Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Freaky pool jump fail-- awtz!  (Read 1643 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Freaky pool jump fail-- awtz!
« on: June 05, 2013, 11:54:20 am »
Teen Breaks Both Feet Jumping Off Roof & Mom Wants Strangers to 'Foot' the Bill -

Mom Carrie Yunker posted the video on fund raising site GoFundMe to raise $4,200 to cover daughter Nicole's "share of the rent and expenses" in the house she shares with roommates. Nicole's broken feet means she can't work and will be in a wheelchair for six months to a year.

Carrie wrote:

My daughter Nicole Just graduated from high school. She had a good job, and had just moved into her very first house as an adult on her own. I'm so proud of her. Unfortunately Nicole with her roommates, and a girlfriend were being crazy young adults one afternoon. Jumping from the roof of their house into the pool. I'm surprised that Nicole would even try something like that. She's not the very daring type. She hesitated at the last moment. She missed the pool.

One way, or another she will survive. But honestly Nicole could really use some financial help. Of course Her Father, and I will help. But We can only help so much. I've always been a very giving person, and I believe you reap what you sow. God has blessed us so very much. I hate to ask for help. This is not easy. But its better then Nicole, and her roommates losing their home.

hahaysss OUCH! sadsies ...I have sympathy for Nicole. We all do stupid things when we're young. The difference is that we had to accept the consequences of those actions.

If I were Nicole's mom, I'd be asking the boyfriend who encourages Nicole to jump off the roof for some cash. And if I were Nicole, I'd dump that dude. TOINKSSS 

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: Freaky pool jump fail-- awtz!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 12:05:26 pm »

Easton pictured with her boyfriend, who could be heard in the video telling her to jump off the roof after he took the leap

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2336036/Mother-sparks-firestorm-online-posting-graphic-video-teen-daughter-breaking-feet-pool-jump-raise-money-expenses.html

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
Re: Freaky pool jump fail-- awtz!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 12:06:30 pm »
you could hear the bone break

Go Break a bone girl!

Napapa aray ako at 12am

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level