I don't think He does. Even if it's not called the Church of Christ verbatim, I doubt if it takes anything away from His leadership of His Church.

I think the above statements might also be taken to support the case for Christ's Church being called the Catholic Church. Because the Church is, at heart, a gathering of people--of all people--who have heard His call and wish to heed it.

Let's break the ice first,,, How come you always mention on the whereabouts of other person's faith? (your younger Catholic kinfolk for example). how about you? how's your catholic faith? you always bring up your opinions (without basis) and just using a good language instead? provide me some of your researches, or biblical basis on your opinions so as for me to learn on what you are saying..

Let's go back to our topic,, you said that your kinfolk studies the doctrines of our faith (my "former" faith)... well then ask him this one, what bible verse on the new testament he can see or read the term "purgatory" and how did the bible described purgatory?
(you said that "By comparison, my younger Catholic kinfolk are taught doctrine (in a manner appropriate to their age and level of comprehension) along with the standard formulae. And their teachers are just as often clergy as they are laypersons.")
How about you? did you come in such a way like your younger catholic kinfolk do? If so, how come your answers are "just" your opinions and having no basis?

I said "my former church" because i decided to leave the catholic faith... take note that roman catholic has no "tiwalagan" remember? and I was baptized without my faith (how can a baby have faith?) i would prefer to be baptized to a church na alam ko na tama ang itinuturo....

taking quote on your statement:
"In keeping with the medical analogy, let us bear in mind that one of the prime directives (to borrow a term from the movie Robocop) of any doctor is to first do no harm. Personally, I find that a minister or a preacher who can deliver their viewpoint without hurting their listeners does a better job than one who finds it necessary to sling stones or arrows (so to speak) at their listeners.

I respect your opinion for this, tama ka, BUT our Lord reminds us of something:
"13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."Matthew 7:13 New International Version (NIV)
Note: how was Adam and Eve deceived by the devil?
"5 “For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate."
Genesis 3:5-8"
The Devil used good Words to deceived Eve,,,right?

Taking quote again on your statement:
"Having said that, I don't think that your example applies in the case of Christ and His Church. Does Christ really need proof of His ownership (to use your term, although I disagree with it; but leave that discussion for another time) of His Church? I don't think He does. Even if it's not called the Church of Christ verbatim, I doubt if it takes anything away from His leadership of His Church."

My answer is, with all due respect,,, if you "own" something, then it must bear your name... right? simple as that... so when you call Roman Catholic Church, or "The Church of Roman Catholic" it means the same  right? that the church is owned by the Roman Catholic..... But if you call it "Christ Church" or "Church of Christ",, Christ owns the Church... would you like that a lot you owned bears the name of other person? With all due respect,,, about the doctrines emphasized by my "former faith and church",, all seems to be unbiblical,, (except for christian virtues)... it only shows that "if" Christ owns this(roman catholic), then its teachings shall be "all" bible based,,,,i.e. Purgatory,, who's teachings was it? was it came from Christ? then how come i can't find it from any bible verse and translations? Trinity,, Who invented this teachings? was it came from Christ?,, etc,,,etc,,,

Toks88

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #294 on: March 31, 2013, 06:47:45 pm »
Ahh ok,, un lang pala hinihimutok mo bro,,, hindi ko alam bakit un ang binoto,, and anu naman kung un ang binoto nila dba? karapatan nila un, ngaun ung boto mo d naman nila pinapakialaman dba? so what's the point kahit ba druglord ung binoto ng inc la naman tau magagawa kasi un trip nila dba?

pero ang alam ko bago tumakbo ang kung sino hinaharang yan ng comelec. kaya bago sumabak sa candidacy ang mga kandidato eh nasa comelec na un kung papayagan nila ung plataporma nila.. dba? or even kung masamang tao ung tatakbo malamang may batas tau dun.

my point here is, karapatan natin bumoto, at ginamit lang nila rights nila.. kasi para sa kanila sila ay iisa sa harap ng Dios.... iisang pag iisip, pagplaplano, decision, pagboto... at hindi nila pinakikialaman kung sino ung binoto ng iba.. ok?

para sakin it's not a big deal kung sino binoboto nila kasi kahit sino nman umupo yayaman pa ba ang pinas?

ah, hindi mo alam . ito sir last na talaga for the road, sa sarili mo bilang member ng INC, MAGANDA BA TALAGA TRACK RECORD AT PLATAPORMA NI LITO LAPID AT SOTTO BILANG SENADOR "OO at HINDI" lang po sana , masasagot mo po yan ng  hindi nag bibigay ng ibang link.

para sakin "OO" may pag asa pa , habang may buhay may PAG-ASA remember WWII ng binomba ng amerikano ang hapon , alam kong malayong i-compare ang pinoy sa hapon but my point TAO lang din sila may dalawang kamay at paa , may utak at may butas din ang kanilang PUWET   toast::
maraming salamat po.

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #295 on: April 01, 2013, 03:54:16 am »
Yun na nga eh binigyan kayo ng kaloob kamo, alam nyo ba na ang kaloob or talento hindi yan limited na kagaya ng sinasabi nyo? ang talento ng tao unique hindi nililimitahan.

Tandaan nyo yan mga bro. Kung ang isang katauhan may talento para magpahayag or may talento para magbigay ng magandang balita, or may talento para tumulong sa iba, bakit kaylangan limitahan? Ika nga sa kasabihan ang tao "UNIQUE" Ganyan ba talaga ang turo sainyo? May LIMIT ang bawat isa?

Sa ibang kasampalatayanan walang tiwalagan kasi, kaya nga may tinatawag na FORGIVENESS eh.. PAGPAPATAWAD..

Kaya kahit anong klaseng tao ka tatanggapin ka at may pagkakataon na magbagong buhay. Ang panginoon nga natutong magpatawad.. Ang tao pa kaya?

About abuloy, sa iba ang abuloy or handog ay hindi tinatakda, hindi compulsory nasa tao kung meron or wala..

Bakit sa INC depende sa LAGAY/ESTADO ng buhay or trabaho ang kaylangang ibigay ng gma miyembro???

Hindi pa nasagot yang mga sir.. Salamat..

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #296 on: April 01, 2013, 04:12:48 am »

sa tagal na nasa posisyon ni Lito Lapid at Sotto kahit gaano kaganda ang plataporma kuno e wala naman ginagawa

Sotto -nangongopya binoto yan ng INC
Sotto - anti-RH bill binoto yan ng INC
Sotto- siningit ang libel sa e-law at nagkagulogulo ang e-law binoto yan ng INC

Lapid - nag-ka issue sa Quarry collection sa Pampanga binoto yan ng INC
Lapid - sa tagal na nya sa Senado ilan lang ata ang batas na ginawa nya ang pumasa binot yan ng INC

so sa haba nila sa serbisyo umasenso ba ang binoto ng INC and di sila INC members therefore ayon sa pasugo nila ang di INC ay sa demonyo so sinusorportahan nila ang mga demonyo

blitzkrieg1227

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #297 on: April 01, 2013, 06:06:57 am »
sa tagal na nasa posisyon ni Lito Lapid at Sotto kahit gaano kaganda ang plataporma kuno e wala naman ginagawa

Sotto -nangongopya binoto yan ng INC
Sotto - anti-RH bill binoto yan ng INC
Sotto- siningit ang libel sa e-law at nagkagulogulo ang e-law binoto yan ng INC

Lapid - nag-ka issue sa Quarry collection sa Pampanga binoto yan ng INC
Lapid - sa tagal na nya sa Senado ilan lang ata ang batas na ginawa nya ang pumasa binot yan ng INC

so sa haba nila sa serbisyo umasenso ba ang binoto ng INC and di sila INC members therefore ayon sa pasugo nila ang di INC ay sa demonyo so sinusorportahan nila ang mga demonyo

mali ata brod napasukan mong thread... sa politics thread ka dapat pumasok,,, "unity" ang pinag uusapan dito, hindi ung kung sino binoto.. karapatan nila un gaya ng karapatan mo kung sino trip mo iboto,,,

hindi sila bumuboto para manalo ang kandidato,, kundi sinusunod lang daw nila kung anu ung nasa bible... so anu masama dun? ang may kasalanan nian eh ung kagawaran ng bansa na dapat pinipili at sinsala nila ung mga kumakandidato.. tska compare the number of INC sa pilipinas.. INC lang ba ang bumoto kay lapid at sotto?

About your allegations about sa tinatawag ng INC na demonyo ang hindi INC,, please reply me your evidence and i'll show it to the ministers,, i'll investigate it for you,,, ayoko kasi mag "akusa agad" not unless i myself have proven it.... we are here as brothers,, note hindi pa ako na baptized sa church nila. so i have my own decision kung tutuloy ako or sasama ako sa paninira, pang aalipusta, at pagyurak sa itinayong Church ni Christ.....

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #298 on: April 01, 2013, 07:53:50 am »
Yun nga eh, ang sinasabi nila "Ihiwalay ang sarili sa masasama/wicked" So bakit binoboto pa nila yung mga kandidato alanganin.

Mga bro pasensiya na napulot ko lang, Hindi naman sa againts kami sa karapatan ng INC pero sana maunawaan ng bawat miyembro ang kanilang pagiging MALAYA dapat at makapili ayon sakanilang pag iisip hindi sa pagdikta sakanila. Ngunit mukhang malabo talaga mangyari yan sa ngayon.

Dito sa pangaral na ito ako lalong napaisip noong nakita ko. :o

Toks88

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #299 on: April 01, 2013, 08:05:22 am »

ah, hindi mo alam . ito sir last na talaga for the road, sa sarili mo bilang member ng INC, MAGANDA BA TALAGA TRACK RECORD AT PLATAPORMA NI LITO LAPID AT SOTTO BILANG SENADOR "OO at HINDI" lang po sana , masasagot mo po yan ng  hindi nag bibigay ng ibang link.

para sakin "OO" may pag asa pa , habang may buhay may PAG-ASA remember WWII ng binomba ng amerikano ang hapon , alam kong malayong i-compare ang pinoy sa hapon but my point TAO lang din sila may dalawang kamay at paa , may utak at may butas din ang kanilang PUWET   toast::
maraming salamat po.

hala iwas, bigay ng link at iibahin ang topic .  ::pampam
up ko lang ulit