Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: It's not about the nail...  (Read 3626 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
It's not about the nail...
« on: May 28, 2013, 08:37:30 am »
"Don't try to fix it. I just need you to listen."

Every man has heard these words. And they are the law of the land. No matter what.  :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg&sns=em[/youtube]

oOpps i hear ya guys, "That's exactly what women do!"  ;D

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • You are the reason why i fight and live on.
Re: It's not about the nail...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 09:07:25 am »
why the F%#k do women do this anyways, always

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 11:04:42 am »
why the F%#k do women do this anyways, always

Blame CORTISOL/stress hormone  ;D

...KASI nga po, women are EMOTIONAL and hormonal. (gosh, if you can just be inside our bodies and feel those raging hormones  :D)  We feel better just expressing our feelings...nagkaka problema lang at times when we don't know how to CALM and express. But a man who understand, can provide a safe environment plus a "nudge,  uhmm, ahh see baby" who will just validate how she feels by LISTENING or giving attention---y'know, we just want to be HEARD not "fix"  ;)

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 11:17:59 am »

Blame CORTISOL/stress hormone  ;D

...KASI nga po, women are EMOTIONAL and hormonal. (gosh, if you can just be inside our bodies and feel those raging hormones  :D)  We feel better just expressing our feelings...nagkaka problema lang at times when we don't know how to CALM and express. But a man who understand, can provide a safe environment plus a "nudge,  uhmm, ahh see baby" who will just validate how she feels by LISTENING or giving attention---y'know, we just want to be HEARD not "fix"  ;)

yeah we wish we could feel that!,  laffman::
but we don't, haha
buti na lang naimbento yung love kundi sa malamang nako.

jvoid88

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 12:22:13 pm »
grabe talaga mga babae. di maintindihan. ma s stun ka nalang sa mga mood swing.  :D

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 12:23:38 pm »
grabe talaga mga babae. di maintindihan. ma s stun ka nalang sa mga mood swing.  :D

prang dota lang ah. .ahaha pati name mo void nag bash swing na stun patay. godlike laffman::

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 12:49:35 pm »

trulalu, kahit po ako hindi ko din maintindihan self ko at times  ;D I just try to catch myself when am that cranky, being aware helps me a lot to make that SHIFT- focus on my breathing or make sure from time to time I will have my "me time" , have fun and chill. The only way to lessen those mood swing is to have a relax body.

And guys, to help your partners on that crazy mood- give her OXYTOCIN (sure to combat her high cortisol) touch her, sit beside, massage her neck or foot, locked-lips for 8secs, hug for 20secs, send her message after you left the house in the morning, say hi and ask her how's her day as soon as you back from work ,before you go to your man cave....so & so- those little things that just show that you "notice" just "notice" her. And of course when your woman feel seen, connected and relax--she is more receptive to any action--and that's a guarantee for more orgasms  :D

jvoid88

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 01:52:32 pm »
chilo20 oo nga noh. di ko napansin nag bash pala hehehe. pwede kaya mang chrono ng mga chix hehehe

ms FD, salamat sa advice at ipapapanuod ko tong video na to sa gf ko, sure makaka relate din sya  :D

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 02:38:23 pm »

yep,share share din pag may time po  :D there's this sayin sa medical field Education is not part of the treatment. Education is the treatment. (related pa ba? HAHAbasta yun na yun po)

...If we understand each other, we won't take each other personally but support & complement .

:D

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 09:57:50 pm »
trulalu, kahit po ako hindi ko din maintindihan self ko at times  ;D I just try to catch myself when am that cranky, being aware helps me a lot to make that SHIFT- focus on my breathing or make sure from time to time I will have my "me time" , have fun and chill. The only way to lessen those mood swing is to have a relax body.

And guys, to help your partners on that crazy mood- give her OXYTOCIN (sure to combat her high cortisol) touch her, sit beside, massage her neck or foot, locked-lips for 8secs, hug for 20secs, send her message after you left the house in the morning, say hi and ask her how's her day as soon as you back from work ,before you go to your man cave....so & so- those little things that just show that you "notice" just "notice" her. And of course when your woman feel seen, connected and relax--she is more receptive to any action--and that's a guarantee for more orgasms  :D

that's a good tip, but some guys tend to do things differently. mutual talaga give and take.
parang paluwagan ang babae eh kapag marami kang naipasok marami kang mailalabas hahaha :D
same goes for our GF/Wifey, ang lalaki lang naman basta makarami. .minsan hindi na iniintindi yung girl.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 03:57:54 am »

that's a good tip, but some guys tend to do things  differently. mutual talaga give and take.
parang paluwagan ang babae eh kapag marami kang naipasok marami kang mailalabas hahaha
same goes for our GF/Wifey, ang lalaki lang naman basta makarami. .minsan hindi na iniintindi yung girl.

Until we sort out this man/woman, masculine/feminine thing, we truly don't have access to partnership. For example, when a man's single focus hurts a woman's feelings and a woman's diffuse awareness makes him feel disrespected, it's nearly impossible to build anything. People just spend all their time reacting to fundamental misunderstandings.”  -- Alison Armstrong of Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women and author of The Queens Code(which I highly recommend to all women in the planet to READ.) :)

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
  • Mahirap ang buhay sa pinas!
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 06:37:52 am »
Good thing the guy doesn't have a hammer that time  laffman::

If i were that guy, anak ka naman ng pitumputpitong putakte naman oh, sandali lang to at mawawala na yang problema mo   ::lmao
Timing is Everything!

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 07:25:26 am »

Ahaha.. very true for me.. Ganyan ako! PMPL..

Hormonal imbalance... That is beyond our control.
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

DavonMatthew

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 08:02:40 am »
 ::inlove

bleep

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 18
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 01:41:26 pm »
wag mo na intindihin, mahalin mo na lang...